UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> iPhone App Update (iPhone 5)

1/25/13 9:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stigga -
Flexo - Kind of related question. Is there a way to get to the forums from the ipad version? I havn't found a way. Phone Post
Nope. Just the blog Phone Post
Pretty stupid, never should've updated it. Phone Post
1/25/13 10:38 AM
charms434
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
IIAces -
HandyDarsh - Just did the update, may I ask what new features there are? Phone Post
Nothing is new except full screen and icon. Don't expect anything deferent or exciting. Still can't do anything most wanted. Phone Post

As stated in Chris OP. This was a quick ios6,iPhone 5, bug, fixes update.

We had some problems with a developer and things didn't work at so well. Once we got the new developers efforts on it , it was only a matter of weeks before we pushed out this update.

We will look to push a 3.0 update which will have increased functionality, but the good developer isn't full dedicated to mma.tv projects.

As far as YouTube thing, let me look into that and I will email developer and see if that can be fixed.

Yea. The YouTube vids won't landscape. And (like a lot of peeps) I use the iPhone app on iPad. All iPhone apps work great on iPad but now in news the pics swell over the news itself. Phone Post
1/25/13 10:39 AM
charms434
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo -
Stigga -
Flexo - Kind of related question. Is there a way to get to the forums from the ipad version? I havn't found a way. Phone Post
Nope. Just the blog Phone Post
Pretty stupid, never should've updated it. Phone Post
Use the iPhone app. Just zoom it. It's fine Phone Post
1/25/13 10:53 AM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About time, now I can ditch my andriod phone Phone Post
1/25/13 10:54 AM
Chris
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

Our developer is working now to fix the Youtube landscape bug, which won't take long, but then we have to resubmit to Apple who can take 2-3 days to approve and release and update.

1/25/13 11:01 AM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 

Our developer is working now to fix the Youtube landscape bug, which won't take long, but then we have to resubmit to Apple who can take 2-3 days to approve and release and update.

Sweet Thanks for listening! I would like to recommend starting an official 3.0 App thread where we can make a wish list up updates and you can show the developer the list of realistic updates and see what is possible.
1/25/13 11:07 AM
mixedmartialfarts
603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 

Thanks for the update Chris!

1/25/13 11:29 AM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you underground development people... Been waiting on this. Phone Post
1/25/13 11:43 AM
Matrixkick
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -

Thx Chris. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Phone Post
1/25/13 11:55 AM
JLindahl
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About damn time Phone Post
1/25/13 11:56 AM
AlphaJ
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When should we be expecting the 3.0 update? Phone Post
1/25/13 12:08 PM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
Can we get the TUF 11 ground removed wtf, replace it with Tattoo ground since most people can't get to it because of the ad in the corner on the site Phone Post
1/25/13 1:10 PM
dieselman
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. The app was fine, now it's better. Thanks for the iPhone 5 support. Phone Post
1/25/13 1:20 PM
OMA (tm)

God bless MMA.tv

TTT Phone Post
1/25/13 1:31 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OG is not working for me... Phone Post
1/25/13 2:11 PM
Garuda2359
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me likey!! Looks great on the iPhone 5. Phone Post
1/25/13 2:15 PM
Stea1th

I can't go horizontal either when watching videos fail.... Phone Post
1/25/13 2:33 PM
Kirik
1745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Horizontal issue is being addressed.

1/25/13 2:36 PM
Nub

Eta on an ipad app? Phone Post
1/25/13 3:01 PM
Jason
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Video rotation has been fixed. I am running the fixed version right now and it works fine.

Hopefully pushed to store soon. ( of course apple will still have to do its process ) Phone Post
1/25/13 3:09 PM
Steven McTowelie
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing. Phone Post
1/25/13 3:11 PM
Matrixkick
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - Video rotation has been fixed. I am running the fixed version right now and it works fine.

Hopefully pushed to store soon. ( of course apple will still have to do its process ) Phone Post
Sweet thx Phone Post
1/25/13 3:31 PM
IIAces

Jason -
IIAces -
HandyDarsh - Just did the update, may I ask what new features there are? Phone Post
Nothing is new except full screen and icon. Don't expect anything deferent or exciting. Still can't do anything most wanted. Phone Post

As stated in Chris OP. This was a quick ios6,iPhone 5, bug, fixes update.

We had some problems with a developer and things didn't work at so well. Once we got the new developers efforts on it , it was only a matter of weeks before we pushed out this update.

We will look to push a 3.0 update which will have increased functionality, but the good developer isn't full dedicated to mma.tv projects.

As far as YouTube thing, let me look into that and I will email developer and see if that can be fixed.

Cool deal. I wasn't trying to come off as bad. Was just stating no function updates. It's a lot smoother and quicker. Phone Post
1/25/13 3:59 PM
Ant C
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NewGenUfcFan - How so I quote people on the iPhone app? Feel like a noob. Phone Post
Tap on their name.

Just upgraded from the 4s today so perfect timing. I'm done with being an early adopter. Phone Post
1/25/13 4:48 PM
absolutesperry
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just pulled it down ! Nice! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.