UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ROMO this UGer (Bisping supporter lost a bet)

1/22/13 11:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tom_hkr
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 -

Lmao Phone Post
1/22/13 11:51 AM
UGCTT_Song2
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome thread is awesome Phone Post
1/22/13 12:00 PM
BlueWrapper
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the lulz Phone Post
1/22/13 12:02 PM
Got MMAlk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N32 -
crossfire - Phone Post
Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:05 PM
BlueWrapper
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 -

There ya go

Amazeballs LOL Phone Post
1/22/13 12:06 PM
Got MMAlk

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
inf0 - 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YES!!!!! Phone Post
1/22/13 12:15 PM
bighurtrocks
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nader wanted me to post this for him. It's an alternate pic of the same guy. Have fun, fellas.

Phone Post
1/22/13 12:15 PM
chaplinshouse
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now this is a bet. Assuming its him? Seems a little fish n chips that he'd choose this pic of himself to offer up. Dorky expression (looks like the last thing his dog saw prior to getting raped), and he actually tilted his head to show even MORE forehead? Troll meter flickering Phone Post
1/22/13 12:20 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -  Now this is a bet. Assuming its him? Seems a little fish n chips that he'd choose this pic of himself to offer up. Dorky expression (looks like the last thing his dog saw prior to getting raped), and he actually tilted his head to show even MORE forehead? Troll meter flickering Phone Post

I don't know I am inclined to believe him, given the fact that he is really leaning into the beating here, and taking it like a champ. Seems like the type of guy who does not take himself too seriously.
1/22/13 12:25 PM
AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - Now this is a bet. Assuming its him? Seems a little fish n chips that he'd choose this pic of himself to offer up. Dorky expression (looks like the last thing his dog saw prior to getting raped), and he actually tilted his head to show even MORE forehead? Troll meter flickering Phone Post
Obviously correct. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:26 PM
chaplinshouse
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^that's true and if using a fake pic you'd probably WANT to rep yourself as more handsome, not less.  maybe his good attitude is why he picked an unflattering pic? in either case it's unusual.  props if legit for being a good sport

1/22/13 12:27 PM
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy -
chaplinshouse - Now this is a bet. Assuming its him? Seems a little fish n chips that he'd choose this pic of himself to offer up. Dorky expression (looks like the last thing his dog saw prior to getting raped), and he actually tilted his head to show even MORE forehead? Troll meter flickering Phone Post
Obviously correct. Phone Post
I pulled the face intentionally on both the pics. It's just a laugh. I tried to make my already big forehead look bigger for a bit of Craic. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:31 PM

chaplinshouse -

^that's true and if using a fake pic you'd probably WANT to rep yourself as more handsome, not less.  maybe his good attitude is why he picked an unflattering pic? in either case it's unusual.  props if legit for being a good sport

It's me. Nader knows its me, and nogi knows its me. I'm obviously a ten in real life if you want a date or something, why are you so concerned with my looks haha Phone Post
1/22/13 1:02 PM
Naderhood
827 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's him. He took a funny pic of himself on purpose so the Romo's would be funnier. U oughtta be thanking him for the epic level of the thread. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:14 PM
chaplinshouse

AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy - 
chaplinshouse -

It's me. Nader knows its me, and nogi knows its me. I'm obviously a ten in real life if you want a date or something, why are you so concerned with my looks haha Phone Post

it's just unusual for someone to choose an intentionally bad pic of themselves to be made fun of to people that have never seen them before.  i admire your doing that much respect.  and i'll take u up on that date, i like a good area to palm during my BJs ;)

1/22/13 1:17 PM

chaplinshouse -
AnotherDelusionalBizzleBoy - 
chaplinshouse -

it's just unusual for someone to choose an intentionally bad pic of themselves to be made fun of to people that have never seen them before.  i admire your doing that much respect.  and i'll take u up on that date, i like a good area to palm during my BJs ;)

The simple fact is I gave it billy big bollocks on the bet, insisted on a year sn bet and also suggested the pic thing because I wanted this to be Knee, but it wasn't it was me.

And where I'm from You don't welch on your bets and take it like a man.

And here we are. And it's funny Phone Post
1/22/13 1:20 PM
Archer0545

I intend to vtfu marshal as soon as I get to a pc! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:32 PM
Naderhood
827 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

Oh my fucking god Phone Post
1/22/13 1:35 PM
tenfeethigh
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for awsomeness :)

1/22/13 1:39 PM
145er

Dude does look just like mr. burns!!!
1/22/13 2:37 PM
chaplinshouse

Naderhood - 
Kingfanpaul -

Oh my fucking god Phone Post

gold! that kinda looks like Hendo let himself go and jumped in a time machine with Mr Burns that wasn't quite set right. 

1/22/13 2:38 PM
DeuceDroppin

Kingfanpaul -
Officer Farva - 
Lahzerous - 

It is 5:30 in the morning and now I have coffee running out of my nose and on my keyboard. Well played my friend ! voted up

Yeah, I think this romo needs more appreciation....I was dying over it and I am again now....well done Lahzerous.

Agreed...BUT..would love to see one of the RomoGods do a better one of him as Beavis! All of these are funny as shit but the Beavis and Mr. Burns ones are so funny because he actually looks like them! Phone Post
1/22/13 3:07 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marshall in Casablanca

1/22/13 4:34 PM
DeuceDroppin

Kingfanpaul -

^^^^

I like the beavis one better.

Edit: my bad....I read your post wrong, for some reason I thought you were asking for a butthead version.  Anyways, why would we need a better Beavis one? The one Lahzerous made was excellent!

Haha..Let me explain..there are a ton of hot women in this world, but there's always a hotter one out there somewhere!

The one that was done is awesome, I'd just like to see more versions, perhaps from the cartoon itself?!?!? Phone Post
1/22/13 5:19 PM
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.