UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LOGO CONTEST! : Win a Training Mask 2.0 & Gear!

2/24/13 11:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oxvaletudo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/25/13 12:04 AM

Hey guys, as you probably know... I host and own MMA: Inside the Cage on Fight Now TV. We are about to undergo a name change, and need a new logo to go with it. We respect our UG fans, and know there are some creative people on this forum.

If you present a logo we like, we will send you a prize pack feauturing a brand new Elevation Training Mask 2.0 AND gear from Sniper Fight Wear & Hunter MMA. Right around a $150 prize package. We will also credit you in every episode, which airs every week at 9:30P EST on Fight Now TV.

The new name of the show is: MMA World Tour ... We show alot of international events like EFC Africa, RUFF China, Australian Fighting Championship, and many more. So if we can get a logo that represents that, or that is really sharp... That's what we are looking for!

Post it right here, or send it to us at mmainsidethecagetv@gmail.com

Thanks and good luck!
2/25/13 12:15 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not good at creating logos but I might get lucky, you never know... Or I could just TTT this. That might work... Phone Post
2/25/13 2:09 AM
oxvaletudo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

simpsonaye - I'm not good at creating logos but I might get lucky, you never know... Or I could just TTT this. That might work... Phone Post
Everyone send in you best attempt, as all entries will be considered.. Phone Post
2/25/13 2:54 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oxvaletudo -
simpsonaye - I'm not good at creating logos but I might get lucky, you never know... Or I could just TTT this. That might work... Phone Post
Everyone send in you best attempt, as all entries will be considered.. Phone Post
Haha I'll see what I can do tonight ;) Phone Post
2/25/13 3:11 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd. Ill work on something when I'm not working stupid hours in the middle if the night. Phone Post
2/25/13 3:11 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What kind of time frame are we looking at? Phone Post
2/25/13 3:12 AM
theringmaster
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys.. I also own and host the show. I'm the one in the suit.

This was my idea. I had a few other people working on it, but I thought I'd see what the UG could pull off.

I'd love to hook one of you up with the mask and some cool gear! Phone Post
2/25/13 3:14 AM
theringmaster
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If we could have it by the end of the week, that would be optimal. We'd like to get the logo in place, and ready for next weeks show. Phone Post
2/25/13 3:27 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Sounds good. I'll start working on something tomorrow. Phone Post
2/25/13 3:30 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will get to work tomorrow

2/25/13 10:57 AM
oxvaletudo

TTT Phone Post
2/25/13 11:02 AM
caseharts
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/25/13 11:04 AM
steve85uk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll get on it too Phone Post
2/25/13 1:17 PM
theringmaster

I knew the UG would come through. If just a fraction of the work from one of those complex GIFs goes to the logo, we will be golden. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:26 PM
oxvaletudo

TTT Phone Post
2/25/13 10:39 PM
Muzalini
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
In Phone Post
2/25/13 10:41 PM
Diazed And Confused
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/25/13 10:45 PM
caseharts
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - What kind of time frame are we looking at? Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:48 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

loaded with work. can plan to do this with no date given.

2/25/13 11:05 PM
simpsonaye

theringmaster - If we could have it by the end of the week, that would be optimal. We'd like to get the logo in place, and ready for next weeks show. Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:07 PM
caseharts

simpsonaye -
theringmaster - If we could have it by the end of the week, that would be optimal. We'd like to get the logo in place, and ready for next weeks show. Phone Post
. Phone Post
Thanks Phone Post
2/25/13 11:10 PM
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theringmaster - This was my idea.

So you're the one to blame...

2/25/13 11:29 PM
oxvaletudo

Ansari -
theringmaster - This was my idea.

So you're the one to blame...

Yeah, he said he was gonna use my green name to implement his scheme.. Phone Post
2/26/13 12:23 AM
Calavaro
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have the time to make it... but perhaps someone else can.

1. A world tour poster. Gives the space to include all the different logos or names of the organisations covered and of course the full name of the new show. Can be resized to different sizes, and items can be removed when the logo gets smaller. Gives options to include nice backgrounds and colors. Dates, times, locations & highlights can be included easily for the next show. Makes people read it again and again.

2. A retro looking coin, Roman gladiator style, double edge coin so it gives a hint of a cage. The gap between edges is filled in with organization names, and the center simply states MMA World Tour. Color of the coin should be aged bronze or slightly aged copper.

If need be, I am available in about 2 weeks to make them...

2/26/13 1:30 AM
theringmaster

I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Just need something that really fits the concept. Something sharp and slick.

Once again, if we could get the entries in by this coming weekend.. We can get it implemented. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.