UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> seriously cut the boo sit about TRT

2/8/13 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its for former users or current users This low testosterone in ur 30s excuse is about the biggest load of horse shit ive heard.
2/8/13 1:45 PM
Winston Wolf

it should be banned period I dont buy their BS excuses for one second
2/8/13 1:50 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

This low testosterone in ur 30s excuse is about the biggest load of horse shit ive heard.

In your expert medical opinion, at what age does a man's testosterone production begin to decline?

2/8/13 2:13 PM
daba

Agreed. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:15 PM
1a1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im not a MD, however, anecdotally the high amount of athletes that legitimally need TRT seems to be stageringly high in MMA.

Seems odd
2/8/13 2:56 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 02/08/13 2:59 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

This low testosterone in ur 30s excuse is about the biggest load of horse shit ive heard.

In your expert medical opinion, at what age does a man's testosterone production begin to decline?

dont have to be an expert for the load of horsehit excuses they use.My opinion is its a load of shit and an excuse to roid up.Ya right Belfort and Henderson NEED TRT Guess what I had low sperm when trying to have kid I was 36.They didnt even consider giving me TRT.So what their sperm counts low Soooooo.
2/8/13 2:57 PM
Winston Wolf

1a1 - Im not a MD, however, anecdotally the high amount of athletes that legitimally need TRT seems to be stageringly high in MMA.

Seems odd

odd ? its BULL Crap.And 6-1 is ok How about 1:1 Seriously u only need half brain to know its a bull crap excuse to roid up and cheat
2/8/13 2:57 PM
inf0
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ ripped athletes having low T

2/8/13 2:59 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - its for former users or current users This low testosterone in ur 30s excuse is about the biggest load of horse shit ive heard.

Agreed. Your testosterone does begin to decline, it's called LIVING. It's making the ufc a farce

2/8/13 3:01 PM
1a1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow my sarcasim button doesnt work today. :0)
2/8/13 3:02 PM
Winston Wolf

1a1 - wow my sarcasim button doesnt work today. :0)

cant tell sarcasm on the computor and I dont know you.I thought u were trying to be politically correct .Sorry for being nasty
2/8/13 3:02 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol but it hasn't proven to be harmful at all. It might actually be good for older guys? like i don't see the difference between this and having a very good diet/supplementation.
2/8/13 3:03 PM
Jons Forsberg

Edited: 02/08/13 3:05 PM
Winston Wolf - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

dont have to be an expert for the load of horsehit excuses they use.My opinion is its a load of shit and an excuse to roid up.Ya right Belfort and Henderson NEED TRT Guess what I had low sperm when trying to have kid I was 36.They didnt even consider giving me TRT.So what their sperm counts low Soooooo.

they don't treat low sperm with TRT silly. TRT would further lower your sperm count in fact. you should refrain from commenting on stuff you have no clue of.
2/8/13 3:04 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting hit in the head destroys your endocrine system, as does damaging kidneys through weight-cutting. My dad had a head injury that he didn't really come back the same from, 5 years after the fact they check his testosterone levels and they were horrible, they get him back to normal with the therapy and he's doing great now.

Not everyone on the therapy is a guaranteed user or former user, it's the sport itself. There's even a few prominent athletes in other sports who are on the therapy, the difference is those sports don't focus on weight cutting and head trauma on a regular basis.

Should athletes be on trt? Probably not, because their need for it is because their body has failed them, but in all reality, they're just hurting themselves by pushing their bodies beyond their own limits.

2/8/13 3:04 PM
Winston Wolf

AbbottMary - lol but it hasn't proven to be harmful at all. It might actually be good for older guys? like i don't see the difference between this and having a very good diet/supplementation.

its cheating and using the low testosterone excuse is the biggest bunch of bullshit ive ever heard.TRT is if ur DESPERATE to have kid w low sperm.I had low sperm Had a kid and they docs never even considered such drastic measures Yet Belfort and Hendo need it ? Ya rite
2/8/13 3:06 PM
Winston Wolf

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 

Getting hit in the head destroys your endocrine system, as does damaging kidneys through weight-cutting. My dad had a head injury that he didn't really come back the same from, 5 years after the fact they check his testosterone levels and they were horrible, they get him back to normal with the therapy and he's doing great now.

Not everyone on the therapy is a guaranteed user or former user, it's the sport itself. There's even a few prominent athletes in other sports who are on the therapy, the difference is those sports don't focus on weight cutting and head trauma on a regular basis.

Should athletes be on trt? Probably not, because their need for it is because their body has failed them, but in all reality, they're just hurting themselves by pushing their bodies beyond their own limits.

ya ur dad NEEDED it Some people really need it.I dont buy for one second UFC fighters NEED it
2/8/13 3:06 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHOAAAA TROLLIN IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
2/8/13 3:07 PM
Trane

Edited: 02/08/13 3:13 PM
Voted OP up.

Aging is a part of life, why mess with mother nature? Let's not stop there, how about letting fighters 40 years+ to go on full blown steroids since their muscle mass has been naturally eroded. Let them have EPO transfusions as well since their cardio isn't as good as it used to be.
2/8/13 3:10 PM
inf0
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/13 3:12 PM

^ derp

are you for real... go f yourself buddy.. I'll post the way I want to

2/8/13 3:10 PM
Winston Wolf

Glovegate - 
inf0 - 

lol @ ripped athletes having low T

Actually being too ripped can be a cause of low T.  These guys scrape every ounce of fat off their bodies that they can.  The body thinks the environment cannot support offspring so it cuts off reproductive function significantly so that offspring will have less of a chance of being produced.

Top female athletes experience amenorrhea (absense of period) at much higher rates than the general female populace.  It's not at all strange to think that low T can happen much more with top male athletes, especially those who need to keep their weight way down all the time.

Please don't obnoxiously say "lol @ ___" unless you've actually read something, anything, about the topic.  It's especially rude to disapprovingly laugh based on ignorance.

why are they too ripped ?????
2/8/13 3:13 PM
inf0

if some half-witted moron is offended by my posting style, that's his problem...

2/8/13 3:17 PM
ortman166

Winston Wolf - it should be banned period I dont buy their BS excuses for one second
Agreed. I've always thought this. Phone Post
2/8/13 3:19 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Winston Wolf - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Guess what I had low sperm when trying to have kid I was 36.They didnt even consider giving me TRT

Low sperm count does not mean low testosterone.  And if you did have low T and your doctor didn't even consider giving you TRT, blame your doctor for being incompetent.

2/8/13 3:21 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Trane - Voted OP up.

Aging is a part of life, why mess with mother nature? Let's not stop there, how about letting fighters 40 years+ to go on full blown steroids since their muscle mass has been naturally eroded. Let them have EPO transfusions as well since their cardio isn't as good as it used to be.

Aging is a part of life, why mess with mother nature?

So you are against all anti aging treatments across the board, not just TRT in professional athletes?

2/8/13 3:21 PM
1a1

If you are being hit in the head so much that your body stops producing T its probably a good idea to stop fighting. Putting yourself on hormones so you can get hit more seems a bit counter productive.

The problem here as I see it is that people are confusing people who seriously need the hormone for medical reasons (which as I understand it is quite rare) and those who use it because it will benefit their fighting career.

No sane rational person will make the arguement that athletes at the highest level need extra T because their body had legitimately stopped producing it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.