UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> job opening for new gym in Corpus Cristi, Texas

2/9/13 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeanLister
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi everyone,

Just an announcement... My team Victory MMA is opening a gym in Corpus Cristi, Texas later this year... Victory MMA is my home and we are expanding, specifically at this moment the potential job opening being looked at/sought after is for a qualied "striking coach"... For any qualified individuals interested in being a part of a great gym and team, please send an email to my partner Joe..
joe@victorygyms.com

Glad to be a part of this great sport and hope to see everyone soon, on the mat,

thanks

Dean Lister
2/9/13 5:12 PM
bellatroll
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
2/9/13 5:12 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck!

TTT Phone Post
2/9/13 5:22 PM
SasquatchShaman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Dean to take another MMA fight.
2/9/13 5:22 PM
Kirik
1627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

ttt

2/9/13 5:27 PM
Chester Davis

Corpus needs a good quality gym . All they have is a paragon and a Gracie barra . I'm Not even sure if the Gracie gym is still actually open .
2/9/13 5:36 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/9/13 6:26 PM
justinthevikingwren
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
2/9/13 6:33 PM
DanTheWolfman

In
2/9/13 6:45 PM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deuce77 - Lots of talent down here in $outh Texa$.

i think it's neat how you put little dollar signs there.  that must mean south texans aren't just talented, but pretty hip too

2/9/13 7:08 PM
mikecalimbas
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA / BJJ, Writer/Photographer
Always good to see more quality gyms joining us in the lone star state. Phone Post
2/9/13 7:41 PM
dushtin
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freddy Medellin is the the best striking coach in Corpus if not Texas imo. He has a Muay Thai/ Dutch style kickboxing gym called American Revolution. Trained under Maurice Smith for years. Phone Post
2/9/13 8:56 PM
Nick_H
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/9/13 8:58 PM
thaiboxer23

I'm 21, been training Muay Thai since I was 14. I have 6 ammy fights and I've been to the Oregon Ajarn Chai (President and founder of the Thai Boxing Association/TBA) Thai boxing camp. I have won two ammy Muay Thai championships. I've also trained with Ajarn Chai on 6 different other occasions. Am I somewhat qualified? Haha Phone Post
2/9/13 9:13 PM
Brigham
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yves would be a great fit if he was interested Phone Post
2/9/13 9:50 PM
Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dushtin -  Freddy Medellin is the the best striking coach in Corpus if not Texas imo. He has a Muay Thai/ Dutch style kickboxing gym called American Revolution. Trained under Maurice Smith for years. Phone Post

Correct, I live in CC, been doing mma training since 1999, I wish I could have the credentials for this job......

Good luck finding your guy Dean, probably gonna have to find someone from outside corpus hristi...
2/9/13 11:40 PM
uniquetechnique
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me know if you need a BJJ Red Belt, I's be happy to teach. ;)
2/9/13 11:42 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is hector Munoz still in Corpus?Not saying for this job just genuinely curious and figures the corpus folks would know. Forgive the hijack. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:15 AM
Letibleu
1644 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_painbringer - 

i kick ass

DAD ?!

0_o

2/10/13 12:22 AM
baby-silverback
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post
2/10/13 12:24 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chester Davis - Corpus needs a good quality gym . All they have is a paragon and a Gracie barra . I'm Not even sure if the Gracie gym is still actually open .
I was there during the holidays and I'm pretty sure I saw a renzo Gracie gym. Not 100% sure though Phone Post
2/10/13 1:46 AM
Bucephalus

All applicants must be okay with crying. Real men cry. If you have a problem with that, then apply somewhere else!
2/10/13 1:56 AM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know anybody, but you have my support!! Phone Post
2/10/13 5:44 AM
Edgars3FightLosingstreak
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz -
dushtin -  Freddy Medellin is the the best striking coach in Corpus if not Texas imo. He has a Muay Thai/ Dutch style kickboxing gym called American Revolution. Trained under Maurice Smith for years. Phone Post

Correct, I live in CC, been doing mma training since 1999, I wish I could have the credentials for this job......

Good luck finding your guy Dean, probably gonna have to find someone from outside corpus hristi...
This. I wonder if the three of us know each other. Phone Post
2/10/13 6:30 AM
Death
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.