UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> An Open Letter from Lloyd Irvin

1/22/13 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i read it all & I do feel bad for him & I hope he's strong enough to keep his head up through this .... I know he is

but as the leader of a team, you have be responsible for your team mates actions putting him in the worst possible position

that being said he's got a tough up hill battle here

I wish him the best of luck

1/22/13 4:04 PM
GenghisKwan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So watching a girl get gang-raped is ok if u hav a limp dick? Seriously GTFO Phone Post
1/22/13 4:06 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul_Blanka_Harris - 

haha
1/22/13 4:06 PM
NickLaney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He says so much without really saying anything at all... Whole situation is horrible...
1/22/13 4:11 PM
Philanderer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - 

He's only making this statement now that gyms have begun to leave him

Besides Nakapan, who else has left?
Swagg
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody please hit me up when he starts auctioning off his academy's mats......
Neil Funk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People make mistakes. A lot of the pitchfork wielders here have skeletons of their own in their closets, yet are leading the crucifixion march.

What exactly was Lloyd supposed to say? I thought the letter was thoughtful and direct. Seems like this has taken a huge toll on him.

if you guys still aren't convinced, roll up in his gym and tell him how you feel. Not a single one of you would dare though. Phone Post
1/22/13 4:12 PM
In Limbo
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - Why didn't Lloyd address the fact that he was present when a gang rape occurred?

All Lloyd Irvin says is he didn't rape the girl. Why doesn't he address that he actually wanted to have sex with her but couldn't get hard?

That "open letter" was 100% self serving.

this

FUCK LLOYD IRVIN

1/22/13 4:12 PM
Trane

Couldn't finish reading it, it felt as though I was reading a landing page leading up to an affiliate product. This letter should be framed in a border with highlighted paragraphs in yellow and certain words bolded. Notice how he capitilazes words once in awhile, an affiliated marketing technique.

Also got tired of him making excuses for himself but then trying to cover it up by saying that is no excuse...then don't bring it up then lol.

Frankly, I don't buy anything this guys says. This douche is a master at manipulation and I'm not falling for it.
1/22/13 4:13 PM
william795
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The girl who got gang raped said his dick worked just fine. Just saying....
boooring

Philanderer - 
ArthurKnoqOut - 

I read on another thread that Jared, Wilson, and Sharon (BJJ United) left too.
mikecalimbas
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA / BJJ, Writer/Photographer
Iwreastledabearonce -  Phone Post

Snorted hot coffee out of my nose at this GIF. Thanks bud.

1/22/13 4:14 PM
Daredevil73
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Philanderer - 
ArthurKnoqOut - 

Jared Weiner
Winston Wolf

AceAtGSU - 
Paul_Blanka_Harris - 

haha

lmao
In Limbo
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Funk -  People make mistakes. A lot of the pitchfork wielders here have skeletons of their own in their closets, yet are leading the crucifixion march.

What exactly was Lloyd supposed to say? I thought the letter was thoughtful and direct. Seems like this has taken a huge toll on him.

if you guys still aren't convinced, roll up in his gym and tell him how you feel. Not a single one of you would dare though. Phone Post

OH NO! llyod irvin could kick my ass! ! ! ! !

therefore i shouldn't say anything or voice my disgust at his past actions! ! ! ! ! !

i guess i shouldn't criticise the president ever bc i couldn't handle being a president, myself

1/22/13 4:15 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"People make mistakes. A lot of the pitchfork wielders here have skeletons of their own in their closets, yet are leading the crucifixion march."

Yeah i can remember that time i was present during a gang rape and tried to rape the girl but couldnt get hard. These things happen whaddyagonnado

1/22/13 4:16 PM
Winston Wolf

GenghisKwan -  So watching a girl get gang-raped is ok if u hav a limp dick? Seriously GTFO Phone Post

first time i voted up a 12er
boooring

hammerhurler - "I will go to my grave wishing someone ELSE from my team would have been there for her that night."

You mean like you were there for that girl in 1989, Lloyd? Or do you mean someone else other than you, because who knows what you would have done, right? Though I think we can guess the answer to that last question.

Oh dayum! Someone post the gif of the black kid "oh snap!"
UGCTT_Fillthy
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read the whole thing.  Must've missed the part where he apologized to the girl he intended to rape.

The real issue most folks have taken with his behavior were his attempts to bury his past using SEO techniques, and trying to use those SEO techniques to generate publicity for his curriculum.  

"Oops, bad timing." Seriously?  That's kind of pathetic.

1/22/13 4:17 PM
eyegore

Rapey thread. Phone Post
1/22/13 4:17 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

1/22/13 4:18 PM
Philanderer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boooring - 
Philanderer - 
ArthurKnoqOut - 

I read on another thread that Jared, Wilson, and Sharon (BJJ United) left too.

Brad got his BB under Jared, anyone know if he left too?
1/22/13 4:19 PM
falsecrack
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why wasn't ryan halls open letter ever put in ug news but this goes automatically to the front page?
1/22/13 4:19 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He Ali shuffled around being present and flaccid Phone Post
1/22/13 4:21 PM
Hey Beer Man
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington - 

i read it all & I do feel bad for him & I hope he's strong enough to keep his head up through this .... I know he is

but as the leader of a team, you have be responsible for your team mates actions putting him in the worst possible position

that being said he's got a tough up hill battle here

I wish him the best of luck

He is being held responsible for what members of his team did. He is being held responsible for WATCHING A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL GETTING RAPED AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT AND THEN FOSTERING AN ENVIRONMENT WITHIN HIS TEAM THAT ENCOURAGES THE SAME BEHAVIOR.

The two rapist came back to the house and BRAGGED that they raped a girl and had video to prove it. Did the team members call the cops or beat the two rapists to death? NO they did not. They didn't do shit JUST LIKE LLOYD. What did Lloyd learn and pass down to young impressionable men on his team from his attempted rape in 1989? It is OK to watch a 17 year old child getting raped. Bullshit Lloyd Irvin! You were complicit in 1989 and you and your team are complicit now. YOU fostered the environment that allowed this. YOU molded these young men into your likeness. They are mini Lloyds.

You are a sick fucker. Hopefully it skips a generation and your son has a conscience because it take a special kind of borderline personality to NOT see the similarities in the two situations.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.