UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Won't pay a dime to watch her now

1/16/13 11:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
godofmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At first, her (I won't so much as even type her name now) antics were funny......even when she was being way over the top because it was self-promotion and we all know that works. Better yet, she had the skills to back it up.

She arrived and before she can even start to put it down in the UFC cage, she goes ahead and tweets the unthinkably stupid.

Now all of the conspiracy whack jobs and general fools are jumping on board and either being an apologist for her or just spouting their general belief about some Gov conspiracy to take your guns. Keep on keeping on you freaks, it is your right. I will merely exercise my right to never ever ever support her, or any organization that does.

Thanks lady....you saved me the time and money of ever watching you fight. I wouldn't pay a wooden nickel to walk across the hall to watch you fight nor will I watch a single thing or pay money for anything that would ultimately go to the UFC so long as they employ her.

Fear not though.....there appear to be enough whack jobs and apologists here alone to keep your contract going.
1/16/13 11:40 AM
kungfugrip

please go wash the sand out of your vag!
1/16/13 11:41 AM
SQUIRREL Master
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kungfugrip - please go wash the sand out of your vag!

1/16/13 11:41 AM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't read lol Phone Post
1/16/13 11:44 AM
Altofsky
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't have paid to watch her even before this.

I'm sorry, but watching the same thing over and over again is not entertaining. I've seen her armbar already. It's good too. But I don't need to see it again.

I like variety and she brings none to the table.

1/16/13 11:47 AM
Death Beast

I just hope she has to deal with the same kind of backlash from the UFC that everyone who makes rape jokes did. This is equally, if not more, tasteless.
1/16/13 11:47 AM
GarlicSauce

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine stormed out of the restaurant because the owner was pro-life and she was pro-choice. Then whenever she met anyone, Jerry would torture her by asking if that guy shared her views on abortion as well.

So OP, what are the views of the other fighters you like? Do they align with yours? I suggest researching studiously and thoroughly. I'm pretty sure many of them have major disagreements with you on matters like morality, politics and others.

Good luck.
1/16/13 11:48 AM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUIRREL Master - 
kungfugrip - please go wash the sand out of your vag!

1/16/13 11:50 AM
caposa
1726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo was retweeting the same garbage yesterday, although he seems to just RT everything.

1/16/13 11:51 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If my neighbour tweeted that video saying "interesting video, must watch" I wouldn't care. So obviously I wouldn't care if some random woman I don't even know does it. But then again... I'm not a fucking moron.
1/16/13 11:53 AM
kevsh
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine stormed out of the restaurant because the owner was pro-life and she was pro-choice. Then whenever she met anyone, Jerry would torture her by asking if that guy shared her views on abortion as well.

So OP, what are the views of the other fighters you like? Do they align with yours? I suggest researching studiously and thoroughly. I'm pretty sure many of them have major disagreements with you on matters like morality, politics and others.

Good luck.

There is a huge difference between someone`s personal beliefs and one who broadcasts it to the world. If privately Rousey is a tinfoil head then I could care less. When she uses her influence as a person of (relative) fame to spread nonsense like that it`s something that`s tough to ignore.

I`m a GSP fan and if he did something like that I`d lose respect for him too.
1/16/13 11:55 AM
TEX4N32
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/16/13 11:57 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

godofmma - At first, her (I won't so much as even type her name now) antics were funny......even when she was being way over the top because it was self-promotion and we all know that works. Better yet, she had the skills to back it up.

She arrived and before she can even start to put it down in the UFC cage, she goes ahead and tweets the unthinkably stupid.

Now all of the conspiracy whack jobs and general fools are jumping on board and either being an apologist for her or just spouting their general belief about some Gov conspiracy to take your guns. Keep on keeping on you freaks, it is your right. I will merely exercise my right to never ever ever support her, or any organization that does.

Thanks lady....you saved me the time and money of ever watching you fight. I wouldn't pay a wooden nickel to walk across the hall to watch you fight nor will I watch a single thing or pay money for anything that would ultimately go to the UFC so long as they employ her.

Fear not though.....there appear to be enough whack jobs and apologists here alone to keep your contract going.

Lol @ you queer
1/16/13 12:02 PM
Letibleu
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see fights, i'm a fight fan and I dont care how douchey a fighter is, I want to see the fights no be their friend. I find it amusing when fans get their panties in a bunch because fighter x said something about fighter y ect...

However, there is an invisible line that should not be crossed. Each fan has their own invisible line. Honda crossed my invisible line and I hope she uses her signing bonus money to fly up to that town, witness the grief and then give to the community.
1/16/13 12:04 PM
Letibleu
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will still watch her fight though, for the same reason I watch every Bisping fight. 

1/16/13 12:10 PM
6ULDV8
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 12:11 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

noone cares dude

1/16/13 12:14 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some sort of high pressure hose should get it out. Check all crevices though, leftover sand can still cause bitchassness...
1/16/13 12:21 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's mad cause there was a second shooter and it was all for the moment right now, for the president to limpdick a weapons ban.
1/16/13 12:28 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she was wrong to tweet something about such a tragedy and senseless loss of life although I don't feel compelled to rant about it. Phone Post
1/16/13 12:42 PM
i remember halloween

TheOne - He's mad cause there was a second shooter and it was all for the moment right now, for the president to limpdick a weapons ban.

If you honestly believe this, please sterilize yourself for the sake of the rest of us.

1/16/13 12:46 PM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva - Didn't read lol Phone Post
Diddo Phone Post
1/16/13 12:48 PM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai - I think she was wrong to tweet something about such a tragedy and senseless loss of life although I don't feel compelled to rant about it. Phone Post
Michael Moore got praise for Fahrenheit 9/11. And that was way more tragic than Sandy Hook. Phone Post
1/16/13 12:51 PM
TheOne

i remember halloween - 
TheOne - He's mad cause there was a second shooter and it was all for the moment right now, for the president to limpdick a weapons ban.

If you honestly believe this, please sterilize yourself for the sake of the rest of us.

What the fuck is halloween?

1/16/13 12:52 PM
TheOne

Kimbos Lice - 
Uncle Muay Thai - I think she was wrong to tweet something about such a tragedy and senseless loss of life although I don't feel compelled to rant about it. Phone Post
Michael Moore got praise for Fahrenheit 9/11. And that was way more tragic than Sandy Hook. Phone Post

Because Liberals think questioning the government is admirable but that questioning the questioning is somehow crazy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.