UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ****UGers in LONDON: Meet & Greet w/Dana White****

2/10/13 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doctor Kenneth Noisewater
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't been (and won't be) able to attend this meet and greet but I just want to say how awesome this is of Dana, and Cindy for doing this... I really hope the next time UFC comes back to New England I get this opportunity... Phone Post
2/10/13 9:54 AM
Ecostar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone ask Dana about round by round scores after each round. Its got loads of interest on the underground. Phone Post
2/10/13 10:40 AM
Flannerz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bollocks I'll be at work :(
2/10/13 1:11 PM
Sardinian pride

Fantastic!! I'm in! Phone Post
2/10/13 2:07 PM
Pl4stickman
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely gutted... My first UFC event live and I booked flights for Saturday! What a dumb ass.

Does anyone know if there's anything else on the Saturday before the event? Phone Post
2/10/13 2:32 PM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try hanging round the hilton or arena you should see him at some point
2/10/13 5:06 PM
UGCTT_snsheehan

CindyO - 
UGCTT_snsheehan - Cindy O,<br /><br />Do you know what airport Dana is flying into on Monday? Tickets are limited for his award ceremony in Trinity but id love to get a picture with him or something and might be able to meet him there, just a wild stab in the dark

edit: Irish Airport

DW is buying every UFC fan a pint that shows up while he's in Dublin so you will absolutely be around him to get a picture.

He announced this via Twitter a few days ago and I know he was serious because he sent me a text telling me what he did and LOLing about how he might have just gotten himself in trouble (could be a bunch of fans taking him up on it) but it will be a LOT of fun:)

He didn't say where- I don't think he knows yet. But get the ticket you need to attend the ceremony and bring your camera. DW's always down for the fans. PM me your contact info after you get your ticket and I'll make sure he gets to you before he leaves.

Cindy

Thanks!!... I find out tomorrow if I have tickets or not, i'll get back to you then
2/10/13 8:52 PM
Faithless slime

Signed! Phone Post
2/10/13 8:59 PM
inspireduk

Thanks a million for organizing this. I'll be coming with a friend.
2/11/13 12:49 AM
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecostar -  Someone ask Dana about round by round scores after each round. Its got loads of interest on the underground. Phone Post

Ok I'll add it to the list
2/11/13 12:52 AM
El Toro UK
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pl4stickman -  Absolutely gutted... My first UFC event live and I booked flights for Saturday! What a dumb ass.

Does anyone know if there's anything else on the Saturday before the event? Phone Post

Friday is the only day I'm aware of.

Keep an eye on @UFC_UK on twitter something last minute might come up you never no.
2/11/13 12:55 AM
El Toro UK

Faithless slime -  Signed! Phone Post

Bro PM with your details. Check the first post of this thread.
2/11/13 4:40 AM
Faithless slime

El Toro UK -

I'm on my phone but i will get to a computer later on today :) Phone Post
2/11/13 5:30 AM
Pl4stickman
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Toro UK -
Pl4stickman -  Absolutely gutted... My first UFC event live and I booked flights for Saturday! What a dumb ass.

Friday is the only day I'm aware of.

Keep an eye on @UFC_UK on twitter something last minute might come up you never no.
Thanks El Toro I will do. Top effort by yourself and Cindy.

Major props to the UFC for being such a badass organisation that does these things for the fans. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:39 AM
not_sure
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/11/13 6:21 AM
El Toro UK

Faithless slime - 
El Toro UK -

I'm on my phone but i will get to a computer later on today :) Phone Post

OK cool. You can login to the forum via safari and PM like that if you want.

2/11/13 6:33 AM
El Toro UK

Edited: 02/11/13 6:39 AM
Guys deadline for this is 1PM TOMORROW!!! After that I'll pass on the numbers to Dana's team who will decide how much time Dana will be able to give us based on those numbers, so you must Private Message me by tomorrow.

Just incase there are people that show interest after the dealine I will reserve ONLY 10 extra spaces (thats you + your guests). I won't be able to offer additional spaces beyond the 10 as it would be unfair to UGers who have PMed me before the deadline.

Don't forget if you can't attend PM with your questions for Dana and I'll try my best to put them to him at some point during the session. Please get your questions to me by Thursday and I'll chuck them into a Word doc.
2/11/13 9:19 AM
El Toro UK

El Toro UK - 
CindyO - 
El Toro UK - If you are UK UGer who can't attend the meet and greet but would like to put a question to dana then quote this post and we'll try our best to get them answered if we have time.

Do you have an approximate count yet, Toro? I haven't tracked it. Good idea asking for questions from those who cannot make it:)

Cindy

Cindy we've got 53 people attending as of now. 20 UGers + 33 extras.

Cindy

As of now I've got 70 people on my list. 26 UGers + 44 guests
2/11/13 9:37 AM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey El Toro UK, I figured I should update my position. If I can make it I will be on my own. Sorry I didn't pm this but posting on the forum is much easier on my phone. Phone Post
2/11/13 10:12 AM
El Toro UK

UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA - Hey El Toro UK, I figured I should update my position. If I can make it I will be on my own. Sorry I didn't pm this but posting on the forum is much easier on my phone. Phone Post
Cheers mate Phone Post
2/11/13 12:28 PM
kielside

hey El Toro UK me and my girl would love to go with you guys. sending pm right now. cheers to you and cindy for this !
2/11/13 12:36 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, if 26 of you are going then El Toro should have at least 26 vote up's if I'm correct.

Show the guy some love. He's doing a great job of organising this for y'all. Phone Post
2/11/13 12:41 PM
kielside

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  Hey guys, if 26 of you are going then El Toro should have at least 26 vote up's if I'm correct.

Show the guy some love. He's doing a great job of organising this for y'all. Phone Post

indeed ! i would do it, if i didn't already vote up cindy.
sorry El Toro UK. you both deserve it !!
2/11/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_snsheehan

Cindy O,

Got tickets for tomorrow!

I'll pop you a PM but i'd say i'll be able to meet him hopefully anyway!

Extremely happy right now!
2/11/13 4:40 PM
jimmyTHFC

I can't believe i nearly missed this thread - please add me El Toro, thanks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.