UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> $1000 Cash Reward

1/26/13 7:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winston Wolf
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for justice
1/26/13 8:05 AM
tylery101
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for justice. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:12 AM
brixx139
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt. Sorry to hear guys. Hope you get your stuff back Phone Post
1/26/13 9:33 AM
CoreNobody
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man that sucks,I hate scummy thieves.

I really hope they do time for this,and mostly you get your stuff back. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:45 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadRed - I'm in Murrieta and a business owner. I know quite a few people in the area. I'll begin getting the word out and reach out to the local news outlets.

B.R. Phone Post
good stuff BR. I'm in San Diego- I'll put out an APB to anyone I know around here. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMentalisT -
govols6911 -  Man I hope a UGer finds them before the cops....these fools need a good beat down. Phone Post

Lol it seems the average UGer is a 40 year old neckbeard with a tummy like Winnie The Pooh. Maybe a belly flop move or something, that's about it.
hey!!!! I resent that!!!!

I'm only 34. Phone Post
1/26/13 11:03 AM
Magnetic
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We alerted Dollamur for you. Incase someone calls in trying to figure out the value of the mats or how to remove the logos. Best of luck. We hosted a tournament with Shawn and the night before his car was burglarized in Vegas. Bad luck times two.
1/26/13 11:07 AM
Corey
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope the catch those cocksuckers.
1/26/13 11:29 AM
The fight lab
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We Have already been talking with Dollamur so we are good there. We just really need everyones help to keep getting the word out. Thank you guys
1/26/13 11:36 AM
PhillyFights
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dam that sucks......If this happened in my town i might be able to help......allegedly

1/26/13 11:48 AM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats the exact model of the trailer. Phone Post
1/26/13 11:51 AM
BadRed

http://murrieta.patch.com/articles/reward-offered-in-theft-of-box-trailer-wrestling-equipment Phone Post
1/26/13 11:56 AM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing on Craig`s list in Stockton or Modesto.I`ll check Sacramento next.

1/26/13 12:34 PM
Pessimist_Pete

The fight lab - We have filled an insurance claim, But there is a good Chance it is NOT going to cover the stuff. We will not know until next week.
We have accepted that there is a good possibility that we have to start all the way over with our tournament set. We have always been here for the sport and we will never give up on the sport and what we believe in.
People that have come to our events know what we are about. We have never been in this to get rich but to be a part of the sport we love and to provide a fair and Safe place for people to compete in.
Thank you guys and help get the word out about the Equipment.

Was the trailer parked on your business or residential property? If so, your commercial or homeowners insurance may cover it. Also file a claim under your vehicle insurance.

You should have an experienced "insurance-coverage" attorney examine your policy. Don't hire any old lawyer. You need someone with substantial "insurance-coverage" experience. I bet s/he can find coverage in one of your policies. GOOD LUCK!!!! Phone Post
1/26/13 12:35 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Wow, that's horrible. Hope you get your stuff back and some people go to jail.

1/26/13 12:44 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I've been in here 4 or 5 times now just hoping for a positive outcome.

I seriously hope these scumbags get caught. Phone Post
1/26/13 12:45 PM
andyman011

Good luck finding them man, that's a lot to lose. I'm in snow removal and people stole our tractors, took off the 8000 dollar blowers and drove them into a river. Fucking assholes didn't get caught until a couple years later when we matched up a serial number. Grand theft auto, grand larceny and a few couple other charges along with me suing him.

It feels good when you catch that person. Oh man you guys are gonna feel so satisfied. I say that because I'm confident with all the group work and power the ug/og has at finding people.

Someone from /b/ needs to bring it up Phone Post
1/26/13 12:49 PM
Dajuisher
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Blue name for life for the person who provides information leading to the recovery of the gear.

Awesome.

Hope you find the stuff. Phone Post
1/26/13 1:00 PM
The fight lab

I will not be able to get back on here till tonight. We are driving from Temecula to Fresno for our tournament tomorrow. The High School was nice enough to let us use the wrestling mats so we didn't have to cancel the event. Keep sharing our post please on facebook and help us get the word out. I will post on here tonight and give you guy’s updates. Thank you for your support.
1/26/13 1:32 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pieces of shit. Will keep an eye out on ebay Phone Post
1/26/13 1:49 PM
sfred
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hope justice is served. You guys were my first jiu jitsu tournament. Phone Post
1/26/13 2:03 PM
DKielbasa

Sub for finding the perps.  

1/26/13 2:03 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for justice. Phone Post
1/26/13 3:00 PM
baby-silverback
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for results Phone Post
1/26/13 4:06 PM
rufus
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.