UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I have a lot of options besides 'Cryborg'

2/12/13 9:50 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I think that she's just kind of making a lot of noise and trying to get attention because she's kind of fading to be irrelevant," Rousey said. "She hasn't had a recorded win in about two years or something like that, so she needs to have people going on TV and making a big fuss in order for people to remember her name."

Part of the issue between the two is at which weight Santos and Rousey would meet. Rousey insists Santos must come down to 135 pounds to meet her. Tuesday, Rousey said if Santos doesn't come down to bantamweight, there are plenty of other women for her to fight.

"I have a lot of options ahead of me," Rousey said. "I have a lot of girls I can fight. She really doesn't have any options besides me. So they can go around and make a lot of noise and be ‘Cryborg' as much as you want, but at some point she's going to have to come around and take the only fight that's available to her. And in the meantime, I have plenty of options that are available to me."

read entire article...

2/12/13 9:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MT11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

() Phone Post
2/12/13 10:00 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please stop with the Ronda news.

2/12/13 10:10 PM
jjchgo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - 

Yes, I've said this before but it bears repeating.

Both women are desperate for attention.

Both women have avoided this fight in different ways.

Enough posting everything Ronda says, please.

this!
2/12/13 10:57 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She really doesn't have a lot of options. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:58 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

2/12/13 10:59 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Haha. That's great Phone Post
2/12/13 11:01 PM
choadler
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cmon guys. I want to see rhonda take another arm. I like her.

I also like Cyborg, seriously, because it was the first time i saw a girl fight like a man.

At this point, 1 roided, 1 didnt. If cyborg wants a fight, and money, she can posture all she wants. No 145 coming soon. Its in cyborgs court. Tito leading the charge makes me think she will wait and rot.

Like tito, but hes been known to over estimate values before. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:28 PM
HandyDarsh
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost all of Ronda's headlines are about cyborg anyway Phone Post
2/12/13 11:31 PM
MT11

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

This Phone Post
2/12/13 11:50 PM
springfield
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

This Phone Post

No!  Keep it coming.

2/12/13 11:55 PM
NotTheNoobURLooking4

Edited: 02/13/13 12:40 AM
yellow c0ckahlc - 

VTFD for being an ignorant and sexist wuss. I would pay a lot of money to see you walk into Ronda's gym, walk up to her and aggressively try to stick your hand in her face.

2/13/13 3:09 AM
40oztofreedom
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Girls are such bitches. Such a bad idea to bring this non sense into the UFC Phone Post
2/13/13 3:17 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 

VTFD for being an ignorant and sexist wuss. I would pay a lot of money to see you walk into Ronda's gym, walk up to her and aggressively try to stick your hand in her face.

I'd tell you to STFU, but instead, I'm just going to refer you to the gif again.

Good day, sir.

2/13/13 3:21 AM
sgotwalks
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 

How much exactly is a lot of money?

2/13/13 4:06 AM
stonepony

Cyborg's last fight was in December of 2011... Anyone who thinks she hasn't had time to get her weight down, is a tard. IMHO.

Gina has everything over Cyborg, except the retard-strength. Gins was tagging her left and right, but got manhandled in to take-downs. Cyborg took Gina down, twice. Because she was eating punches. Gina survived a sunk in Americana, and a sunk in knee-bar. Reversed her, and Cyborg was panicking. Gina was pounding her out on the ground, and she is the one who stood up (Cyborg was turtled up). She stood up because she was comfortable standing with her...

Cyborg can't use those sloppy ass all-power no-skill take downs on Ronda. In Gina's position, Ronda would have had heavier GnP, and she would have had her pick of submissions. Cyborg loses to Ronda at any weight class. All of you people who fell for the Overeem hype are just kidding yourselves again.

Watch the fight again... Cyborg in her roided-out best. Against Gina. And ask yourself if Cyborg could have pushed RR around like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUG5fOOE8Vc

Cyborg was never going to meet in a parking lot, because pavement is hard.
2/13/13 4:11 AM
Smellde Gluve
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 

2/13/13 4:12 AM
Smellde Gluve
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/13/13 4:54 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - Cyborg's last fight was in December of 2011... Anyone who thinks she hasn't had time to get her weight down, is a tard. IMHO.

Gina has everything over Cyborg, except the retard-strength. Gins was tagging her left and right, but got manhandled in to take-downs. Cyborg took Gina down, twice. Because she was eating punches. Gina survived a sunk in Americana, and a sunk in knee-bar. Reversed her, and Cyborg was panicking. Gina was pounding her out on the ground, and she is the one who stood up (Cyborg was turtled up). She stood up because she was comfortable standing with her...

Cyborg can't use those sloppy ass all-power no-skill take downs on Ronda. In Gina's position, Ronda would have had heavier GnP, and she would have had her pick of submissions. Cyborg loses to Ronda at any weight class. All of you people who fell for the Overeem hype are just kidding yourselves again.

Watch the fight again... Cyborg in her roided-out best. Against Gina. And ask yourself if Cyborg could have pushed RR around like that.

If I'd never seen that fight and only saw your post, I'd have thought Cyborg took a hell of a beating. But anyone who watched it knows Gina was completely outclassed.

As to being mounted, Ronda was reversed by Chermaine Tweet, a Muai Thai fighter with ZERO ground game.

Cyborg tried two suplexes there and failed. But that was 4 years ago. Marloes Coenen -- whose ground game is stellar -- didn't have Cyborg in trouble in any moment during their fight.

2/13/13 4:54 AM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate -

This. They're both so Fukien annoying Phone Post
2/13/13 4:57 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut -  Cyborg has barely said anything publicly compared to this down syndrome chick Phone Post

Ronda is the one doing all the name-calling and insulting.

Cyborg has been very respectful about Ronda in most of her interviews. I think she lost it three or four times after being massively provoked.

Just watched one where she said both Ronda and Carmouche would bring it, and she was happy about what Ronda was doing to promote WMMA's MMA. She said she didn't care about which women would be fighting in the UFC -- she was just happy they were there.
2/13/13 5:34 AM
stonepony

JustAnotherMMAFan - 
stonepony - Cyborg's last fight was in December of 2011... Anyone who thinks she hasn't had time to get her weight down, is a tard. IMHO.

If I'd never seen that fight and only saw your post, I'd have thought Cyborg took a hell of a beating. But anyone who watched it knows Gina was completely outclassed.

As to being mounted, Ronda was reversed by Chermaine Tweet, a Muai Thai fighter with ZERO ground game.

Cyborg tried two suplexes there and failed. But that was 4 years ago. Marloes Coenen -- whose ground game is stellar -- didn't have Cyborg in trouble in any moment during their fight.

Outclassed? She did nothing but muscle her way through a more talented and more legitimate opponent. You must be remembering it wrong. Watch it again.

Cyborg without the roids and the extra weight, loses to Gina. She didn't even know how to apply an Americana, she got confused and let it go. Ronda has finished better opponents, a long string of them, all in the first round. It's disrespectful to even mention Cyborg in the same conversation.

But, I'm sure people will enjoy watching her fake-wrestle Josh Barnett in Japan.
2/13/13 6:08 AM
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate -

. Phone Post
2/13/13 7:02 AM
LardArseScaretyCat

You guys should come out of the closet.
2/13/13 8:50 AM
Sunshine Screwface

I don't know what's funnier, These so called "men" arguing about women fighting lol, or the actual women fighting... Please spare us this broad running her mouth, nobody cares except for these fruitcakes on this nerd parade of a thread... Can't wait to buy the event and turn it off after the Machida/Hendo fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.