UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sonnen joins cast of UFC Tonight

1/16/13 2:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goocher - I personally enjoy listening to him as a fight analyst, he's very good at it.
He is actually kinda likeable when he does fight analysis because he comes across as knowledgeable and genuine when he is not doing his "chael" character, he even makes self deprecating jokes about himself.
When he is in "chael" character he is a brash disrespectful asshole and I fucking hate him. Phone Post
1/16/13 3:36 PM
garrote
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him Phone Post
1/16/13 4:41 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrNiceguy66 -  Great exit strategy! Phone Post

yep this is a great long term exit strategy...

it seems even chael knows he's gonna get his shit pushed in by Jones so he's already begun targeting his next paycheck by trying to pick a fight against rampage.

1/16/13 7:45 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely not sticky worthy.

Tell me that FUEL fixed the way they list programs and that my dvr will now just record new episodes , and not every single episode, and then I will start recording it and br interested.

1/16/13 8:11 PM
Entreri

This is great.
1/16/13 9:07 PM
Brian J DSouza

Sonnen has been fighting since 1997, or 2002 as a pro. He is very talented and one of the (second? third?) best fighters in the world at his weight class.

He cannot work as a realtor anymore due to his money laundering conviction. So he needs to be smart and really work for Zuffa's interests.

I think after the Jon Jones fight, he'll get some confidence building fights, and he can be thrown back up there as a top contender.

Good luck to him and congrats on the new gig.

1/16/13 11:36 PM
cdale27

Congrats Uncle Chael!! Phone Post
1/17/13 12:23 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Excellent.
1/17/13 12:30 AM
TheBoognish

Seems like he's on the show most of the time already anyway, so why's this such big news?

The real news here is whether he is replacing Kenny so he can start preparing for his comeback? Phone Post
1/17/13 3:41 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let the magic commence. Phone Post
1/17/13 8:51 AM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously though, why is this stickied? Bellator is making its debut on Spike tonight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.