UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Goldberg: I absolutely do not have a drug problem

1/22/13 1:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blunderhooks
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of COURSE he doesn't have a drug problem.

What sort of rehab program would it be if he was still an addict when they let him out?

The drug problem is alllllllllll overrrrrrrrrr! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:13 AM
MachidasStraightLeft
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 1:13 AM

I just can't picture Goldie saying this in a non-UFC event voice.

"I AAAAABSOLUTELY do NOT have a drug problem"

Ahh I love Goldie, glad to hear he's ok.

1/22/13 1:30 AM
Letibleu
1683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 1:53 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhas - 
RileyPust - 
dhas - 
TopGrinder -  So dhas is obsessed with my dad, poop and jizz so far. Wow all u need is an ar15 to complete your meltdown Phone Post

The only thing that's melting down is your ass in my scorching hot jizz after that internet ownage you got handed to by your king, god and master,

ME (dhas)

You don't fuck with me or with Goldie, not in my watch.

So basically you're embarrassed that everyone's making fun of you so you're trying to play it off as if you MEANT to come across that way, amirite? Lol.

"i love drinking sperm from my sperm bottle while wearing my sperm necklace"- You

Is "You" your asian Yoga instructor?
1/22/13 1:57 AM
Wasa-B
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he need his coffee every morning?
1/22/13 2:07 AM
slugshot331
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasStraightLeft - 

I just can't picture Goldie saying this in a non-UFC event voice.

"I AAAAABSOLUTELY do NOT have a drug problem"

Ahh I love Goldie, glad to hear he's ok.

I pictured it in his Yoda-esque style.

"A drug problem, I absolutely do not have."

1/22/13 2:12 AM
TEX4N32
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -

While he makes the absurd or ridiculous statement at least once or twice a broadcast the guy does a great job and is awesome with Joe. Please, Mike get well and come back soon.

This son Phone Post
1/22/13 2:16 AM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 2:16 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care what anyone says, he's the best at what he does. The random shit he says is hilarious.
1/22/13 5:58 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody plugs it like Goldie.

And seriously trafition has to count for something. While Anik was not bad the chemistry between Goldie and Rogan is insurpassable. Phone Post
1/22/13 6:05 AM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/13 6:08 AM
D241

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2120715

Ya know, I was going to make a thread about Dana White giving Lauzon a gift, the UFC Mat he fought on, but before I created the thread, I used the search function. I saw the geek already made a thread, therefor I didn't make a duplicate one.

I don't understand why it's so hard for UG news to do the same.

1/22/13 6:20 AM
yellow wrkahlc

Haulport - 

BUAHAHAHA! nice

1/22/13 7:48 AM
Flannerz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
dhas - 
TopGrinder -  I don't believe him. He did not sound sincere at all. He avoided talking about his sudden weight loss and the trouble he has had gettin words out. Sounds like damage control to me Phone Post

Yeah man, since Goldie is all fluid with words.

You know what sounds like damage control? getting creamed in the face by your daddy ( a sound you are quite familiar with), fagmaster.

Fagmaster, huh? You just took the art of insulting someone and did to it what Rick Astley did to music.

No need for the Rick Astley hate
1/22/13 8:21 AM
Naderhood
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight the good fight, Goldy Phone Post
1/22/13 8:22 AM
Naderhood
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PS did I really just read someone getting called a fagmaster? Phone Post
1/22/13 8:24 AM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe Goldies story. But I can't help but feel that there is something quite different about him recently.
1/22/13 8:44 AM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

dhas -
TopGrinder - 
dhas -
TopGrinder -  I don't believe him. He did not sound sincere at all. He avoided talking about his sudden weight loss and the trouble he has had gettin words out. Sounds like damage control to me Phone Post

You know what sounds like damage control? getting creamed in the face by your daddy ( a sound you are quite familiar with), fagmaster.
Hey mike u mad bro? Phone Post

Why would i be mad? you are the one accusation our based Lord and his corn full core, based Mike Goldberg of being a drug addict.
Thanks for the compliment but i'm not Goldie.

Your internet reputation = It is all over
You and poop = virtually identical
Can we ban him yet? I really don't want to get out of bed and vote down this idiot but I will if I have to. Phone Post
1/22/13 10:24 AM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also have asthma.
1/22/13 11:14 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haters gonna hate.

1/22/13 11:14 AM
MattBFD
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhas -
TopGrinder - 
dhas -

Why would i be mad? you are the one accusation our based Lord and his corn full core, based Mike Goldberg of being a drug addict.

Could you wild each it a little more, please? Phone Post
1/22/13 12:27 PM
juicer

dhas -
TopGrinder - 
dhas -

Charles? Phone Post
1/22/13 1:16 PM
sweet n sassy
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flannerz -
RileyPust - 
dhas - 

Fagmaster, huh? You just took the art of insulting someone and did to it what Rick Astley did to music.

No need for the Rick Astley hate
I think he meant that he made insulting someone awesome, right? Phone Post
1/22/13 2:01 PM
HexRei

MattBFD - 
dhas -
TopGrinder - 
dhas -

Could you wild each it a little more, please? Phone Post

yes, in fact wild each it all the way.
1/28/13 8:10 AM
ken amtrack

Has Rogan been questioned yet.."The Apple does not fall far from the Tree" Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.