UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

1/29/13 3:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

So everyone who updated the app, and I know there's tens of thousands of you, we'd really appreciate a new rating to help build some new momentum in the iTunes Store. The app is now iOS6 and iPhone5 compliant.

itunes://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mma-underground/id336474791?mt=8

Also, the update to fix Youtube landscaping probably will pass Apple's review any day now.

And if that's not enough, I just got off a conference call with our new Apple developer who is going to be working on some feature updates including editing posts, voting up and down, new paging for forums, and addition of a video feed. This will be version 3.0. We also have a schedule for a free version and updates for a fourth version down the road.

So I'm just asking as a friendly favor to please rate the latest version of our app in the iTunes store.

As an added incentive I'll be giving away four $25.00 gift certificates to our shop to four random people in this thread who rate us.

1/29/13 3:19 PM
Vinnie G
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated Phone Post
1/29/13 3:20 PM
sockeye
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done! Phone Post
1/29/13 3:22 PM
jokey17
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated that shiznit Phone Post
1/29/13 3:22 PM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm doing it now Phone Post
1/29/13 3:23 PM
virux11b
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -

This has probably been asked a thousand times but when's the android update coming out?

This! I just want to refresh without crashing.... Phone Post
1/29/13 3:24 PM
PigWig
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done! Phone Post
1/29/13 3:27 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would be nice if the "My Subscriptions" bug on the iPhone app was fixed. It crashes the app and has been doing so since before this last update.

1/29/13 3:27 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Droid? Phone Post
1/29/13 3:28 PM
Chris
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
sodigthisbigcrux - 

would be nice if the "My Subscriptions" bug on the iPhone app was fixed. It crashes the app and has been doing so since before this last update.

hmm. let me dig into this. doesn't happen on my phone.

ThirdJackson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a random person who rated the app in the iTunes Store. ***** Phone Post
Don_Dada
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated. Looking forward to 3.0. Phone Post
1/29/13 3:31 PM
billmartinjunior
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll rate when version 3.0 comes out for Android Phone Post
1/29/13 3:35 PM
Rogans secret stash
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated. Easily my most used app. Phone Post
1/29/13 3:35 PM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billmartinjunior - I'll rate when version 3.0 comes out for Android Phone Post
Ok well you can suck my dick untill then Phone Post
1/29/13 3:38 PM
A.W.Ashford
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b -
nick diaz nut hugger -

This has probably been asked a thousand times but when's the android update coming out?

This! I just want to refresh without crashing.... Phone Post
THIS Phone Post
1/29/13 3:39 PM
Got MMAlk

Actually started a thread earlier today about a problem I had with the update. I'd give it a 5, but since the update happened these are new issues so 4.5.

-Sound is off if your phone is on vibrate and you try to load a vid through the app.

-No landscape mode on vids anymore was also mentioned by other users. Phone Post
1/29/13 3:46 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 
sodigthisbigcrux - 

hmm. let me dig into this. doesn't happen on my phone.

thanks!! I still gave it a good rating

1/29/13 3:47 PM
MrFluffyHippo
1642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've made 17 different iTunes accounts just to give it 17 5 star ratings. Phone Post
1/29/13 3:54 PM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
nick diaz nut hugger -

Who cares man, android is on the way out, everything coming up apple. Phone Post
not sure if troll or nerp Phone Post
1/29/13 3:54 PM
Nub

You guys got 5 stars from rogan (that is, if his apple id joe rogan podcast and not some fake) Phone Post
1/29/13 3:58 PM
attjack

I would give the Android version on my Nexus 10 tablet 3 stars. The forum works in landscape but the start page and news stories are portrait only. So to use the app you have to rotate the device depending on what part of the app you are using. The fonts are too small for the forum section. Whether it's the high resolution of your device, the small screen of your device, or the ability of your eyes the app needs adjustable font sizes. The news stories allow you to resize the fonts by pinching to zoom in and out. That's a great way to handle the feature. If those changes ever come about I will change the rating.
1/29/13 4:03 PM
BobbyDigital420
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated 5 stars!

Man lots of people bitch and moan....

:) Phone Post
1/29/13 4:05 PM
Steven McTowelie
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated 5 stars. Full screen is great :)

Look forward to edits and votes next! Phone Post
1/29/13 4:10 PM
superiordanes
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done in 5 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.