UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What's the deal with Reem and Arial Helwani?

2/2/13 3:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RedDragonUK
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There seemed to be some tension in the latest video, Ariel mentioned an "apple"?
2/2/13 3:46 PM
A bailie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel reneged on buying Overeem an ipad2. Overeem has not forgotten. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:47 PM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel just likes to play up "beefs" with anyone he can. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:47 PM
Kinkle

It seems every fighter has a beef with Ariel. It might be just that he is annoying, and rubs fighters the wrong way. Overeem actually seems like the fighter that puts up with his annoying behavior better than anybody, like that stupid birthday hat thing.
2/2/13 3:52 PM
RedDragonUK
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reem had his arms folded the whole interview and didnt seem happy at all so I just wondered.
RedDragonUK

Reem had his arms folded the whole interview and didnt seem happy at all so I just wondered.
Hikikomori

Ariel likes to make everything about him. It's the biggest time in these fighters lives and Ariel makes it all about him.

Ariel wants to have that back and forth like old school journalist had with athletes. He can't pull it off though. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:55 PM
Chaelismyhero

I would pay to see Overeem knee Ariel into a living death
2/2/13 3:56 PM
Chhem
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's referring the ipad that Overeem was expecting when he came on his show a while back. But I doubt Reem cares about that. Although shortly after Reem was busted, Ariel did go on the mmahour asking how dumb can you be to not know what you're putting in your body.
2/2/13 3:57 PM
shaqitup
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem said it had nothing to do with the apple.

It could have been something Ariel has said in the media recently.

2/2/13 4:00 PM
gusto

Hikikomori -  Ariel likes to make everything about him. It's the biggest time in these fighters lives and Ariel makes it all about him.

Ariel wants to have that back and forth like old school journalist had with athletes. He can't pull it off though. Phone Post

I actually agree with you, but how can you really blame Ariel. I personally dont like the guys act, but he did what he had to do to make it. I blame the people who employ him.
2/2/13 5:11 PM
Size

ImA2TimeLoser - 
Kinkle - It seems every fighter has a beef with Ariel. It might be just that he is annoying, and rubs fighters the wrong way. Overeem actually seems like the fighter that puts up with his annoying behavior better than anybody, like that stupid birthday hat thing.
Who else brings you pre and post fight interviews? Consistently? That asks the right questions?

Ariel can't be topped Phone Post

He used to be like the perfect MMA reporter. Then he got popular and became the typical slimeball troll reporter.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.