UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

2/12/13 1:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A.W.Ashford
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff -

FUEL IN HD, PLEASEEEEE!

THIS Phone Post
2/12/13 1:46 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuel TV gets my vote up of the day.

Whoever posts for them on the UG is good shit. It's nice to see that a company like that gives a fuck about the fans.

Even though more fans means more money for them, they could easily not come here to share the good news or just not care about us whatsoever.

Good shit Fuel. Voted up.
2/12/13 1:53 PM
Letibleu
1681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank god, now there will be more illegal streaming options for Canada, about time!

2/12/13 2:00 PM
trobinson21

Sweet!!! Phone Post
2/12/13 2:04 PM
Just_Scrap
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Atlantic Broadband? They dropped the channel a couple of years ago. I've been hounding the shit out of them since the UFC moved to FOX. Phone Post
2/12/13 2:11 PM
ufc98newb
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 

We hope to confirm things like HD and package availability, as well as the overall timing, ASAP...

This is a nice step for comcast customers. Still doesn't work for me. I am a Time Warner Customer, and I have to pay $8 for a sports package to get it, and it's not even in hd. I will not pay $8 for a non hd channel.

2/12/13 2:13 PM
xsrg95
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didn't read but that's awesome news!... i live in florida so does this affect me?

2/12/13 2:15 PM
New Leaf 1.0

Great - is Fios next (being on Fios, but not in HD doesn't count).
2/12/13 2:19 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't you play with my emotions, god damnit!

Seriously, if this comes to fruition, I WILL be a happy* UGers.

And by happy..I mean I won't have to hook my laptop up to my TV anymore for FUEL events

2/12/13 2:20 PM
quality

I don't care if it's HD or not this is a great announcement for me. Hopefully Comcast will step up and add AXS TV (HDNet) also.
2/12/13 2:26 PM
cripplersc
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I work for Comcast in CT. I've been bugging the hell out of our regional programming rep since the Ufc started working with fuel. Bout damn time Phone Post
2/12/13 2:29 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A.W.Ashford - 
Cyril Jeff -

FUEL IN HD, PLEASEEEEE!

THIS Phone Post

Yes

2/12/13 2:31 PM
JimmersonzGlove
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

FUEL IN HD, PLEASEEEEE!

THIS
2/12/13 2:32 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/12/13 2:33 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CagePotato -
FUEL TV - 

Stay tuned to this thread... we'll provide more specifics as they become available.

I want to watch the Barao vs. McDonald card this weekend. Clock is ticking, bro!
Please Phone Post
2/12/13 2:33 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cripplersc -  I work for Comcast in CT. I've been bugging the hell out of our regional programming rep since the Ufc started working with fuel. Bout damn time Phone Post

Haha. As a Comcast subsriber here in CT I can say thanks for fighting the good fight.

This is great news for many MMA fans.

2/12/13 2:36 PM
Dreamer
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forget HD, i just hope this means I can get the channell at all finally Phone Post
2/12/13 2:37 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
CagePotato -
FUEL TV - 

Stay tuned to this thread... we'll provide more specifics as they become available.

I want to watch the Barao vs. McDonald card this weekend. Clock is ticking, bro!
Please Phone Post

It would be amazing to have it by this weekend.

Hell, I'll be happy if we can get it in time for UFC on Fuel 8. That card is STACKED.
2/12/13 2:43 PM
JoeVIP
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh I already get fuel tv Phone Post
2/12/13 2:45 PM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality - I don't care if it's HD or not this is a great announcement for me. Hopefully Comcast will step up and add AXS TV (HDNet) also.
Most Comcast regions carry AXS(HDNET). I've had it in Bostonfor 2 yrs.
I'm super excited about Fuel (or Fox Sports 1 soon) coming to Comcast. How fast can they add a channel if they wanted too? Oddly Fuel has been an OnDemand channel of mine. I could watch ufc tonight episodes from a month ago lol Phone Post
2/12/13 2:46 PM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cripplersc - I work for Comcast in CT. I've been bugging the hell out of our regional programming rep since the Ufc started working with fuel. Bout damn time Phone Post
I used to work in Boston. Me too I'd bring up Fuel all the time. Phone Post
2/12/13 2:46 PM
garrote
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make it happen for Time Warner and we're talking. Phone Post
2/12/13 2:50 PM
Ariel's Shoes, GOAT
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great to see this coming to Philadelphia :)
2/12/13 2:57 PM
kingwank

Cyril Jeff -

FUEL IN HD, PLEASEEEEE!

This. Phone Post
2/12/13 2:58 PM
Pat Giles
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality - I don't care if it's HD or not this is a great announcement for me. Hopefully Comcast will step up and add AXS TV (HDNet) also.
It's brutal to watch fights on a 60 inch tv in low def. brutal. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.