UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot can't rematch Cain! Sweet jesus!

2/13/13 12:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
circulation123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the root of the problem is (and always has been) that HW is just not stacked as the rest of the division. Same goes for maybe FW and WMMA but it’s only because its history is short.

HW has been around for a while and it’s always going to be thin compared to other divisions.

If this was any other weight classes (besides FW), Bigfoot will need at least one more quality win against quality opponent before challenging for the title against an opponent that mauled him few fights back.
2/13/13 12:53 PM
Son of Neckbone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot may be the #1 contender, but this fight seems predetermined already. I'm guessing preliminary odds will be around -500 for Cain.
2/13/13 2:15 PM
ortman166

The first fight was over as soon as that cut. That was the whole fight. Not that I think he can beat Cain, but I'm not taking their first match up that seriously. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:41 PM
Soul Gravy

Cain has really got to stop with the headbutting/headfighting.
2/13/13 3:06 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bf doesnt deserve a rematch. let alone a title shot

2/13/13 3:08 PM
NorthFromHere
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com

2/13/13 5:57 PM
Jack Skellington
829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ortman166 -  The first fight was over as soon as that cut. That was the whole fight. Not that I think he can beat Cain, but I'm not taking their first match up that seriously. Phone Post

what?

Bigfoot wasn't cut by a headbutt or something. Cain took him down & beat him unconscious. Simple

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.