UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm Officially Cancer Free!!

2/2/13 1:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woot super awesome Phone Post
2/2/13 1:44 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Awesome news. My living room just got awffy dusty while reading that for some reason.

I've said before an ill say again, Pescy, P4P poster on the UG. If I'm ever in that mans part of the world, I'd love to shake his hand.

All homo brother!!! Phone Post
Seriously. Pescy is amazing. Don't think I ever encountered a bigger heart. Phone Post
2/2/13 1:48 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again guys!! I'm going to need a few more surgeries and the whole recovery will be about a year from start to finish. But thats cake! The first time I was sick was a really tough battle and the treatment was fucking brutal. Almost didnt make it a few times So I'm thrilled I don't need any treatment and don't have to worry about breast cancer ever again. My family has been amazing, but it's crazy that the support from a bunch of strangers could be so helpful. Phone Post
2/2/13 1:57 PM
Hocky Balboa
7408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's truly great.

Congratulations. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Fucking Pescy The "town Crier" ... Here ye here ye , KRS is cancer Free!!! Phone Post
Love it!! You're the Paul Revere of the UG!! Phone Post
But so much Sexier!! ;) Phone Post

I second that!!! ;)

Thanks Vixy ;) you know how to make a Gargoyle feel good ! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Awesome news. My living room just got awffy dusty while reading that for some reason.

I've said before an ill say again, Pescy, P4P poster on the UG. If I'm ever in that mans part of the world, I'd love to shake his hand.

Seriously. Pescy is amazing. Don't think I ever encountered a bigger heart. Phone Post
Great words from you both... Thanks!

Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:31 PM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good news, congrats!
2/2/13 2:44 PM
MrNiceguy66
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's so awesome! Fuck cancer! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:52 PM
jayu
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWESOME!
2/2/13 2:54 PM
Dougie
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you, Hodgkins Lymphoma.

2/2/13 2:55 PM
Rtchamp15
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news. Fuck you cancer. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:00 PM
tjmitch
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If cancer had a face I would smash it with elbows.

Happy for you! Next time I see you I am going to give you a big giant hug.

Then I will probably hug you too long, and it will get kind of creepy.
2/2/13 3:17 PM
Oyama
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God bless I just got throught lukemia and now have lung damage but I still am on the mat and train-teach the best I can.
2/2/13 3:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Oyama - God bless I just got throught lukemia and now have lung damage but I still am on the mat and train-teach the best I can.
Glad your Winning your fight!

F u C Phone Post
2/2/13 3:56 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
2/2/13 4:11 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Great words from you both... Thanks!

Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
Pescy is my hero :) Phone Post
2/2/13 4:14 PM
Krs10KO.com

tjmitch - If cancer had a face I would smash it with elbows.

Happy for you! Next time I see you I am going to give you a big giant hug.

Then I will probably hug you too long, and it will get kind of creepy.
I can see this happening.
Don't make me sick Garv on you. J/k I'll take the creepy hug any day :) Phone Post
2/2/13 4:17 PM
Brawremuay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, from another 2 x cancer survivor I know the battle. Your view on life and the insights you have from facing your mortality and then beating that bitch will help many others face their fight and win. Congratulations!!!!!!!Carpe Diem
2/2/13 4:20 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Oyama - God bless I just got throught lukemia and now have lung damage but I still am on the mat and train-teach the best I can.
Glad your Winning your fight!

F u C Phone Post
Congrats to you!! I train BJJ. I have osteoporosis from chemo so I get hurt a shit ton. Ive broken like 4 ribs whilst training. After all this Drs say it's going to be a while before I'm back on the mats again. But I'll be back!!
Look at Bryan Baker. He's a buddy of mine. Had Leukemia and then fought in Bellator. So keep kicking ass my friend!! Phone Post
2/2/13 4:21 PM
Krs10KO.com

Dougie -

Fuck you, Hodgkins Lymphoma.

And yes Dougie. FU HD. Not Pat Barry :) Phone Post
2/2/13 4:23 PM
EG6
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is absolutely great news. Fuck cancer! Phone Post
2/2/13 4:23 PM
Trick or Truth
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!! Glad to hear.
2/2/13 4:29 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations!!!

2/2/13 4:52 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for my girl Kristen.

This needs to be at the top!!!!!

And Kristen, check your PM.  I'm sending you my digits in case you ever want to talk!  

2/2/13 4:55 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad you're ok.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.