UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My take on "Sex Appeal"

1/22/13 12:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see any problem with it. If that grows your fan base, and by proxy WMMA, then so be it and respect will be earned by performance from some people who may have otherwise not watched if they are fans of the sport. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:16 AM
MediumRareMistake
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -
Josh Barnett -

You wanna know the REAL on Felice from someone who trained her for a fight? I'll tell you how it is:

She trained damn hard in the gym and really pushed herself. Went to technique classes at night in addition to hard fight training during the day. Listened and took directions well in the gym. Trained with men, boys and women like local LA mma/muay thai fighter Kate McGray and got along well with everybody she trained with. Was always on time and ready to go and fought her ass off in Bellator the night of the fight.

If I had to name any issue I had with her it would have been that I felt she didn't give herself ENOUGH credit as a fighter in concerns to what she was capable of in the ring at the time. 

She was an excellent student and I was very proud of her that night.

Josh

Twitter - @JoshLBarnett

PS - She was also a hoot to have around and my friends found her to be a real crack up.

Shit just got warmaster real. Phone Post
Josh is the man. Just watched hi lights of him on the JRE about an hour ago. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:18 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Barnett -

You wanna know the REAL on Felice from someone who trained her for a fight? I'll tell you how it is:

She trained damn hard in the gym and really pushed herself. Went to technique classes at night in addition to hard fight training during the day. Listened and took directions well in the gym. Trained with men, boys and women like local LA mma/muay thai fighter Kate McGray and got along well with everybody she trained with. Was always on time and ready to go and fought her ass off in Bellator the night of the fight.

If I had to name any issue I had with her it would have been that I felt she didn't give herself ENOUGH credit as a fighter in concerns to what she was capable of in the ring at the time. 

Josh

Twitter - @JoshLBarnett

PS - She was also a hoot to have around and my friends found her to be a real crack up.

Shit just got real. Phone Post
1/22/13 12:19 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MediumRareMistake -
torquemada -
Josh Barnett -

Josh

Twitter - @JoshLBarnett

Shit just got warmaster real. Phone Post
Josh is the man. Just watched hi lights of him on the JRE about an hour ago. Phone Post
One of the best podcasts to date IMO Phone Post
1/22/13 12:23 AM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barnett for Mod status LOL

1/22/13 12:23 AM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy

This^ lol Phone Post
1/22/13 12:25 AM
ALAR88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good Stuff from all!
1/22/13 12:27 AM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, they can put this thread on the front page but can't delete asshole comments?

Do all the red names go to sleep by 9pm?

1/22/13 12:30 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

LOL, they can put this thread on the front page but can't delete asshole comments?

Do all the red names go to sleep by 9pm?

Holy shit you're right they did WTF?!?!?!?!

1/22/13 12:39 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Research Phone Post
1/22/13 12:40 AM
Samjackson

FeliceHerrig - 

I know everyone seems to love this one 

photo IMG_4780_zpse2ca1783.jpg

New personal best. I only had to change shorts twice prior to this pic.

I felt I had to give a creepy comment too because everyone else was doing it. /shame.

In the model of business you have to market yourself well before others come to market you. In this light you have really put your face everywhere (including Bec's ass... kinda jealous of that) which has helped you to become constantly relevant in WMMA conversations which extend beyond Rhonda's name solely. Your skills, and aesthetic will get you flat out paid in the sports business.

Translation: Shit girl do yo thang, and fuck the haters. dolla dolla bill y'all.
1/22/13 12:54 AM
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ughhh ok so now I know why I never joined the UG in the past :( 

I had just finished training and jumped on here real quick to clear my chest about some of the things being asked of me and bang I got hammered by trolls right away:-/  I should have made my dinner and gotten calm before I came on here but if you know me, you know I fire from the hip... alot.

I love interacting with my fans but maybe the UG is not the place for me:(  *If I could only remember to do it when Im in a calm state of mind I would be fine, but every now and then the feisty side in me takes over and I want to choke some of these meanies that make their living bashing fighters.

Here it is my clear view and simple view on this topic and why I do it... Then you haters can go back to sipping your flat Mountain Dew, eating Cheetos and doing whatever it is you do with your moist little hands. 

1. using sexuallity in a corporate office environment is NOT good in my opinion.

2. using sexuality if you are an athlete or entertainer to "market" yourself is certainly ok *as long as you do it within your relm of comfort. 

3. I think there are many woman in MMA that are super sexy and hot *and by NO means do I think I am the hottest. 

4. I dont care if you watch me becasue you think I'm hot, ugly, good or bad... I just want you to want to watch me. *Its good for my promotion and my sponsors... duh

5. I'm the one who has to back it up at the end of the day so tune in because you're a fan, you think im tough, you want to see me fail,  you think I'm hot, you think I'm the ugliest fighter on the planet, or you like my super cool outfits;)  *just tune in.

6. I'm just being me. 

On that not I might take a break from the UG becasue no matter what anyone says, nobody likes to read negative things and it can be hurtful. To the people that support me here, thank you very much, I really appreciate all of you. I am always on my FB page at www.facebook.com/feliceherrig or twitter @FeliceHerrig

PS. Josh B. thanks for coming on here and taking up for me:) Congrats on you win!

1/22/13 12:58 AM
yabadaba
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the idiots have chased another fighter off the underground. Congratulations.

1/22/13 12:59 AM
ender852

well, it was fun while it lasted.

chalk up another fighter ran off by assholes that troll for no other reason except they can.

Thanks for your time Felice.

I live around Chicago, maybe I'll see you at an event .

1/22/13 1:00 AM
MediumRareMistake
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yabadaba -

And the idiots have chased another fighter off the underground. Congratulations.

This. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:02 AM
RowdyBec
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:05 AM

Haters gonna hate :) So few opportunities in WMMA as there is... let Felice do her thing :)

Also for the record, this is coming from a former hater before I understood how she goes about her business :)

1/22/13 1:02 AM
Edelweiss
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me try to get the mods in here. WTF!? Scott. Shields. Fraud. Lloyd Irvin. Rape.

I guess some people have such pathetic lives that they have to try and intentionally hurt someone. It sucks even more when it's directed at a green name. Why are none of them messing with josh? What fags.

Anyway, most of us are glad to have you here posting. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:03 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:54 AM
yabadaba - 

It's horrible!!! Most of the time I love this place. But the fact that someone would take the time to put this thread on the front page and not do anything about what's going on in here is fucking sad to me.

1/22/13 1:05 AM
kid chaos
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol you said "do do"

No really though, nice pics and great fights and nice pics Phone Post
1/22/13 1:05 AM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

Haters gonna hate :) So few opportunities in WMMA as there is... let Felice do her thing :)

Maybe you and her, should do your things together eh?

eh?

1/22/13 1:07 AM
yusul
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

too bad. there really should be a probationary period for new posters so the trolls don't run off pro fighters.
1/22/13 1:08 AM
RowdyBec
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 
RowdyBec - 

eh?

LOL :) You wish jelly fish!!

1/22/13 1:08 AM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to quote the whole thing, but before you run off, consider the fact that these troll posters do get modded and frozen here when they cross the line. As far as Internet justice is concerned you could do a lot worse as at least some get weeded out in topics like this. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:10 AM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
shaqitup - 
RowdyBec - 

eh?

LOL :) You wish jelly fish!!

A poll must be made imo.

1/22/13 1:15 AM
Tro11

I almost never post here, but i'll come out of lurking to say that Felice is awesome.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.