UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Te Huna Vs Minowa - What would you sacrifice?

2/16/13 5:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NaciVela
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd give up the next 3 girls I sleep with to see this fight now.

You?
2/16/13 5:01 PM
RickStorm
1737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

At my age I cant give up any girls but I would love to see that fight

2/16/13 5:02 PM
NaciVela

Manuwa*

Goddamnit
2/16/13 5:03 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see manuwa vs Vera. No disrespect to James but I think that would be a sideways step for Jimi instead of forward. Phone Post
2/16/13 5:10 PM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai -  I'd like to see manuwa vs Vera. No disrespect to James but I think that would be a sideways step for Jimi instead of forward. Phone Post

How is that possible?

Te Huna is 5-1 in UFC (4 fight win streak) and Vera is 1-3-1 NC in his last five fights.

Te Huna deserves TOP 10 fighter after last four fights (Bader IMO), but fight with Manuwa sounds epic.
2/16/13 5:16 PM
rnunz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minowa man by leg lock Phone Post
2/16/13 5:17 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai -  I'd like to see manuwa vs Vera. No disrespect to James but I think that would be a sideways step for Jimi instead of forward. Phone Post

Wow WTF are you talking about?
2/16/13 5:18 PM
32Hunter

2/16/13 5:28 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -

Just thinking that the ufc like to sometimes fast track some guys and a fighter like Jimi who for only his 2nd ufc fight is popular amongst fans. Not necessarily a Vera, maybe a vladdy matshuchenko, a mid tier fighter would be a good test for Jimi or James alike. I agree Jimi and James would be a great fight but Jimi is a marketable guy and I can see him getting a bigger fight next and a decent push from the ufc. Phone Post
2/16/13 5:29 PM
rnunz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter -

Omg that is amazing! Vtfu when I get to my comp for my new background and possible full back tattoo. Phone Post
2/16/13 5:31 PM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is that chris benoit??
2/16/13 5:31 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

At my age I cant give up any girls but I would love to see that fight

hahahha

funny shit rick

and my old ass can relate

2/16/13 5:34 PM
Ocean6

32Hunter - 

Actual real LOL!
2/16/13 5:35 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -

Just thinking that the ufc like to sometimes fast track some guys and a fighter like Jimi who for only his 2nd ufc fight is popular amongst fans. Not necessarily a Vera, maybe a vladdy matshuchenko, a mid tier fighter would be a good test for Jimi or James alike. I agree Jimi and James would be a great fight but Jimi is a marketable guy and I can see him getting a bigger fight next and a decent push from the ufc. Phone Post

Not sure about that. Both of his "wins" have come under strange circumstances.
Te Huna is 6-1 in the UFC, with his only loss to Gustafson. He is waaaay higher in the UFC rankings right now.
2/16/13 5:36 PM
32Hunter

Legalize It - is that chris benoit??

wat? it's Minowaman taking on Godzilla and a 3 headed Dragon.
2/16/13 5:38 PM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rnunz -
32Hunter -

Omg that is amazing! Vtfu when I get to my comp for my new background and possible full back tattoo. Phone Post
Including the wedgie? Phone Post
2/16/13 6:17 PM
sincitydc
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Te Huna but his defense is poor. Scary puncher though when he lets the hands go. Phone Post
2/16/13 7:59 PM
blue_tape_39
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter -

holy shit Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.