UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN 2Jupes!!! JUPES2! RED ALERT!!!!

1/16/13 3:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2Jupes!!!!!

I think it was a TERRIBLE mistake to leave the forum.

Listen to me, IHAVETOTALKFAST:

Have you SEEN what that fleshy canister of human filth Avellan has been saying about you???? Have you?? Right here on MMA.tv????? YOUR OLD STOMPING GROUNDS.

Look, man!

People are on his thread simply RAVING about him. "Avellan is hilarious"

AND SO ON!

Just give me a second while I catch my breath.

NO! THERE ISN'T ANY TIME!

2Jupes, when you left the forum, you basically threw up a banner the size of an Easter Island head statute saying, "Come trash me on the UG. And, guess what? I'm not going to be there to defend myself."

Horrible, horrible, terrible mistake! Sonofab*tch this is bad.

The tides are swinging sideways. Currents of popular opinion are EDDYING and WHIRLING.

LOOK. AT. ME. WHEN. I'M. TALKING!

It's not too late, but DAMMIT.

Time is TICKING.

Defend yourself, JUPES2!

*screams heavenwards*
1/16/13 3:09 PM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

LMAO!!!!!!

Spin thread of the century!!!

Maybe of all time for the FUTA Army!!

1/16/13 3:11 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until Twoto Juptiz Phone Post
1/16/13 3:11 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can get behind a thread like this. 2Jupes Army?
1/16/13 3:12 PM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is like having gun free zones at schools.
It just gives the bad guys a target.
1/16/13 3:14 PM
6ULDV8

Jimmy Rustler - 

Hmm im trying to figure out if OP is a fag or not

Probably, but TTT.

1/16/13 3:16 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some threads got deleted, it's all a blur, I have no idea wtf is happening right now, so confused.

1/16/13 3:16 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is Squared Circle when you absolutely need him?

-Until Jupes

1/16/13 3:17 PM
likatiga
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what are you babbling about, Jimmy Rustler?
1/16/13 3:18 PM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
EBM - 

Where is Squared Circle when you absolutely need him?

-Until Jupes

lol

1/16/13 3:19 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2Jupes Never Die T-Shirt + enriched PRIDE format text + superCalo watermark on back of shirt = $$$profit$$$ like you've never seen before

1/16/13 3:19 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler has a keen eye for the ghey, pegged me pretty good earlier I have to say.

1/16/13 3:20 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

I made a thread titled "2Jupes Thread" bitching about the Mods and how out of control they are with deleting of threads. It appears it was deleted before it ever appeared. WTF?
1/16/13 3:20 PM
Joe_Drogan420

TryhardNobody - This place is starting to remind me of sherdog. I was gona say that in the other thread that got deleted.......was going to say "if this was sherdog they would have deleted the first thread, deleted any future thread mentioning it, and dubbed everyone who whined".

cliffs: OP def a fag

13'ers gonna 13
1/16/13 3:22 PM
Carrtrouble
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHERE IS LOAW?! Phone Post
2JupitersTooMany

MostUGersAreGhey - I made a thread titled "2Jupes Thread" bitching about the Mods and how out of control they are with deleting of threads. It appears it was deleted before it ever appeared. WTF?

You may have been clipped by friendly fire, Rickstorm is still learning to control the deletion feature and power can be intoxicating

6ULDV8

MostUGersAreGhey - I made a thread titled "2Jupes Thread" bitching about the Mods and how out of control they are with deleting of threads. It appears it was deleted before it ever appeared. WTF?

Quoted because of the SN.

1/16/13 3:23 PM
likatiga

Not sure what my sexuality has to do with all this. But I do have a procedural question.

2Jupes "came back" to the UG on the very first page of this rally thread. What do we do now? Delete the thread? let it die? keep on trucking in the hope that he goes away again, so we can ttt the thread?
EBM

Would it be weird if I put my velvet pants on while in this thread? Not only because I'm not wearing any pants...but...ya know, for other reasons that I may or may not be able to disclose to the public eye.

2JupitersTooMany

BRB

MostUGersAreGhey

6ULDV8 - 

Quoted because of the SN.

I was thinking of changing it to MostModsAreGhey!
1/16/13 3:24 PM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Untill 2jups Phone Post
1/16/13 3:25 PM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subadubdubbed Phone Post
2JupitersTooMany

Someone say something about my wife, anyone, just do it, sooner the better.  Worse the better so I can fuel something upwards of a four year absence from this thread, then maybe TTT it in four years and I'll post a tilde

Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Some threads got deleted, it's all a blur, I have no idea wtf is happening right now, so confused.

DON'T LEAVE US!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.