UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ordering ufc ppv on xbox

1/28/13 2:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricky302
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm having a ufc viewing party at my place and thinking of ordering ufc 156 ppv on the ufc xbox live app. I don't have hd directv so I want to order it through xbox. I tested the connection and it says I am able to receive the HD ppv. my xbox is connected directly to the internet modem via Ethernet cable. I was wondering if anyone here has ordered through xbox before. are there any issues with the live HD stream? does the stream lag, stop, or buffer at times? I don't want to miss a second of these fights. am I better off ordering it in standard definition on my directv so I don't take any chances? thanks!
1/28/13 2:54 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first one or two were disastrous but they were testing it out by giving it out for free. Not sure how it is these days; I would assume they've worked out the kinks by now and I haven't really heard any complaining, but I don't know if anyone is still doing it now that it's not free.

1/28/13 3:14 AM
ricky302
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I c. im just gonna order it on xbox. going to try it out
1/28/13 3:17 AM
JoeMimic
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ordered one in late November with the same setup you have and it was perfect. No lag and great quality. Give it a shot. Phone Post
1/28/13 3:23 AM
ricky302

JoeMimic -  I ordered one in late November with the same setup you have and it was perfect. No lag and great quality. Give it a shot. Phone Post

awesome! now I can order with confidence. thanks!
1/28/13 3:28 AM
brahmabull81
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I've ordered a couple that way and it works perfectly. Plus you get to watch it as much as you want for 24 hours. I also went through the horrid testing phase but the final product is great. Phone Post
1/28/13 3:36 AM
ricky302

brahmabull81 -  Yeah I've ordered a couple that way and it works perfectly. Plus you get to watch it as much as you want for 24 hours. I also went through the horrid testing phase but the final product is great. Phone Post

thank you. appreciate it!
1/28/13 3:50 AM
SonofJockstrap
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It works great now, and Microsoft is really good about crediting people who get screwed, I got two events for free for one they butchered. It's definitely worth it since you get it for 24 hours and all.

1/28/13 4:03 AM
Pappy Knuckles
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup, you should be good. Like one of the previous posters stated, it had a lot of problems when they first started doing it, but now it's fine.
1/28/13 4:14 AM
redrum85
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ordered GSP v Condit on Xbox, it was 33% off or something, it ran really smooth. Wish they had specials for every PPV!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.