UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lee Murray just wrote me. However, I am not.....

1/20/13 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100% sure it's him. I just wrote him back. I do miss my old friend. We had a lot of fun times when he would come to Miletich's to train. Don't hate the person, just hate the bad decisions. I will never disregard a true friend like Lee. He was very good to me. Loyalty!
1/20/13 3:43 PM
nostripewhite
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he give you a cut? Phone Post
1/20/13 3:43 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just feel bad for his children not being with their daddy. Knowing Lee, i'm sure that's tearing him up inside. That's punishment in and of itself.
1/20/13 3:44 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 01/20/13 3:44 PM
nostripewhite, good one. lol Not hardly buddy.
1/20/13 3:45 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From Prison???

1/20/13 3:50 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Rule, I am hoping a happy ending comes out of all this and let's not forget the family and people were were frightened beyond belief. I know what kind of person Lee is, and it wouldn't surprise me if he oneday does something for them to make up in some kind of way for bad decisions. Keep in mind though...he is allegedly involved in the heist. Has it been proven? That's just not something i bring up to Lee.
1/20/13 3:50 PM
Jason Reinhardt

12six, Yes, from prison (morroco)
1/20/13 4:32 PM
instantkarma
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is he doing? Phone Post
1/20/13 4:35 PM
LastRowCarl

Was it on the ug? Same account that posted here not to long ago and saif fu to tito? Phone Post
1/20/13 4:36 PM
TheHaunted2

Good fighter, but he wad a gangster asshole who is probably linked to peoples murder Phone Post
1/20/13 4:40 PM
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/20/13 4:40 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

You should message him and bring up either an event or convo the two of you had personally to see if he responds correctly; this would be a good way to see if it's really him, or just some insensitive doucher playing mind games.

Don't know what to think of the charges against him, but either way I hope he faces whatever demons he may have and gets to be reunited with his family. Ppl can change.

Hope you get answers, props to you for sticking up for a friend; loyalty is hard to come by these days. Phone Post
1/20/13 4:42 PM
Steve4192
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - I just feel bad for his children not being with their daddy. Knowing Lee, i'm sure that's tearing him up inside. That's punishment in and of itself.

Perhaps Lee should have thought of that before he decided to abduct someone else's kids in order to get their cooperation in a bank heist.

1/20/13 4:46 PM
likatiga
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By all accounts Lee Murray was involved in terrible terrible things.

Loyalty in spite of that is common around here I guess. Phone Post
1/20/13 4:49 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Rule, I am hoping a happy ending comes out of all this and let's not forget the family and people were were frightened beyond belief. I know what kind of person Lee is, and it wouldn't surprise me if he oneday does something for them to make up in some kind of way for bad decisions. Keep in mind though...he is allegedly involved in the heist. Has it been proven? That's just not something i bring up to Lee.

Not just frightened, scarred for life most likely. Horrible shit. And he did do it and you know it.

You make some incredibly stupid posts.
1/20/13 4:54 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -  You should message him and bring up either an event or convo the two of you had personally to see if he responds correctly; this would be a good way to see if it's really him, or just some insensitive doucher playing mind games.

Don't know what to think of the charges against him, but either way I hope he faces whatever demons he may have and gets to be reunited with his family. Ppl can change.

Hope you get answers, props to you for sticking up for a friend; loyalty is hard to come by these days. Phone Post

Yep. If you aren't 100% sure it's him, I'm sure there has to be a topic of past conversation that only you and the real Lee could know about. Just ask about something related to it and see if he has the right answers.

Assuming it's him, did he say how he is coping with prison life in Morocco?
1/20/13 4:55 PM
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom

In GIF Phone Post
1/20/13 4:57 PM
cwcoogan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 
Jason Reinhardt - I just feel bad for his children not being with their daddy. Knowing Lee, i'm sure that's tearing him up inside. That's punishment in and of itself.

Perhaps Lee should have thought of that before he decided to abduct someone else's kids in order to get their cooperation in a bank heist.

This. Fuck that guy. I remember hearing about how after Lee Murray got in a knife fight how nurses saved his life by running through the hospital with extra blood for a transfusion. How does he pay them back? Gets better and takes a kid hostage. This is an awful post Jason.
1/20/13 5:10 PM
I'm-Naderhoods-Power-Bottom

The Cats Masher - How many years does he have left on his sentence? Phone Post
399 Phone Post
1/20/13 5:15 PM
patches

honestly how many years did he get?
1/20/13 5:27 PM
B_Goetz

BigSleep - 
Jason Reinhardt - Rule, I am hoping a happy ending comes out of all this and let's not forget the family and people were were frightened beyond belief. I know what kind of person Lee is, and it wouldn't surprise me if he oneday does something for them to make up in some kind of way for bad decisions. Keep in mind though...he is allegedly involved in the heist. Has it been proven? That's just not something i bring up to Lee.

Not just frightened, scarred for life most likely. Horrible shit. And he did do it and you know it.

You make some incredibly stupid posts.

1/20/13 5:45 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well what'd it say? Phone Post
1/20/13 5:49 PM
shorebreaker420
1020 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - I just feel bad for his children not being with their daddy. Knowing Lee, i'm sure that's tearing him up inside. That's punishment in and of itself.
Oh boo freaking who squeak that guy Phone Post
1/20/13 6:11 PM
Ocean6

Think with all the planning it took to do this he might have thought of this fact?
1/20/13 6:17 PM
thebasher

the guy is an asshole - hope he rots

good on you putting your personal loyalty above real ethics and values

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.