UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> first pro fight. Anyone wanna sponsor me?

2/25/13 12:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Krumrine
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
Homochasbowling - green name with no pro fights ???
Ammys Phone Post
Thin green name Phone Post
2/25/13 12:55 PM
I Like Pizza
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/25/13 7:08 PM
Mark Krumrine
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanna say the support is overwhelming thanks this is why the ug is so awesome Phone Post
2/25/13 7:09 PM
caseharts
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine - Just wanna say the support is overwhelming thanks this is why the ug is so awesome Phone Post
Let me know when you get some photos Phone Post
2/25/13 8:51 PM
Mark Krumrine

sent some pics man thanks again
2/25/13 9:05 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/25/13 9:05 PM
caseharts
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine - sent some pics man thanks again
Thank you in working now. I'm let you know when I ship cards Phone Post
2/26/13 5:39 PM
Mark Krumrine

And defense soap comes through thanks a ton!!! Phone Post
2/26/13 6:19 PM
MountainMedic
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

posters like you guys are what makes MMA.TV the champ!

But seriously, despite the over abundance of cawk pics in his inbox, this place always takes care of its own until you prove you're a douche..... then we burn tour trailer down & fire up the auto dialer

:) Phone Post
2/26/13 7:12 PM
Mark Krumrine

MountainMedic - posters like you guys are what makes MMA.TV the champ!

But seriously, despite the over abundance of cawk pics in his inbox, this place always takes care of its own until you prove you're a douche..... then we burn tour trailer down & fire up the auto dialer

:) Phone Post
True that!!! Except the Cawk pics ha has and of there's anyway I can help anyone on this board or in this thread let me know!! Be it questions or help training or even a place to stay if ur in town training the more I can help someone means the sport is growing and that's what it's all about Phone Post
2/27/13 2:07 AM
caseharts

heres a rough draft of what the walk out shirt is looking to be. As you can tell theres no typography or anything. but this will be the center piece!

if you don't like it now let me know so I don't put tons of time into it. 

2/27/13 2:21 AM
Kid Charlemagne
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck man. I hope this place hooks you up.

How'd you make that cut? Congrats on that feat as well! Phone Post
2/27/13 7:06 AM
Mark Krumrine

caseharts -

heres a rough draft of what the walk out shirt is looking to be. As you can tell theres no typography or anything. but this will be the center piece!

I'm digging it!!! What were you thinking of for wording any clever ideas? Phone Post
2/27/13 7:39 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck man. Look forward to seeing you with your thick green name.

Beep.... Phone Post
2/27/13 8:40 AM
BigDave88
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for future reference... good luck bro... Phone Post
2/27/13 10:33 AM
caseharts

Mark Krumrine -
caseharts -

I'm digging it!!! What were you thinking of for wording any clever ideas? Phone Post
Not sure yet ive messed with placement and fonts but nothing im a sure of yet I'll post an update today or tomorrow. Phone Post
2/27/13 11:15 AM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
2/27/13 3:59 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
2/27/13 4:55 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man you move pretty well for big guy, do you feel even faster at 185? You'll be a handful, brother.
2/27/13 7:24 PM
Mark Krumrine

Crush Crawfish - Man you move pretty well for big guy, do you feel even faster at 185? You'll be a handful, brother.
I feel the same but everyone lose says I feel quicker, I train with some awesome awesome guys at lighter weights like Jeff Smith, Darrell Horcher, mike diggs, Aaron bucking and even occasionally Charlie Brennamin.... I think it will be hard to find 185 guys with the quickness of those guys so if I can keep up technique and speed wise with then I feel confidant with anyone at 185 Phone Post
2/27/13 8:02 PM
abick23
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine -
Crush Crawfish - Man you move pretty well for big guy, do you feel even faster at 185? You'll be a handful, brother.
I feel the same but everyone lose says I feel quicker, I train with some awesome awesome guys at lighter weights like Jeff Smith, Darrell Horcher, mike diggs, Aaron bucking and even occasionally Charlie Brennamin.... I think it will be hard to find 185 guys with the quickness of those guys so if I can keep up technique and speed wise with then I feel confidant with anyone at 185 Phone Post
Mark is very quick for a 185 , he deals well with the speed of us featherweights but I do get scared of that right hand! Phone Post
2/27/13 9:55 PM
Mark Krumrine

abick23 -
Mark Krumrine -
Mark is very quick for a 185 , he deals well with the speed of us featherweights but I do get scared of that right hand! Phone Post
Thanks bick..... You just try and pepper my face with repeated shots for rounds at a time,., no need to worry bout that right Phone Post
2/27/13 11:04 PM
caseharts

Edited: 02/27/13 11:04 PM

still rough but what do you guys think?

2/28/13 12:12 AM
WoodsMan45
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That looks pretty good Phone Post
2/28/13 12:14 AM
caseharts

heres it on a shirt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.