UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping faces a top 10 opponent and loses?

1/20/13 6:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 -
And Wagners Cut - 
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
And Wagners Cut -
ausgepicht - Oh and it's not my fault you haven't see my other MMA posts and regular posts on the OG.

Learn to be a better stalker or figure out the technology behind the search function.

Have a nice day! Phone Post
Post your top 10 Phone Post
In for this Phone Post
He won't post it. I've asked him before. Phone Post

Rankings are purely subjective. Besides, he could post a list that might be spot on according to informed sources, and you lot would still rip on him about it because not doing so would mean his list is better than yours.

Fools errand, and he's smart enough to know it.

Actually no, I was actually wondering. For all I know it could be spot on. Other fans' opinions are fun to read Phone Post
1/20/13 8:54 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 - 
And Wagners Cut - 
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -
And Wagners Cut -
ausgepicht - Oh and it's not my fault you haven't see my other MMA posts and regular posts on the OG.

Learn to be a better stalker or figure out the technology behind the search function.

Have a nice day! Phone Post
Post your top 10 Phone Post
In for this Phone Post
He won't post it. I've asked him before. Phone Post

Rankings are purely subjective. Besides, he could post a list that might be spot on according to informed sources, and you lot would still rip on him about it because not doing so would mean his list is better than yours.

Fools errand, and he's smart enough to know it.

EXACTLY. Thank you.

Here's a guy that hates my guts and polices the forum and my posts and demands I offer him a top ten list. No matter what I post it won't be good enough and why I didn't waste my time. I post on CURRENT topics and he gives me shit for doing it.....when he's on the thread too? I'm not breaking any rules, he just can't come to terms with someone else being right.

1/20/13 8:57 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/20/13 9:02 PM
Billytk - 
Darkstar95 - 
ausgepicht -

1-5 against top opponents. Career high is ......wait for it....Brian Stann.

He's a cash cow for the British market. I've been saying it for years. I've been right for years. I am vindicated after tonight. Bisping will NEVER get a title shot. He will NEVER be top ten.

I win.

Bisping doesn't have 5 losses on his record and the Sonnen fight was pretty close Phone Post

How do you figure he doesn't have 5 losses?

1) loss Rashad Evans
2) loss Dan Henderson
3) loss Wanderlei Silva
4) loss Chael Sonnen
5) loss Vitor Belfort

That's not counting the losses he had where the judges gave him gift decisions, and coincidentally those are also the ONLY top 10 guys he's ever faced (and sadly Wanderlei isn't even top 10 at this point in his career)

Holy shit. What the fuck? A one and a four.

So Bisping, who is 23-5, doesn't have 5 losses on his record?!?!?? That's being generous and not including his loss against Matt Hamill, but if you are going to bring up the Sonnen fight and say it was close, then you have to bring up the Hammil fight. You can have the Sonnen, fight and I get the Hamill fight and Bisping still has 5 losses.

But since you clearly can't count, I won't invest much in your ability to comprehend simple shit.

Bisping fans....trying to outdo Penn fans for being the most retarded.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.