2/24/13 3:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

even better book
2/24/13 3:35 PM
Fake Pie
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a book? The hell you say!
2/24/13 3:39 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think people just have a hate for women sports. Some just don't find it entertaining, and that includes women fans. Phone Post
2/24/13 3:39 PM
HexRei

Fake Pie - It was a book? The hell you say!

yeah its pretty ridiculous how every good movie has to be novelized these days right?
2/24/13 3:52 PM
Couldabeen
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

junobeach - I like how the guy who said women will never be in the UFC is now the biggest advocate for women's sports because he might be able to make a buck off them
This. Phone Post
2/24/13 3:54 PM
SinCityHustler

I don;t think it has anything to do with women's sports at all.  The bar I was watching at had people make some good points, one I believe in as well.  One woman was there in protest against violence against women and I agree.  At least Rhonda doesn't beat her opponets up much, she generally just mainly twists their arm until they give up but seeing some of the girls get beaten to a pulp is difficult for me to watch and nothing at all that I find entertaining.  I don't like ot see dog fighting either, where one or both animals get mauled.  It just isn't appealing to me.  Fortunately that hematoba on Liz's head wasn't too bad but it's still difficult for me to watch violence against females.  Cyborg's fights are down right unwatchable for me, no sense in seeing a woman beaten like that when there are so many men out there you can watch being brutalized.  I do find it funny as hell that Dana takes this stand and lashes out against those who feel the exact same way he is on record as to feeling just a few months ago.  Funny guy.  

2/24/13 4:04 PM
SOO72

LOL @ Dana doing a 180 and then it's suddenly the most offensive idea ever.
2/24/13 4:20 PM
heliosp

SOO72 - LOL @ Dana doing a 180 and then it's suddenly the most offensive idea ever.

so true
2/24/13 4:28 PM
56sav

It's not hate, it's just not entertaining.
2/24/13 4:34 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Gonzo - I'm a WNBA season ticket holder and I agree. GET WITH THE TIMES, the girls are every bit as exciting as the guys.
Which team do you own? Phone Post
2/24/13 4:34 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThugRose - to those saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows it will make money. DUHHHHH it's a business he's making money so yes money talks. Is this a surprise to anyone? And is this such a crime? I think the ones calling him a hypocrite are the real hypocrites. To act like you wouldn't take any amount of money to go against something you said a long time ago is hypocritical either that or you're stupid. If someone told me ill give you a million dollars to say I like cheese when i hate it I'd do it in a heart beat! Phone Post
Where's your green name Rose? Phone Post
2/24/13 4:36 PM
HexRei

SMS89 - 
ThugRose - to those saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows it will make money. DUHHHHH it's a business he's making money so yes money talks. Is this a surprise to anyone? And is this such a crime? I think the ones calling him a hypocrite are the real hypocrites. To act like you wouldn't take any amount of money to go against something you said a long time ago is hypocritical either that or you're stupid. If someone told me ill give you a million dollars to say I like cheese when i hate it I'd do it in a heart beat! Phone Post

Her name has been green since last night to me, I think there's something buggy about it since you are not the only person who see it mud or whatever.
2/24/13 4:38 PM
SMS89

HexRei -
SMS89 - 

Her name has been green since last night to me, I think there's something buggy about it since you are not the only person who see it mud or whatever.
Maybe it has something to do with the app. Who knows. Phone Post
2/24/13 4:39 PM
cambeezee

ThugRose -
butthurt for my frankie - You can't put a dollar sign on integrity,girl. Phone Post
That's your choice
Person A with integrity calls person B a sell out. Person B calls person A stupid for not taking the money.
I'm not saying integrity isn't important but in this case I don't think it's that serious. And people believe oh I wouldn't do that. Well how do you know if you weren't in that situation. Example lord of flies great movie that shows the true nature of humans Phone Post
That shit was a book first. Phone Post
2/24/13 4:44 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heliosp -
SOO72 - LOL @ Dana doing a 180 and then it's suddenly the most offensive idea ever.

so true
Are you trying to say a promoter is promoting? Phone Post
2/24/13 5:02 PM
drrilll
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SinCityHustler - 

I don;t think it has anything to do with women's sports at all.  The bar I was watching at had people make some good points, one I believe in as well.  One woman was there in protest against violence against women and I agree.  At least Rhonda doesn't beat her opponets up much, she generally just mainly twists their arm until they give up but seeing some of the girls get beaten to a pulp is difficult for me to watch and nothing at all that I find entertaining.  I don't like ot see dog fighting either, where one or both animals get mauled.  It just isn't appealing to me.  Fortunately that hematoba on Liz's head wasn't too bad but it's still difficult for me to watch violence against females.  Cyborg's fights are down right unwatchable for me, no sense in seeing a woman beaten like that when there are so many men out there you can watch being brutalized.  I do find it funny as hell that Dana takes this stand and lashes out against those who feel the exact same way he is on record as to feeling just a few months ago.  Funny guy.  

Protesting violence against women is silly. These women have a right to compete if they so choose. Protesting the fights is actually taking a stand against women's rights.

Not being interested in watching is another matter. But anyone who wants to train and sacrifice should be allowed in the cage.
2/24/13 5:18 PM
tiki121

ThugRose -  to those saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows it will make money. DUHHHHH it's a business he's making money so yes money talks. Is this a surprise to anyone? And is this such a crime? I think the ones calling him a hypocrite are the real hypocrites. To act like you wouldn't take any amount of money to go against something you said a long time ago is hypocritical either that or you're stupid. If someone told me ill give you a million dollars to say I like cheese when i hate it I'd do it in a heart beat! Phone Post

Money talks?

Pls go n00b, Dana said its not about the cash anymore

He wants the sport to be as big as it can so thats why he was all over it, when he saw the potential women's MMa would bring

Just cause you want the cash it doesnt mean everybody else does
2/24/13 5:36 PM
Rickson's Aura

Skala's dad was slimy, but wasn't he the first guy to put women MMA on network tv? Scott Coker also gave them a platform without going overboard. Blaf sounds like he wants to be known as the big advocate for women in MMA.
2/24/13 5:51 PM
ThugRose
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - even better book
True but I figure not many people read now a days Phone Post
2/24/13 5:55 PM
ThugRose
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SinCityHustler -

So you have a problem with MMA in general, why the heck are you on the underground one of the biggest MMA forums on the Internet if you're not a fan of it? And to say that getting your arm broken isn't brutal or anything well...all I can say to that is come here let me put you in an armbar and say the same thing please Phone Post
2/24/13 5:56 PM
ThugRose

cambeezee -
ThugRose -
butthurt for my frankie - You can't put a dollar sign on integrity,girl. Phone Post
That's your choice
Person A with integrity calls person B a sell out. Person B calls person A stupid for not taking the money.
I'm not saying integrity isn't important but in this case I don't think it's that serious. And people believe oh I wouldn't do that. Well how do you know if you weren't in that situation. Example lord of flies great movie that shows the true nature of humans Phone Post
That shit was a book first. Phone Post
This generation doesn't read books anymore, they're too busy typing on the Internet :-( Phone Post
2/24/13 5:56 PM
Northstars17
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeeastonsBONER - Isnt Dana the guy who originally scoffed at the idea of women in the octagon? Funny how some dollar signs can change his mind really quickly
As a HUGE fan of Rousey AND woman's MMA... This statement couldn't be more true. Had Uncle Dana not gone Looney bashing women and the idea of women in the UFC... There wouldn't be this reaction. He brought it on himself.

I do think if there was an undercard fight or so first...this fight wouldn't have received half the media attention.

Blame Dana, then the angry fans. Phone Post
2/24/13 5:57 PM
ThugRose

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
heliosp -

so true
Are you trying to say a promoter is promoting? Phone Post
Hahahahahah THIS Phone Post
2/24/13 5:57 PM
Humphrey

MikeeastonsBONER - Isnt Dana the guy who originally scoffed at the idea of women in the octagon? Funny how some dollar signs can change his mind really quickly

Dana would be having Korean midget transgender matches if he thought it would sell a ppv
2/24/13 6:00 PM
ThugRose

tiki121 -
ThugRose -  to those saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows it will make money. DUHHHHH it's a business he's making money so yes money talks. Is this a surprise to anyone? And is this such a crime? I think the ones calling him a hypocrite are the real hypocrites. To act like you wouldn't take any amount of money to go against something you said a long time ago is hypocritical either that or you're stupid. If someone told me ill give you a million dollars to say I like cheese when i hate it I'd do it in a heart beat! Phone Post

Money talks?

Pls go n00b, Dana said its not about the cash anymore

He wants the sport to be as big as it can so thats why he was all over it, when he saw the potential women's MMa would bring

Just cause you want the cash it doesnt mean everybody else does
If he didn't need the money why doesn't he give every penny to charity? Or give it all to every fighter? Duh duh duhhhh Noob noob noobie Doobie doo Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.