UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My take on "Sex Appeal"

1/21/13 10:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

Does anyone know how to post my videos ? I want to attach the interviews I did this past week on TMZ and the Jeff Probst show talking about this very topic

Click on video next to standard at the top of the chat box thingy and put in what ever the embedded code is in there.
1/21/13 10:38 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

13eeners gonna teen.

jk......fuck the haters.

battlefields
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada - In for a tremendous white knight response.

"You go, girl. Don't let nobody tell you to handle your business any different than what you are doing. You are you. Keep being you. You have a beautiful smile. You are beautiful. You're smart and intelligent. Your personality is gorgeous. I think you are amazing. Can you contact me privately so I can show you how a real man treats a REAL WOMAN like you?" - The White Knights.

It gets even funnier when they post on Facebook.
ender852
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as long as you keep training and getting better, then fuck the haters.

do what you gotta do so you don't have to have a second job and can train full time.

shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to the video, and find either share or embedd, and find the embedd code.

Click on the video button where you post on here, and put it where it says source(embedd code)

FeliceHerrig
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AvoidantMan - 
FeliceHerrig - 

Does anyone know how to post my videos ? I want to attach the interviews I did this past week on TMZ and the Jeff Probst show talking about this very topic

did u go in depth on the outrageous airbrushing u did on ur pics?

Ever seen a professional picture that wasnt touched up?? didnt think so. i can post the raw photos as well.. not much differance really. 

PJ Benn Fan
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You shouldnt even worry about it TBH!

Youre hot and youre a good fighter.

If people cant handle that, too bad.

1/21/13 10:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
FeliceHerrig -
Humboldt -  First.

Ahhhhhh, you're awesome.

Typically I am a well spoken man, btw. Phone Post

well thank you... did my pictures show up? they keep showing up as links.. i'm new to the UG

No they didn't... You hitting the little square scenery looking button and pasting them in there ? Phone Post

hmmm yes im doing everything right.. am i suppose to be copying the HTML code, the direct link or what?

Direct link... Pics are up now.

And So is my Weener!! ;) j/k kinda !!

Your PuuurrrrT Phone Post
1/21/13 10:40 PM
yabadaba
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

You have to find the embed code and put it in the Video section.

Or if you just put up the link someone will embed it for you.

Tardiolli
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So.. is Paul Daley a good manager?
FeliceHerrig
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

Click on the video button where you post on here, and put it where it says source(embedd code)

You my friend are the best... i'm gunna try and get the Jeff Probst show on here as well 

1/21/13 10:41 PM
shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

again

1/21/13 10:41 PM
JLFoster

This Is a Good Sign.com, Hand Of The King
Not sure if this thread will go the way op intended Phone Post
1/21/13 10:42 PM
FeliceHerrig

Edited: 01/21/13 10:42 PM

I know everyone seems to love this one 

photo IMG_4780_zpse2ca1783.jpg

UGCTT_chuckles1
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're awesome Felice! Fuck the haters. Phone Post
shaqitup

Is the other  video the one you wanted on as well?

I just started posting videos on here yesterday, once you learn it's pretty easy to get the hang of

1/21/13 10:43 PM
FeliceHerrig

UGCTT_chuckles1 -  You're awesome Felice! Fuck the haters. Phone Post

woot woot.. I shall try.. It kinda makes me laugh now. The more attention I get the more people try and knock me down. But I guess that really just means i'm doing good. and I know I am. i've been fighting for 10 years now. all my hard work is paying off. People can say what they want.. but i know nothing they say about me is true.

1/21/13 10:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -

Hornafying Phone Post
1/21/13 10:44 PM
ShawnTheBadger
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Airbrushed....pfffff. You look just as sexy when you walk in the ring ready to kick some ass.

Absolutely nothing wrong with your current game-plan young lady. Do your thing, do it well, make money and whoop ass. Ignore the naysayers and detractors. Fuck'em.
shaqitup

AvoidantMan - 
FeliceHerrig - 
shaqitup - 

You my friend are the best... i'm gunna try and get the Jeff Probst show on here as well 

plz dont. You are not famous. You are in a small niche sport and of a gender no one likes watching in fights. I could go outside and ask ten people if they knew who u were and none of them will. NOT WATCHING.

Then get out of this thread. BTW you could do the same thing with most MMA fighters across America and very few people would know who they are.

UGCTT_El Pescadero

FeliceHerrig -
UGCTT_chuckles1 -  You're awesome Felice! Fuck the haters. Phone Post

woot woot.. I shall try.. It kinda makes me laugh now. The more attention I get the more people try and knock me down. But I guess that really just means i'm doing good. and I know I am. i've been fighting for 10 years now. all my hard work is paying off. People can say what they want.. but i know nothing they say about me is true.

Haters only hate the great Phone Post
1/21/13 10:45 PM
torquemada
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. My White Knight prediction was accurate.
2. Some you guys are going to end up banned.
3. Please continue. Phone Post
the geek
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AvoidantMan - 
FeliceHerrig - 

look likes a tranny to me. Nice Marine jaw

Enjoy your soon to come freeze ass hat.
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

all i know is i love your thick chicago accent

smth416
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Avoidantman is looking for a ban. Cmon son you gotta be more subtle. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.