UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> HUGE knockout last night (VIDEO)

2/2/13 3:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Galanis
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck man. That is one of the best knockouts I have seen in a while. Hope to see you fight more soon

2/2/13 3:11 PM
Obie1FaShobie
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/2/13 3:15 PM
MadmanGadman
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome KO man! Congrats! And thanks for the video Phone Post
2/2/13 3:23 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread did not disappoint. That really is the single most savage looking KO I've ever seen in MMA. Absolutely vicious, good fucking job. Congrats on the beautiful KO, the win, and the belt, Champ.
2/2/13 3:24 PM
Death and Taxes
1232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of That Feel - Looks like he tried to suplex a ghost.
We need a gif! Phone Post
2/2/13 3:25 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of That Feel - Looks like he tried to suplex a ghost.

That's hilarious lol
2/2/13 3:36 PM
Collin Reuter
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Moral of the story, if you fight to a draw with Collin Reuter, you don't want to rematch him.

How come the draw isn't on your pro or amateur record?

Sheepdog has some of my other fights recorded. Including my pathetic loss :( Phone Post
2/2/13 3:38 PM
Nexuscrawlers
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, brutal KO, congrats! Phone Post
2/2/13 3:40 PM
Frontin
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust -
Ghost of That Feel - Looks like he tried to suplex a ghost.

That's hilarious lol
Lol! Phone Post
2/2/13 3:41 PM
Jaybrone
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/02/13 3:41 PM

the wooo of the person recording seriously annoying but dmn that was a disturbing ko

2/2/13 3:47 PM
Collin Reuter
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey give her a break! If it want for her we wouldnt have this nasty angle haha Phone Post
2/2/13 4:01 PM
MoBeffah
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal. Congrats. Phone Post
2/2/13 4:08 PM
DirtehSneakehs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

I think this is what he was going for

Not young enough! Phone Post
2/2/13 4:49 PM
D241
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter - 
D241 -

Moral of the story, if you fight to a draw with Collin Reuter, you don't want to rematch him.

How come the draw isn't on your pro or amateur record?

Sheepdog has some of my other fights recorded. Including my pathetic loss :( Phone Post

That's exactly why I always go to sherdog for fightfinder info and not this site. Love this website, but sherdog has it beat on fight finder.

2/2/13 5:42 PM
Sleepless
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm new here and have never tried this before but here's a link to the .gif (edited down to just the punch), maybe a blue can help me out with it.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d40c77235384648

Congrats on the win, Collin, that was spectacular!
2/2/13 5:49 PM
Jaybrone
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sleepless - I'm new here and have never tried this before but here's a link to the .gif (edited down to just the punch), maybe a blue can help me out with it.

2/2/13 5:50 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Holy fucking shit, Congrats, i was hoping it would be that pedo fuck Jesse keuber, getting ko'd. Phone Post
2/2/13 5:50 PM
Captfireeyes
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, great KO! Phone Post
2/2/13 5:55 PM
slaughteringyou

That did not look healthy.. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:01 PM
LShaman

Yikes! That looked horrific... but your opponent seemed to be really head over heels with your striking
2/2/13 6:14 PM
Collin Reuter

Sleepless - I'm new here and have never tried this before but here's a link to the .gif (edited down to just the punch), maybe a blue can help me out with it.

dude that's awesome! thanks bro!
2/2/13 6:20 PM
Sleepless
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Jaybrone :)
2/2/13 6:20 PM
Happiness Bunny
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a headache from all the "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" bullshit.

Solid ko.
2/2/13 6:23 PM
LShaman

Happiness Bunny - I got a headache from all the "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" bullshit.

Solid ko.

Exactly bro. WTF is up with people being pumped up a a MMA event?? How are people supposed to tweet with all that bs going on
2/2/13 6:25 PM
Happiness Bunny
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LShaman - 
Happiness Bunny - I got a headache from all the "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" bullshit.

Solid ko.

Exactly bro. WTF is up with people being pumped up a a MMA event?? How are people supposed to tweet with all that bs going on

suck it 13'er

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.