UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> rape victim staying with team lloyd

1/21/13 5:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About a week ago Master LLoyd posted on facebook that he is staying by her side in the hospital and she is still determined to be bjj world champion under his wing

Team Lloyd Irvin member devnull posted on sherdog thread 'Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape' that the victim will be staying on the team

More recently, professional fighter James Foy posted a conversation from facebook today with a TLI member who said "I just talked to Lloyd and he has not lost a single student at his academy, including the girl that was attacked. She is still with the team and our team will continue to dominate in competition as well as create better more successful people." from 'WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape' thread on this forum

What concerns is the Tom Callos post on this forum, which said that according to his son Keenan the two students not only raped her, they also recorderd a video of it on their cell phone and then showed it around the house to the rest of their team members

The best case scenario here being is that they had 'consensual' sex with a drunk team mate who was passed out in the parking lot

1/21/13 6:04 PM
murofgu

"I just talked to Lloyd and he has not lost a single student at his academy"

riiiiiiiiiiight!

1/21/13 6:06 PM
Hippocrates

murofgu - "I just talked to Lloyd and he has not lost a single student at his academy"

riiiiiiiiiiight!

If there's one thing we can count on from Limp Dick Lloyd supporters, it's truthfulness, moral character and honesty.
1/21/13 6:12 PM
soremano

IDOHARM -  Lloyd Irvin stuck by his student, she really has no reason to leave. I think our only issue with Lloyd at this point is his failure to take responsibility for what happened with him twenty years ago. Phone Post

I am sure the victim is receiving great support from her Master in private

What concerns me is that the team was passing around videos of her being fucked in the parking lot to laughter and ridicule, prior to police busting in the doors, yet Master Lloyd has not taken any steps as far as publically condemning this type of culture at his academy

1/21/13 6:24 PM
HexRei

soremano - 
IDOHARM -  Lloyd Irvin stuck by his student, she really has no reason to leave. I think our only issue with Lloyd at this point is his failure to take responsibility for what happened with him twenty years ago. Phone Post

What concerns me is that the team was passing around videos of her being fucked in the parking lot to laughter and ridicule, prior to police busting in the doors, yet Master Lloyd has not taken any steps as far as publically condemning this type of culture at his academy

^^^shouldn't we wait to hear about this from the justice system? such a video, or testimony to the existence of one, would be a big deal, and possibly mean a lot for others that were shown it and did nothing.
1/21/13 6:26 PM
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

murofgu - "I just talked to Lloyd and he has not lost a single student at his academy"

riiiiiiiiiiight!

So the two rapists are still on the team?

1/21/13 6:33 PM
soremano

Edited: 01/21/13 6:35 PM
HexRei - 
soremano - 

^^^shouldn't we wait to hear about this from the justice system? such a video, or testimony to the existence of one, would be a big deal, and possibly mean a lot for others that were shown it and did nothing.

After the rapes and hearing that Keenan's house was broken into by the SWAT team in full riot gear and that Keenan was pushed to the ground, handcuffed, that guns were pointed at him, and that he was taken to jail for questioning, I wanted my son out of there. Keenan told us those two boys who raped that poor girl bragged about it and had taken video on one or more of their cell phones. At that point, I went into full protection mode --and went public with our family's feelings about the disgusting, troubling, and crazy goings on there in MD.
--- Tom Callos

Keenan's sister also confirmed the video existence on facebook

1/21/13 6:39 PM
HexRei

^^^I saw tom's comments. I don't consider him an unbiased source though (setting aside that it seems to be a second or third hand accounting). especially in light of keenan saying he's sticking with the school.
1/21/13 6:49 PM
soremano

HexRei - ^^^I saw tom's comments. I don't consider him an unbiased source though (setting aside that it seems to be a second or third hand accounting). especially in light of keenan saying he's sticking with the school.

tom posted his comments on a thread that was erased but is easily available from google cache and authorities would have no problem authenticating the source

tom is of course biased in favor of his son, that's why his comments about this video are even more damning, since then he has posted several messages saying that his son knew about the video but believed it was consensual sex and not rape

1/21/13 7:28 PM
soremano

Edited: 01/22/13 8:04 PM

1/21/13 7:36 PM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dag dat chit jus fucked up!
1/21/13 8:11 PM
Weinstein

Stockholm syndrome.
1/21/13 8:41 PM
Topsyjt
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano -
HexRei - 
soremano - 

After the rapes and hearing that Keenan's house was broken into by the SWAT team in full riot gear and that Keenan was pushed to the ground, handcuffed, that guns were pointed at him, and that he was taken to jail for questioning, I wanted my son out of there. Keenan told us those two boys who raped that poor girl bragged about it and had taken video on one or more of their cell phones. At that point, I went into full protection mode --and went public with our family's feelings about the disgusting, troubling, and crazy goings on there in MD.
--- Tom Callos

Keenan's sister also confirmed the video existence on facebook

If this is true it's fvcking terrible. Makes me feel sick and angry. Phone Post
1/21/13 10:19 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

About a week ago Master LLoyd posted on facebook that he is staying by her side in the hospital and she is still determined to be bjj world champion under his wing

Team Lloyd Irvin member devnull posted on sherdog thread 'Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape' that the victim will be staying on the team

More recently, professional fighter James Foy posted a conversation from facebook today with a TLI member who said "I just talked to Lloyd and he has not lost a single student at his academy, including the girl that was attacked. She is still with the team and our team will continue to dominate in competition as well as create better more successful people." from 'WarMachine accusing Lloyd Irvin of rape' thread on this forum

What concerns is the Tom Callos post on this forum, which said that according to his son Keenan the two students not only raped her, they also recorderd a video of it on their cell phone and then showed it around the house to the rest of their team members

The best case scenario here being is that they had 'consensual' sex with a drunk team mate who was passed out in the parking lot

No pro here, just a lowly amateur. The guy I was talking to is definitely a pro though, fairly well known. I left his name out due to respect. It was absolutely shocking to see the level of brain washing that goes on within TLI.

Lloyd got out of hot water by using a loophole in the law, but KARMA is punishing him 20 years later since the judicial system fucked up.
1/21/13 10:20 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/21/13 10:20 PM
The way TLI members were talking to Keenan's sister was beyond disrespectful... Gives you some insight to their mentality though.
1/21/13 10:38 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/22/13 12:19 AM
Indivia
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weinstein - Stockholm syndrome.
I believe in this case its true. Llyod and his team shouldnt have been allowed into the hospital imo. Im sure he can be very persuasive to a girl who was just abused and bullied. Shes probably afraid to say no. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:10 AM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://livingthemartialarts.com/

Ryan's letter provides some great insight into how Lloyd operates and preys on people. The guy is no idiot, just immoral. It's been fairly clear that lloyd cares most about medals and money than character development.

1/22/13 7:22 AM
Daredevil73
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Indivia - 
I believe in this case its true. Llyod and his team shouldnt have been allowed into the hospital imo. Im sure he can be very persuasive to a girl who was just abused and bullied. Shes probably afraid to say no. Phone Post

He's keeping her close and under control. It will be easier to avoid a lawsuit this way.
1/22/13 7:25 AM
Topsyjt
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MurdochIRL - 

http://livingthemartialarts.com/

Ryan's letter provides some great insight into how Lloyd operates and preys on people. The guy is no idiot, just immoral. It's been fairly clear that lloyd cares most about medals and money than character development.

. Thought this letter from Ryan was worth another post.

1/22/13 7:31 AM
yellow wrkahlc

Daredevil73 - 
Indivia - 

He's keeping her close and under control. It will be easier to avoid a lawsuit this way.

Exactly.

I seriously doubt he's doing it because he "cares about her."

1/22/13 8:04 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The behaviour of TLI is fucking horrible Phone Post
1/22/13 8:12 AM
Winston Wolf
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unreal
1/22/13 8:20 AM
6ULDV8
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That whole thing is fucked up.

1/22/13 9:27 AM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weinstein - Stockholm syndrome.

As in Stockholm, Sweden.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.