UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks: GSP is scared of me

2/22/13 1:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is scared, Johnny. He's built you into the fucking Hulk in his mind. He thinks you're an invincible tank with one shot destructive power. He thinks you're the scariest motherfucker to ever step foot into the UFC. He thinks you're going to steal his belt, his glory, and send him back to 2nd grade where he was bullied.

Just like he does with everybody else.

Then he's going to embarass you.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/GSP1.jpg

(also he can't hear you)

2/22/13 1:30 AM
JitznPound
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this guys mouth. If gsp didn't do his acl Hendricks would have had his shot, but guess what Johny he did fuck his acl and George has unfinished business with nick so you have to wait. If you are the so called no 1 contender you shouldn't have a problem taking a fight or 2 in the meantime. Phone Post
2/22/13 1:31 AM
daba

Arecsa - The only guy GSP is scared of is Anderson.
This. Phone Post
2/22/13 1:37 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/22/13 1:57 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/22/13 1:58 AM
Arecsa - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Arecsa - 
Arecsa - The only guy GSP is scared of is Anderson.

The only guy Anderson is scared of is Jon Jones.

Which fight do you think has a better chance of happening? Anderson will absolutely fight Jon in the near future, but will GSP ever want to fight Anderson? No way.

What indications has Anderson given that he wants to fight JBJ?

GSP said that he eventually wants the fight with Silva.  Anderson seems to be singing the same tune about Bones.

GSP has had years to take a superfight with Anderson, he doesn't want it. If he really wanted it they would have already fought. I don't really blame for that, because everybody knows Anderson will knock him out. But I cant blame Anderson for wanting 2 superfight paydays instead of 1. Say he beats Jones, who the fuck thinks GSP would take it after seeing that? It wouldn't happen. It'd have to be drop down a bit for a GSP catchweight fight before going back up for a Jones fight.

Anderson will absolutely fight Jones. Dana needs that fight for a stadium show, and once the timing is right Dana will push them for it.

Anderson didn't want GSP for a long time, it was only recently that he called him out.  Anyways, I'm done with this.

When you're supposedly the number 1 P4P fighter in the world, you don't call out somebody 20 lbs lighter than you are.

2/22/13 1:58 AM
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess - 

kos after GSP snuggled his orbital and shit

here's fitch after he got the blanket treatment

did condit even get in a fight?  looks good as new!

Aaaaaannd Suess ends the sub thread.

2/22/13 2:01 AM
KingOfFighters

Arecsa - 
Arecsa - 

Which fight do you think has a better chance of happening? Anderson will absolutely fight Jon in the near future, but will GSP ever want to fight Anderson? No way.

GSP said that he eventually wants the fight with Silva.  Anderson seems to be singing the same tune about Bones.

GSP has had years to take a superfight with Anderson, he doesn't want it. If he really wanted it they would have already fought. I don't really blame for that, because everybody knows Anderson will knock him out. But I cant blame Anderson for wanting 2 superfight paydays instead of 1. Say he beats Jones, who the fuck thinks GSP would take it after seeing that? It wouldn't happen. It'd have to be drop down a bit for a GSP catchweight fight before going back up for a Jones fight.

Anderson will absolutely fight Jones. Dana needs that fight for a stadium show, and once the timing is right Dana will push them for it.

Anderson didn't want GSP for a long time, it was only recently that he called him out.  Anyways, I'm done with this.

When you're supposedly the number 1 P4P fighter in the world, you don't call out somebody 20 lbs lighter than you are.

He can, and he did. Anderson will go down to 170, bitch slap him, his legacy, and take his title, and all the #1 slots GSP has ever held. Then he'll fight jones, because you know, he wants to be the gretzki of mma, and challenge himself, and fight the best, unlike some hypocrites, who want to be legends and fight dan hardy.
2/22/13 2:07 AM

Edited: 02/22/13 2:08 AM
KingOfFighters - 
Arecsa - 
Arecsa - 

He can, and he did. Anderson will go down to 170, bitch slap him, his legacy, and take his title, and all the #1 slots GSP has ever held. Then he'll fight jones, because you know, he wants to be the gretzki of mma, and challenge himself, and fight the best, unlike some hypocrites, who want to be legends and fight dan hardy.

Jesus, how about you put another comma in that sentence?  

So if I can wade through that retarded garbage you just wrote, you think that Anderson (at 37 years old) is gonna cut all the way down to 170 and win the title.  Then he will go up 35 pounds and beat Jon Jones (who he won't beat).  All so he can be the "Gretzki" (It's Gretzky, dumbass) of MMA.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that, bud.

To address another one of your retarded points, the UFC determined that Dan Hardy was the number 1 contender at the time, just like Thales Leites was once considered the top contender at 185.

2/22/13 2:11 AM
JunkieDog

RileyPust - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/435787/Johny-Hendricks-on-GSP-Youre-an-idiot/

Now you look stupid, UG. Shouldn't have banned superCalo, bitches.

Wait, what'd I miss? superCalo got cut too?
2/22/13 2:12 AM
Twist of Cain
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy needs to shut the fuck up already. The media needs to quit asking this spaz the same damn questions then reporting it like it's something new. Both of you have fights lined up, shut the fuck up and fight.
2/22/13 2:15 AM
KingOfFighters

And gsp's homosexual fans come out in droves to defend him. Bruises, mouses, busted lips are just cosmetic. Gsp can't put the lights out at a whore house.
2/22/13 2:17 AM
UGSlapshot

GSP is not afraid and Johny knows it, its all nostalgia. Its not like he won't get his shot at GSP.

I'd be more surprised if Johnny beat GSP than if Diaz beat him. Phone Post
2/22/13 2:18 AM

KingOfFighters - And gsp's homosexual fans come out in droves to defend him. Bruises, mouses, busted lips are just cosmetic. Gsp can't put the lights out at a whore house.

2/22/13 2:22 AM
KingOfFighters

KingOfFighters - And gsp's homosexual fans come out in droves to defend him. Bruises, mouses, busted lips are just cosmetic. Gsp can't put the lights out at a whore house.

2/22/13 2:26 AM
Deim0sRising

GSP is terrified. Hendricks will smash him with that left hand. Phone Post
2/22/13 2:31 AM

Edited: 02/22/13 2:33 AM
KingOfFighters - 

Lol, thanks for proving my point.  You're trying to prove you're not a fag by showing how much longer you've spent on an internet forum than me? 

Chode.

2/22/13 3:41 AM
MarkRobinson
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainWoody - I don't think GSP is scared of Johny, I think he wants to smash Diaz. It's personal and he's just talking the fight up that Diaz deserves it more for legitimacy but in reality he wants to beat up Nick.
My thoughts exactly.// Phone Post
2/22/13 3:43 AM
MarkRobinson
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters deserves vote downs. Phone Post
2/22/13 9:04 AM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Uh, no Tony Stewart...actually, he's not.

And this is coming from someone that really doesn't care for GSP.

LOL - doppelgangers

Blue? http://bit.ly/12Wzefk
2/22/13 9:27 AM
HandyDarsh
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - Hasn't this already been a headline?
Calo is gone so they need to recycle headlines now Phone Post
2/22/13 10:43 AM
JetSetter

Condit will shut this douchebag up Phone Post
2/22/13 1:50 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL

KingOfFighters - 

How much did you pay for your 01 account? lol

2/22/13 2:14 PM
Harold_Howard

KingOfFighters - 

Your douche baggery knows no bounds.
2/22/13 2:15 PM
ChaosOverkill
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks is delusional

2/22/13 2:19 PM
subwrassler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how the fuck is Condit fully dressed and still bleeding?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.