UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ronda rousey headphones

2/25/13 11:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LeftLowKick
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SuperMann - 
4pdboxing - They look stupid
I bet the money in her account looks cool!! Phone Post

this...

who care's who is sponsoring who.... I don't like affliction shirts but if I was being paid a decent amount of money to wear them at work, i would...
2/25/13 11:59 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
TBidness - Dr. Dre Beat's like headphone. Retail for around $200. Pretty good quality, comfortable. Style might not be for everyone, I've seen other styles that are quite ugly.

TBidness

Do they have noise canceling to ?

2/25/13 12:51 PM
TBidness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 
TBidness - Dr. Dre Beat's like headphone. Retail for around $200. Pretty good quality, comfortable. Style might not be for everyone, I've seen other styles that are quite ugly.

TBidness

Do they have noise canceling to ?

Not quite sure if they have complete noise canceling, if you've listened to Beats Solo, which is what I use, they're very close in quality.

TBidness
2/25/13 12:54 PM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - 
HighFreq - I like that fighters are getting sponsored by all these different types of companies. I think Demetrious Johnson's XBOX sponsorship and John Dodson's Pop Rocks sponsorhsips are cool. But I think it is really weird to wear headphones in the cage after the fight. I think it should be limited to shirts and hats. Keep all the other stuff to the weigh-ins and walking into the cage.

No shit.lol..What if fighters start putting on back packs, put a boom box on there shoulders and hold a flesh light in there hands after victory?

How stupid would that be

Machida should have shampooed his hair after his fight was over.
2/25/13 12:56 PM
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm good with fighters making cash of a company that mostly tricked ppl into buying over priced cables. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:57 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do they compare to Senheisers?
2/25/13 1:05 PM
rsbones
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda wearing these headphones is no more stupid than men wearing their sponsor logo baseball hat or quickly rushing to get a sponsored shirt on before the decision. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:08 PM
Shosh1n
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huh, and here I thought they were Bowers and Wilkins P-3's... Phone Post
2/25/13 1:16 PM
savage animal
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hungry4Stink - 
cheesesteak - 
HighFreq - I like that fighters are getting sponsored by all these different types of companies. I think Demetrious Johnson's XBOX sponsorship and John Dodson's Pop Rocks sponsorhsips are cool. But I think it is really weird to wear headphones in the cage after the fight. I think it should be limited to shirts and hats. Keep all the other stuff to the weigh-ins and walking into the cage.

No shit.lol..What if fighters start putting on back packs, put a boom box on there shoulders and hold a flesh light in there hands after victory?

How stupid would that be

LOL

2/25/13 1:49 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hungry4Stink - 
cheesesteak - 

How stupid would that be

legit lol! +1
2/25/13 3:12 PM
butcher4
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - 
rsbones -  Ronda wearing these headphones is no more stupid than men wearing their sponsor logo baseball hat or quickly rushing to get a sponsored shirt on before the decision. Phone Post

I have zero problem with fighters getting sponsor money in whichever way they need to, but this is a stupid comparison. Unless you're the kind of dunderhead who buys headphones based on aesthetics rather than quality, then yeah, they're just like baseball hats or any other fashion item.

Well, that is the market for these types of headphones.
2/25/13 3:33 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tiki121 - 
butcher4 - Glad to see fighters getting in on the horribly overpriced headphone market.

n00bs gonna noob

First it was the horribly tainted Supplement market

now stupid headpones

complete ripp offs

I only appreciate the motorcycle
and corn nuts adds

Werd. Unscrupulous taking advantage of the stupid.
2/25/13 3:42 PM
semtex0809
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

they have a model modeled by Nick Cannon lol. Fail

Lol Phone Post
2/25/13 4:02 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SuperMann - 
4pdboxing - They look stupid
I bet the money in her account looks cool!! Phone Post

2/25/13 4:12 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Thanx TBid

2/25/13 4:15 PM
MMOZ

TheRaider - How do they compare to Senheisers?
They don't. These types of headphones (Beats and Monster) are marketed towards people who know nothing about them and buy them because they look good. You could buy a pair of Sennheisers for at least half the price and they still shit all over these. Phone Post
2/25/13 4:21 PM
Macedawgg
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

butcher4 - 
octowussy - 
rsbones -  Ronda wearing these headphones is no more stupid than men wearing their sponsor logo baseball hat or quickly rushing to get a sponsored shirt on before the decision. Phone Post

I have zero problem with fighters getting sponsor money in whichever way they need to, but this is a stupid comparison. Unless you're the kind of dunderhead who buys headphones based on aesthetics rather than quality, then yeah, they're just like baseball hats or any other fashion item.

Seriously?  People by headphones as a fashion accessory?

2/25/13 4:24 PM
MMOZ

Macedawgg -
butcher4 - 
octowussy - 

Seriously?  People by headphones as a fashion accessory?

I see teens walking around with them around their neck not plugged into anything all the time now. It's a "thing" apparently. Phone Post
2/25/13 4:33 PM
crumbs

Amerikuuuh bitchs, we gave you NASCAR level product whoring, and we won't look back ! USA USA !! USA !!

2/25/13 4:34 PM
Ghost of Retard
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - I find it kinda stupid to wear headphones just for the hell of it. Sponsorship or not

If someone said, hey I'll pay you 100k to wear these for 5 minutes,  You would say no, they look stupid?

2/25/13 4:44 PM
Rcs476
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smart and easy money on her part. Fortunately for monster, there are a lot of youth (that have no idea of how much of a waste their products are) that watch mma, so they should get a good bump from it as well.
2/25/13 4:50 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEtipeJfqNo
2/25/13 4:52 PM
masenkablast

These headphones and the Beats come with detachable cords so you can wear them as a fashion statement without a dangling cord...

Kids these days... Phone Post
2/25/13 5:39 PM
Old Boxer

Sennheisers are much better value. Beats by Dre are overpriced garbage. Not sure about these Monster ones but I wouldn't imagine they would be too different.
2/25/13 7:12 PM
ranier wolfcastle
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monster - Inspiration Over-the-ear Headphones - White

$300
from 10+ stores

Monster - Inspiration Over-the-ear Headphones - White

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these Monster Inspiration 128794-00 over-the-ear headphones that deliver accurate music reproduction with soaring ...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.