UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/18/13 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proteus The Invincible - Between the jabs at JDS for using his family's split as an excuse and the talk of how ugly his wife is, there's a lot of immaturity in this thread.
You new here? Phone Post
1/18/13 12:32 PM
MostUGersAreGhey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostUGersAreGhey - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Talking shit about his wife's looks is weak shit.  Post pics of your spouse/s.o. before you bash his, or GTFO.  (And posting a pic of your hand doesn't count).

I'm not a blue namer so I can't, but my wife's ugly as shit. Is that better?

Not better until you post a photo so we can all make fun of her looks like you do with JDS.  Being a mudnamer is no excuse, put it up on an image hosting site and post a link, I'll even be nice and embed it for you.

I'll get back to you shortly.

Tell me how ugly she is, please! http://www.flickr.com/photos/92358703@N04/
1/18/13 12:37 PM
Phisher

vaginal tear - 
Lobo8 -
Tap In - OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

The next day, Favre played his heavy heart out, inspiring his teammates to do great things.

Favre passed for 399 yards and four touchdowns a day after his father's death, moving into second place in NFL history for career TD passes while leading the Packers to a 41-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

Kobe Bryant was going through a rape trial and divorce proceedings and he was fucking dominating on the court.

They aren't whiny though, I guess that's the difference of a real pro

This is fighting man..... You cant compare it to throwing a ball in a hoop or passing a ball to other guy. Going through a divorce and training for a fight must have been real hell for junior. I think we saw the best cain but not the best junior.
At this rate they are going to have to fight 5 more times to get on the same page. Phone Post

Considering the gap between the elite HWs and the rest of the division, they probably will fight five more times.

1/18/13 12:38 PM
HandyDarsh
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure he will wipe the cobwebs off his cock and stick something very soon Phone Post
1/18/13 12:39 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
Tap In - OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

The next day, Favre played his heavy heart out, inspiring his teammates to do great things.

Favre passed for 399 yards and four touchdowns a day after his father's death, moving into second place in NFL history for career TD passes while leading the Packers to a 41-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

Kobe Bryant was going through a rape trial and divorce proceedings and he was fucking dominating on the court.

Football and basketball doesnt require a fraction of the heart needed to compete in mma. Fighters pour their very being and essence into a fight, before a fighter even steps into the cage theyve already been going through a spiritual and mental battle with themselves. To go through something like this can take your heart away, and in mma that can turn into receiving a one sided ass beating. Jds might as welk have walked into the ring with a broken limb that night, and still he gave it his all. You watch your dirty fucking mouth before you ever say some ignorant shit like this again Phone Post

Troof.
1/18/13 12:42 PM
NaciVela

They're gonna fight again anyways. Still, kinda feel for JDS. But you can't choose when shit happens to you, you gotta soldier through.
1/18/13 12:48 PM
Proteus The Invincible
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
Proteus The Invincible - Between the jabs at JDS for using his family's split as an excuse and the talk of how ugly his wife is, there's a lot of immaturity in this thread.
You new here? Phone Post

Are you?
1/18/13 12:51 PM
vaginal tear
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proteus The Invincible -
vaginal tear - 
You new here? Phone Post

Are you?
No. I expect and am prepared for levels of immaturity. I am also willing to participate at the immature level. Phone Post
1/18/13 12:53 PM
Tap In
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
Tap In - OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

Football and basketball doesnt require a fraction of the heart needed to compete in mma. Fighters pour their very being and essence into a fight, before a fighter even steps into the cage theyve already been going through a spiritual and mental battle with themselves. To go through something like this can take your heart away, and in mma that can turn into receiving a one sided ass beating. Jds might as welk have walked into the ring with a broken limb that night, and still he gave it his all. You watch your dirty fucking mouth before you ever say some ignorant shit like this again Phone Post

/\ has ugly wife
1/18/13 12:54 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Tap In - 
KingGo - 

/\ has ugly wife

LOL!
1/18/13 12:59 PM
Stu Cazzo
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King - 
Stu Cazzo -

What is this?  Shallow Santos?

Bro you just re-meme'd JDS

YOU ARE THW GOD DMAN WIZARD OF TEH INTERNET FOR YEARS TO COME FOR THIS LONE ACT Phone Post

This was taken right before they met....

1/18/13 1:03 PM
KingGo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -
KingGo - 

/\ has ugly wife
Oh I see now, youre a 12 year old. You should have just said that from the very beginning so that I wouldnt have wasted my time trying to correct dipshit thinking and instead just chalk your behavior up to being a preteen twat and continued with my day. Allow me to rectify that by doing it now Phone Post
1/18/13 1:04 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Can 12 year olds join the UG?
1/18/13 1:05 PM
AlexinTO

vaginal tear -
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
MostUGersAreGhey - 
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

clasless children of the UG, GFY

shitting on the mother of his kid & wife of ten years for her looks?

really?

talk about things you wouldnt say to his face!

mass bannings are warranted

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

^ so it is ok to bash another mans family? Phone Post
Too funny
You caught it! Phone Post
1/18/13 1:06 PM
Proteus The Invincible
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
Proteus The Invincible -
vaginal tear - 
You new here? Phone Post

Are you?
No. I expect and am prepared for levels of immaturity. I am also willing to participate at the immature level. Phone Post

It's good that you're prepared for it, but I don't think such judgemental and malicious immaturity should be accepted or perpetuated. It's bad for everybody.
1/18/13 1:13 PM
Tap In
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostUGersAreGhey - Can 12 year olds join the UG?

I hope so. This place is better with a little sexual tension
1/18/13 1:15 PM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
tbi0904 - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
Alpha Omega -
Ryann Von Doom - 
Alpha Omega - Junior is tough as shit. I'll always be a fan. He needs to get his mind right. Get a solid win or two, then take it to Cain in the rubber match.
A win or two like cain did? Phone Post

Cain got a good win over Bigfoot. I don't understand what you're getting at.
That they wont immediately give him a shot like cain. Phone Post

Why wouldn't they?

I don't think they will because Overeem & Werdum (assuming they get past Silva & Nog) are already lined up for title shots, so I think JDS will have to win 2 more in the meanwhile.

Cain would have also had to get another win, he lucked out because of Overeem's suspension.

I think if Cain beats Overeem a rubber match with JDS would be very tempting to make for the UFC. Especially if JDS looks good in a bounce back fight.
1/18/13 1:15 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Tap In - 

WTF?
1/18/13 1:19 PM
vaginal tear

MostUGersAreGhey -
Tap In - 

WTF?
Haha. Phone Post
1/18/13 1:22 PM
Sherdoggystyle

I like JDS a lot. But I'm sick of Brazilians and their excuses.
1/18/13 1:31 PM
Tap In

Sherdoggystyle - I like JDS a lot. But I'm sick of Brazilians and their excuses.

That's all I'm saying. Still like him and he's far and away the #2 in the division, but he will always be that excuses or not
1/18/13 1:37 PM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley -

Luke Thomas @SBNLukeThomas

According to , the 'personal problems' Junior dos Santos had before Velasquez rematch is his split with his wife of 10 yrs.

I think Junior will be alright.

Lol yea he'll be alright.

But seriously, it's gotta be tuff losing your wife and belt. Gotta feel for the guy. Phone Post
1/18/13 1:42 PM
MartialArtsMixed
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

No wonder JDS is so tough.

Haha Phone Post
1/18/13 1:44 PM
maxbrothersinc
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny thing is 90% of the ug's wives are uglier. Phone Post
1/18/13 2:27 PM
garrote
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nod Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.