UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Buffer reaction to Faber choke

2/25/13 10:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MantainPain
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is nonsense.. he just looks like he enjoyed seeing a crazy maneuver end in a finish.

Which is exactly what happened.

Nothing sad or disappointed about that reaction at all.
2/25/13 10:31 AM
cdmontgo
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, looked like cheering to me. It looks like he was sitting next to Urijah's corner and his team was going nuts so Buffer was into it too. It was a pretty awesome sub.

Corn nuts are the preferred snack of ringside onlookers.
2/25/13 10:37 AM
MartialArtsMixed
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MantainPain - This is nonsense.. he just looks like he enjoyed seeing a crazy maneuver end in a finish.

Which is exactly what happened.

Nothing sad or disappointed about that reaction at all.
This Phone Post
2/25/13 10:48 AM
krept
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, for some reason I think it was an angle from one of the guys that film from an elevated position right outside the fenceline. I thought after he raised his hands as shown in the .gif above they went back down and he was like "DAMN"

I'm not saying there was anything nefarious and if he had a wager and was rooting for Menjivar it's cool. I was just interested in seeing his full reaction because I only caught it that one time from a different angle.

Sergio, thanks for the .gifs! If you have a different angle does it look like anything happened after that or was I imagining things like usual?
2/25/13 11:23 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/25/13 11:25 AM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had no other angle to view from this is just from the replay after Urijah got the submission I wish I could have had a longer gif but it cut back to the live scene. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:16 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it possible it was a few seconds later when he celebrated a bit while still clamped onto his body.
2/25/13 12:19 PM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like it's the child sitting on his lap that's celebrating.
2/25/13 4:26 PM
iputmightymousesupmyrectum
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

krept - Yeah, for some reason I think it was an angle from one of the guys that film from an elevated position right outside the fenceline. I thought after he raised his hands as shown in the .gif above they went back down and he was like "DAMN"

I'm not saying there was anything nefarious and if he had a wager and was rooting for Menjivar it's cool. I was just interested in seeing his full reaction because I only caught it that one time from a different angle.

Sergio, thanks for the .gifs! If you have a different angle does it look like anything happened after that or was I imagining things like usual?
This. Exactly this. Its in one of the replay s of the choke, levated sneers position. Phone Post
2/25/13 4:27 PM
iputmightymousesupmyrectum
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman -

LOL, but no. I lost my money on kos. Phone Post
2/27/13 7:22 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikethecricket - 
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - 
Chhem - 
TopGrinder - Looked like he was enjoying eating some corn nuts Phone Post
Corn nuts are delicious. Phone Post

WHat the hell is a corn nut - we dont have them here in the UK.

Corn to the core baby!

Also lol @ PermtMeFisticuffsBrother...took me a minute to figure it out

"I do permit you to engage in fisticuffs...I DO..."

aha!
I request that you fornicateing permit me fisticuffs male sibling

also need to go buy corn nuts now i know what they are

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.