UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lee Murray just wrote me. However, I am not.....

1/20/13 6:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, just wow. Some of you need to learn humility.

1/20/13 6:36 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Say hi to Lee from all his UK fans :) Phone Post
1/20/13 6:37 PM
G-Hands
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free Lee
1/20/13 6:51 PM
Josey Wales

Murray almost, or kinda did, pulled of the greatest heist in world history. He was also legendary street fighter and very good MMA figter with great potential. His life is a movie most people would not believe. So its ok if alot of people hold him in high regard.

Think of some other people who are worshipped to this day. Examples Ali or JFK, Ali used to give speeches at KKK rallies for the Nation o Islam on seperation of the races. Ali did a Playboy interview in which he stated If a black woman or man was seen with theopposite, sex they should be shot dead on site. With JFK, its too many list. If u doubt the validity of my statements, look it up. Not trying anger anyone with my words, just take a step back and maybe think about it.

If this was a movie. Would Murray be the hero or the villian.
1/20/13 6:51 PM
Josey Wales

Murray almost, or kinda did, pulled of the greatest heist in world history. He was also legendary street fighter and very good MMA figter with great potential. His life is a movie most people would not believe. So its ok if alot of people hold him in high regard.

Think of some other people who are worshipped to this day. Examples Ali or JFK, Ali used to give speeches at KKK rallies for the Nation o Islam on seperation of the races. Ali did a Playboy interview in which he stated If a black woman or man was seen with theopposite, sex they should be shot dead on site. With JFK, its too many list. If u doubt the validity of my statements, look it up. Not trying anger anyone with my words, just take a step back and maybe think about it.

1/20/13 6:52 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 

agreed

THIS is why we can't have nice things!
1/20/13 6:55 PM
Winston Wolf

in but with all the impersonations of him i wouldnt be sure but check post mark
1/20/13 7:17 PM
cwcoogan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve -

agreed

No. When you're as horrible a person as lee Murray, the rules of 'fighter bashing' are off the table. Phone Post
1/20/13 7:17 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/20/13 7:25 PM
shaqitup
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His children are probably better off not living in the same house as a guy that's willing to commit such foolish crimes.

1/20/13 7:25 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cwcoogan - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve -

agreed

No. When you're as horrible a person as lee Murray, the rules of 'fighter bashing' are off the table. Phone Post

I agree with you on Lee Murray,there is no excuse for the horrible acts he committed, but don't think that the bashing should extend to Jason. (even if people don't agree with his loyalty to Lee)
1/20/13 7:27 PM
Humphrey

Jason Reinhardt - I just feel bad for his children not being with their daddy. Knowing Lee, i'm sure that's tearing him up inside. That's punishment in and of itself.

How do you feel about the children he had held hostage and the trauma they faced?

I hope he rots and dies in prison where he belongs
1/20/13 7:29 PM
Daverr

didnt he just write a thread here not long ago?
1/20/13 8:00 PM
Darth Ryase
1093 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell him thanks for softening up Tito's skull.

1/20/13 8:20 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve -

agreed

I'm not convinced either of you know what humility means.

In what context are you applying it here? Phone Post
1/20/13 8:23 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josey Wales - Murray almost, or kinda did, pulled of the greatest heist in world history. He was also legendary street fighter and very good MMA figter with great potential. His life is a movie most people would not believe. So its ok if alot of people hold him in high regard.

JFK and Ali ultimately did wonderful things that made the world a better place, that's why they're spoken of and remembered fondly.

Lee Murray has done no such thing Phone Post
1/20/13 8:24 PM

Trolls gonna troll. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:27 PM

Jason, I know as a long time UG member probably already know this, just remember to take what ppl are saying with a grain of salt; not all of us are disrespectful douchers. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:28 PM

-you Phone Post
1/20/13 8:30 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve

likatiga - 
UGCTT_sideshowsteve -

agreed

I'm not convinced either of you know what humility means.

In what context are you applying it here? Phone Post

I'm using the word in the context of being modest and respectful.
I hate what Lee Murray did as much as everyone else, but to flame Jason for his loyalty (even if it comes across as misguided) is a bit ridiculous, IMO.
1/20/13 8:35 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just in to see how many of the people who have been calling for Llyod Irvins head (probably rightfully so) will be in this thread all over an actual convicted felons nuts.  I have had a conversation with Jason in another thread and understand his personal position because he actually knows the guy, and it can be tough to comprehend a friend doing something like that.  But the rest of the people that are all about the Free Lee stuff, are pretty much lunatics.

1/20/13 8:38 PM

Thank you sideshowsteve; pretty much what I was about to post. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:46 PM
matbimonte

Totally unrelated note Jason, but I've seen some of the pictures of the gym you're renovating, looks great already, best of luck. Phone Post
1/20/13 8:47 PM
3rdLion
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he say anything of interest that you can tell us Jason? And was it really him posting a few weeks ago? Phone Post
1/20/13 9:22 PM
Chomas
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - By all accounts Lee Murray was involved in terrible terrible things.

Loyalty in spite of that is common around here I guess. Phone Post
You know these guys? Then shut your mouth dude you have no perspective, Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.