Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Sundance Kid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet 12 bucks on Glover.

And I'm nervous as Shit.
1/26/13 6:47 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Sundance Kid - I bet 12 bucks on Glover.

And I'm nervous as Shit.
Lol Phone Post
1/26/13 6:54 PM
LastMinuteReplacement

yellow wrkahlc - 

Ban this faggot.

Even if Rampage wins tonight, without any proof he actually placed the bet, he's just a troll.

he doesnt seem to care if you believe him or not. So just let it go
1/26/13 6:55 PM
itswhitty
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you really wipe your ass with $20K, your anus must be raw as shit.  Assuming you're talking hundred dollar bills, you're talking 200 sheets of that scratchy paper -- unless there's something very wrong with your hygeine (a distinct possibility), your ass SHOULD be clean just a couple bills in, but then you've got dozens more that you need to drag across your anus.

I don't care how rich you are, if you put your butt through that kind of abuse, you're far too stupid to make decent bets.

1/26/13 6:56 PM
yellow wrkahlc

LastMinuteReplacement - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

Ban this faggot.

Even if Rampage wins tonight, without any proof he actually placed the bet, he's just a troll.

You don't come on the UG, asking where to place a 20k bet, only to say he placed it but isn't out to prove to us that he did.

Fuck off with that shit.

1/26/13 6:56 PM
vaginal tear
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itswhitty -

If you really wipe your ass with $20K, your anus must be raw as shit.  Assuming you're talking hundred dollar bills, you're talking 200 sheets of that scratchy paper -- unless there's something very wrong with your hygeine (a distinct possibility), your ass SHOULD be clean just a couple bills in, but then you've got dozens more that you need to drag across your anus.

I don't care how rich you are, if you put your butt through that kind of abuse, you're far too stupid to make decent bets.

10,000 dollar bills bro. Phone Post
1/26/13 7:02 PM
bknumber1
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -
LastMinuteReplacement - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

Ban this faggot.

You don't come on the UG, asking where to place a 20k bet, only to say he placed it but isn't out to prove to us that he did.

Fuck off with that shit.

Where is the photo of Ned Stark saying "one does not simply ask the UG for help with beta". Phone Post
1/26/13 7:02 PM
bknumber1
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bets* Phone Post
1/26/13 7:05 PM
yellow wrkahlc

1/26/13 7:12 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bknumber1 -
yellow wrkahlc -
LastMinuteReplacement - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

Ban this faggot.

Fuck off with that shit.

Where is the photo of Ned Stark saying "one does not simply ask the UG for help with beta". Phone Post
Boromir bro. I just layed the nerd down Phone Post
1/26/13 8:15 PM
Chief Mac
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put a £5 on each event on paddypower and split it into like lots of £1 accumulators....often lose the whole fiver but I've won a few £40's so I'm assuming I've broke even overall lol it adds a wee bit of excitement to the event when u are doing well....the main fights ya can call quite well, but the prelims are a nightmare to call correct.
Got my fiver on for this event...think the most I can win is £350 and thats if rampage wins via points, pettis wins via sub and dodson wins via KO/TKO. long shot but lets be honest it was only £1 haha
1/26/13 8:20 PM
mixedmartialfarts
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put $25 on rampage. I normally don't bet with my heart but as a huge fan I figured I had to bet on potentially his last fight in the UFC.

I've lost every bet I've ever placed on him winning so he owes me! Phone Post
1/26/13 8:22 PM
gooddoc

LastMinuteReplacement -
yellow wrkahlc - 

Ban this faggot.

This. Phone Post
1/26/13 8:25 PM
GS27
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - You don't have 20 grand. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/26/13 8:36 PM
Chief Mac
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts -  I put $25 on rampage. I normally don't bet with my heart but as a huge fan I figured I had to bet on potentially his last fight in the UFC.

I've lost every bet I've ever placed on him winning so he owes me! Phone Post

know the feeling....Im a big Penn fan and putting that last bet on him to win against Rory was difficult. fingers crossed tho mate
1/26/13 8:58 PM
CaliKush
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I chose not to bet on this fight Phone Post
1/26/13 9:10 PM
Matrixkick
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far not the best rampage.. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:11 PM
Matrixkick
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far not the best rampage.. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:17 PM
mixedmartialfarts
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuuuu Phone Post
1/26/13 9:19 PM
Dirk Bevlin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, twenty thousand dollars... Phone Post
1/26/13 9:19 PM
Matrixkick

Eeeeeeekkkk

Hope u were trollin Phone Post
1/26/13 9:21 PM
ArtisticStrength
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matrixkick - Eeeeeeekkkk

Hope u were trollin Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:22 PM
bknumber1

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
bknumber1 -
yellow wrkahlc -
LastMinuteReplacement - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

Ban this faggot.

Fuck off with that shit.

Boromir bro. I just layed the nerd down Phone Post
Bahahha true. He looks the damn same when he played Ned Stark but I realize the line is from his Boromir character now. Consider myself educated and very nice yellow! Phone Post
1/26/13 9:23 PM
uniquetechnique
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/13 9:23 PM
OH man, Sorry..Now I hope you were trollin
1/26/13 9:24 PM
yellow wrkahlc

LOLOLOLOLOL

If he didn't care about our opinions, I hope he cares now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.