UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC in San Jose 4/20: UG Roll Call

3/8/13 8:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

Looks like I get to go after all!!!!! I'm sooooooo EXCITED!!! My first UFC ever. 

That's awesome bro!!! Phone Post
3/8/13 9:07 AM
pennviachoke
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 - Just bought a fight club membership so I could attend the Q&A. Phone Post
Phone Post
3/8/13 12:25 PM
saucylv33
834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -  Just bought a fight club membership so I could attend the Q&A. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure the Q&A is going to be open to the public since it's a Fox event. Fight Club members will get in first.

If you need help with a refund, send me a private message.
3/8/13 2:15 PM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
Sergio88 - Just bought a fight club membership so I could attend the Q&A. Phone Post
Phone Post

Legit lol VTFU.

3/8/13 2:35 PM
pennviachoke

Its my favorite excited gif...haahahaa Phone Post
3/11/13 1:08 PM
Phuck Phace
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Counting down the days! Phone Post
3/11/13 1:41 PM
6ULDV8
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remind me when it happens.  It's my anniversary.

What should I get the wife?  It will be our 17th anniversary if that helps.

And don't say a KO.  Every single time I knock her out she reminds me that she doesn't want that for an anniversary present.

Again.

So what do I get her?

3/12/13 11:54 AM
pennviachoke

Tony Eveready - Ill be there. So what's the status on that burn session before the fights? Hope y'all ain't wax snobs cause I still prefer herb Phone Post
I'm gonna try and link up with somebody from here for some bud..my boys out in Cali don't smoke. There will be a parking lot smoke session I hope. Phone Post
3/12/13 1:35 PM
Phuck Phace
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Eveready - Ill be there. So what's the status on that burn session before the fights? Hope y'all ain't wax snobs cause I still prefer herb Phone Post
Hahaha! Just started smoking the wax exclusively, but I assume we'll have both considering the holiday festivities! There are several great clubs nearby, so anyone with a card should take advantage beforehand.

I'll be having a session or three in the main parking lot. Not across the street where you'll see a lot of people parking. Phone Post
3/12/13 3:07 PM
pennviachoke

Phuck Phace -
Hahaha! Just started smoking the wax exclusively, but I assume we'll have both considering the holiday festivities! There are several great clubs nearby, so anyone with a card should take advantage beforehand.

I'll be having a session or three in the main parking lot. Not across the street where you'll see a lot of people parking. Phone Post
How easy is it to get a card out there for an out of towner? Phone Post
3/12/13 3:41 PM
pennviachoke

Thx KFP! vu Phone Post
3/12/13 3:46 PM
UGCTT Captain America
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -

Remind me when it happens.  It's my anniversary.

What should I get the wife?  It will be our 17th anniversary if that helps.

And don't say a KO.  Every single time I knock her out she reminds me that she doesn't want that for an anniversary present.

Again.

So what do I get her?

Fight tickets Phone Post
3/12/13 3:51 PM
pennviachoke

VU everyone on the thread actually Phone Post
3/12/13 3:52 PM
rustyshakleford
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my tix, ,,,, Phone Post
3/12/13 3:56 PM
pennviachoke

rustyshakleford - Got my tix, ,,,, Phone Post
Fuckin right!! Phone Post
3/12/13 5:50 PM
JJJJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

Looks like I get to go after all!!!!! I'm sooooooo EXCITED!!! My first UFC ever. 

This is exactly how I liked when I bought tix. My first also Phone Post
3/12/13 7:03 PM
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I might attend this with a friend. Would be my second event and this ones way cheaper lol Phone Post
3/13/13 12:20 PM
pennviachoke

Tony Eveready - pennviachoke I got ya covered on herb if we get a set spot and shiet Phone Post
Sounds good to me bro...ill shoot ya a pm later Phone Post
3/13/13 1:16 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this is going to be crazy. I'll have a few blunts to smoke Friday and Saturday! Phone Post
3/13/13 1:18 PM
Jason
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

Hey gents, confirmed I am going, and also going to the Rogan show at the Improv Friday night at 8:00PM

3/13/13 2:19 PM
RickStorm
1826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Just found out Im going as well =)

3/13/13 2:20 PM
pennviachoke

RickStorm -

Just found out Im going as well =)

Just got ur text...that's awesome, can't wait. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:21 PM
pennviachoke

Jason -

Hey gents, confirmed I am going, and also going to the Rogan show at the Improv Friday night at 8:00PM

Fucking sweet!! Phone Post
3/13/13 4:49 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul - Awesome! The UG is taking over San Jose on 4/20! Phone Post
Haha fuck yeah! Phone Post
3/14/13 3:31 AM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's gonna be an epic night!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.