UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Won't pay a dime to watch her now

1/16/13 12:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Lice - 
Uncle Muay Thai - I think she was wrong to tweet something about such a tragedy and senseless loss of life although I don't feel compelled to rant about it. Phone Post
Michael Moore got praise for Fahrenheit 9/11. And that was way more tragic than Sandy Hook. Phone Post

Because Liberals think questioning the government is admirable but that questioning the questioning is somehow crazy.
1/16/13 12:57 PM
Soup and Beer
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/16/13 1:02 PM
JamyS26
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet he still orders it. Phone Post
1/16/13 1:08 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soup and Beer - 

This made me LOL

Also its so true because the OP so clearly has a tampon lodged in his vagina.

Boo hoo she has a controversial opinion, ill still watch her go into hand to hand combat war. What a moronic logic you have queer.
1/16/13 2:34 PM
godofmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO.....see, plenty of freaks and apologists here.

Dana, you may as well give her a raise now because her brand of dumb seems to flow very well here. Too bad it won't with the majority of the American public, fight fans or not. We love to build people up just to watch them fall.....and if they dont' on their own, they shall be torn down mercilessly.

Same crowd who refuse to believe that any popular mma fighter could ever do or be wrong, unless it was done against another popular fighter (Lee Murray is only one example of a fool who got what he deserved, but is still held by many here as some sort of hero).
What a joke.....I would say that place has become pathetic but in all honesty, it has always been full of these types. You know.....the ones that can't concentrate on anything more than 30 characters in length, or those who just repeat the same tired and ignorant crap and photos over and over, because this is the closest thing they will ever get to actually being someone or accomplishing anything. You know....the kind of people that hold that fool from Omaha as some sort of legend because he has an online persona. Even if I did remember his name, I wouldn't say it.

I am sure it will be very good for the sport and WMMA once and if this story starts getting to the ESPN or other mainstream sports writers etc.......how long do you think it would take the mainstream media to drop anything MMA related if public sentiment turns against it, because of crud like this? At minimum, make it this week's punching bag, which is never good.

Perhaps that would be a blessing to the sport's purists, but it would just bad at the end of the day.

Keep on supporting her mindlessly, or just ignoring it because none of us should care.......right? She is just a fighter right??

Maybe some of you hadn't noticed but she is being promoted as the face of WMMA in the UFC. And regardless of what you or anyone else thinks about it, that comes with an obligation.....one that she is already failing at. I have no intention of supporting someone who is already bad for the sport because of her inability to discern what is or is not appropriate for a role model.......and it doesn't matter if she wanted to be or not. Fact is.....she does because she begged for this.

I for one hope that she is shown the door before she gets the chance to do more damage. The only thing that would change my mind about that is at a minimum, a serious reprimand or apology on her part at a minimum....a public one.

Fear not though to the freaks here......UFC is just hoping that it doesn't get out and that our collective memories will merely fade (as they so often do) but I am also sure that she would never actually apologize or walk it back because that would be weak and doesn't help her cultivated image. I am sure it will be just more of "clean the sand out" comments etc.

Nevermind me though....you just keep on cheering for or not caring about the things that will ultimately hurt this sport. That folks, is called willfully and gleefully ignorant. Plenty of those here seem to qualify for that, and do so proudly. No offense to those wo can actually understand something beyond 30 or so characters and are capable of clear thought.

1/16/13 2:37 PM
Kirik
1400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I for one am having a tough time remaining a Michael Bisping fan, after learning he prefers tea to coffee. If a fighter's views do not line up with my own in every way including politics of course, I can't watch them fight. What good are Rousey's armbars if she is going to post a link to a video I disagree with with.

1/16/13 2:38 PM
TheOne

godofmma - LMAO.....see, plenty of freaks and apologists here.

Dana, you may as well give her a raise now because her brand of dumb seems to flow very well here. Too bad it won't with the majority of the American public, fight fans or not. We love to build people up just to watch them fall.....and if they dont' on their own, they shall be torn down mercilessly.

Same crowd who refuse to believe that any popular mma fighter could ever do or be wrong, unless it was done against another popular fighter (Lee Murray is only one example of a fool who got what he deserved, but is still held by many here as some sort of hero).
What a joke.....I would say that place has become pathetic but in all honesty, it has always been full of these types. You know.....the ones that can't concentrate on anything more than 30 characters in length, or those who just repeat the same tired and ignorant crap and photos over and over, because this is the closest thing they will ever get to actually being someone or accomplishing anything. You know....the kind of people that hold that fool from Omaha as some sort of legend because he has an online persona. Even if I did remember his name, I wouldn't say it.

I am sure it will be very good for the sport and WMMA once and if this story starts getting to the ESPN or other mainstream sports writers etc.......how long do you think it would take the mainstream media to drop anything MMA related if public sentiment turns against it, because of crud like this? At minimum, make it this week's punching bag, which is never good.

Perhaps that would be a blessing to the sport's purists, but it would just bad at the end of the day.

Keep on supporting her mindlessly, or just ignoring it because none of us should care.......right? She is just a fighter right??

Maybe some of you hadn't noticed but she is being promoted as the face of WMMA in the UFC. And regardless of what you or anyone else thinks about it, that comes with an obligation.....one that she is already failing at. I have no intention of supporting someone who is already bad for the sport because of her inability to discern what is or is not appropriate for a role model.......and it doesn't matter if she wanted to be or not. Fact is.....she does because she begged for this.

I for one hope that she is shown the door before she gets the chance to do more damage. The only thing that would change my mind about that is at a minimum, a serious reprimand or apology on her part at a minimum....a public one.

Fear not though to the freaks here......UFC is just hoping that it doesn't get out and that our collective memories will merely fade (as they so often do) but I am also sure that she would never actually apologize or walk it back because that would be weak and doesn't help her cultivated image. I am sure it will be just more of "clean the sand out" comments etc.

Nevermind me though....you just keep on cheering for or not caring about the things that will ultimately hurt this sport. That folks, is called willfully and gleefully ignorant. Plenty of those here seem to qualify for that, and do so proudly. No offense to those wo can actually understand something beyond 30 or so characters and are capable of clear thought.

What are you a Nazi? She cant have her own opinion and post such things on her personal twitter profile?

I don't know where your from pal but in America we exercise our right to free speech.
1/16/13 2:39 PM
TheOne

Kirik - 

I for one am having a tough time remaining a Michael Bisping fan, after learning he prefers tea to coffee. If a fighter's views do not line up with my own in every way including politics of course, I can't watch them fight. What good are Rousey's armbars if she is going to post a link to a video I disagree with with.

BOOM! Thank you Kirik for being a sane individual and agreeing with us, now lets get this asshole outta here.
1/16/13 2:44 PM
nyhcloyalty
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death Beast - I just hope she has to deal with the same kind of backlash from the UFC that everyone who makes rape jokes did. This is equally, if not more, tasteless.
. Phone Post
1/16/13 2:51 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf lol she just said it was interesting. Im pretty sure the actual video doesnt even claim sandy hook didnt happen, that there were just a lot of inconsistencies in the news reports.
1/16/13 2:51 PM
OSBtro11

Gay Phone Post
1/16/13 2:57 PM
godofmma

Kirik......nice attempt but falling way short. People can have whatever opinions they like on the full range of subjects but once you put it out there for public consumption, it can be and will be puked on.

Don't like it???? I don't care. If you can look past it and it doesn't matter to you, well isn't that nice, but very short-sighted of you since it appears to me that you derive your income/lifestyle from this place, which is directly tied to the well being of the sport.

How funny though that so many people here, including yourself seem to delight in bagging on me for expressing my personal views.......that is exactly what I am doing too.....except I can assure you that my opinions have no direct impact on the well being of the sport that I think we can all agree is our favorite. Hers on the other hand could be extremely damaging. She is entitled and all, but like I said, if you feed people, expect to get puked on occassionally.

Wow, somehow my personal views on this subject are less savory than hers on the Sandy Hook tragedy. How very telling.

1/16/13 3:09 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Great point.... Phone Post
1/16/13 3:22 PM
Loadin76
672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You has the sandy vag.

1/16/13 3:33 PM
Tap In
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine stormed out of the restaurant because the owner was pro-life and she was pro-choice. Then whenever she met anyone, Jerry would torture her by asking if that guy shared her views on abortion as well.

So OP, what are the views of the other fighters you like? Do they align with yours? I suggest researching studiously and thoroughly. I'm pretty sure many of them have major disagreements with you on matters like morality, politics and others.

Good luck.

Haha good episode. But Ronda is a public figure, and we didn't ask her dumb ass about her uneducated opinions
1/16/13 3:34 PM
Tap In
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbos Lice - 
Uncle Muay Thai - I think she was wrong to tweet something about such a tragedy and senseless loss of life although I don't feel compelled to rant about it. Phone Post
Michael Moore got praise for Fahrenheit 9/11. And that was way more tragic than Sandy Hook. Phone Post

Michael Moore never claimed September 11th was done by the government, did you watch the movie? He's not that stupid
1/16/13 3:37 PM
Tap In

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - 
Kirik -

Red herring, and terrible point.

I don't think anyone can deny she would be better served to shut her mouth on controversial topics
1/16/13 3:38 PM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op she has people talking!
That's the point. Phone Post
1/16/13 3:42 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look here God of MMA, you need to ask yourself: are you a lovr or a fightr?
1/16/13 3:45 PM
Crocop'sLeftLeg

So Rousey is spreading a video that says the shooting was fake? WTF. That's fucked.
1/16/13 3:46 PM
WidespreadPanic

Kirik - 

A Master Baiter, and a Count of Sarcasm. VTFU.

1/16/13 3:54 PM
MMALOGIC

didnt realize you were paying to watch her fight due to her geopolitical beliefs...

1/16/13 3:59 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - 
Kirik -

Red herring, and terrible point.

I don't think anyone can deny she would be better served to shut her mouth on controversial topics
I was being funny, well trying as in great point I will now not watch her. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:01 PM
caposa
1424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHILLITACO - Op she has people talking!
That's the point. Phone Post
Is this really what she wants people talking about though? The fact that she is helping support the idea that there is a conspiracy/hoax behind the massacre of 20 children?

She fucked up, that's the bottom line. Phone Post
1/16/13 4:42 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah woah woah...

"If you're going to feed people you should expect to get puked on occasionally."

The fuck? Did you grow up in a soup kitchen? I'll tell you right now, if I give you a sandwich and you fucking vomit on me... I'm gonna stomp your candy ass.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.