UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ricci at the weighins

3/16/13 11:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
978 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty arrogant for a guy who hasnt even won a fight in the ufc. colin went for the sportmanlike handshake and ricci stalked off.

3/16/13 11:28 AM
cycklops
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but he's hot

3/16/13 11:29 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. Don't like Ricci's personality.

3/16/13 11:29 AM
cycklops
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Agreed. Don't like Ricci's personality.

ha. you agreed he's hot. I was just playin

3/16/13 11:30 AM
Ministry of Truth

He just comes across as mentally weak.
3/16/13 11:31 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was not cool.  Freakshow is a really nice guy.  He could've been cooler.

Maybe they fought over red pants recently???

3/16/13 11:39 AM
epwar
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/16/13 11:40 AM

LOL @ UFC pretending the TUF finale didn't happen.  Ricci, who they wanted to win, debuts on PPV and the guy who beat him/TUF winner Colton Smith is on the UFC 160 undercard.

3/16/13 11:41 AM
FanToFighter
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

LOL @ UFC pretending the TUF finale didn't happen.  Ricci, who they wanted to win, debuts on PPV and the guy who beat him/TUF winner Colton Smith is on the UFC 160 undercard.

Wtf is with that? That sir, is a pile of dog shit served to Colton Phone Post
3/16/13 11:42 AM
Brigham
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

Yes it has nothing to do with where the fight is taking place... Phone Post
3/16/13 11:42 AM
Fabes
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Ricci's opponent had a clown mask and fake teeth. I think Ricci just thought he was douchey...which I think it is.

This fight doesn't belong on the main card of a ppv. That's for sure. Phone Post
3/16/13 11:45 AM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR FREAKSHOW!!!!
3/16/13 11:46 AM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ministry of Truth - He just comes across as mentally weak.

I agree with this. As a fellow Canadian, watching TUF I was happy to support the guy. But afterwards he did an interview with Helwani, saying he was in a bad place after his first loss, and just moped around his mom's basement for a year, even dropped out of college.

I really do hope he matures as he is still really young, but at this point, he seems like he has a lot of growing to do.
3/16/13 11:47 AM
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fletcher looks like the Mouth of Sauron. Phone Post
3/16/13 11:49 AM
AbrahamCondorTheThird

maybe ricci was still upset that his friends changed their hair styles while he was on TUF Phone Post
3/16/13 11:49 AM
shaqitup
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FanToFighter - 
epwar -

Well lets see, Ricci is an exciting fighter, and is fighting in his home town of Montreal. He is also a lightweight so it makes sense that he would be smothered by a mediocre wrestler at WW.

I look forward to this fight, there's a 0% chance i will ever look forward to a colton smith fight.

3/16/13 11:50 AM
epwar
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - 
epwar -

Yes it has nothing to do with where the fight is taking place... Phone Post

Yeah, Ricci is Canadian (and GSP's boy), but why is he debuting on the main PPV and not on the prelims like Colton?  You can't say he is more well known than someone like Cote, who is also on the prelims, in Canada.

Actually, I can't think of a TUF finalist loser from the last ten seasons or so who debuted on PPV before the guy who beat him.

3/16/13 11:51 AM
shaqitup
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes -  Ricci's opponent had a clown mask and fake teeth. I think Ricci just thought he was douchey...which I think it is.

This fight doesn't belong on the main card of a ppv. That's for sure. Phone Post

Well it's obvious they're trying to promote ricci, a lot of people liked him on TUF and he made the finals while fighting up in weight.

3/16/13 11:53 AM
Meastt
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ricci would have been a lot more respectful if Freakshow would have been wearing skinny jeans, a scarf and holding a martini. Phone Post
3/16/13 11:54 AM
PJ Benn Fan
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ricci is goign nowhere.

Pretty indifferent towards his attitude TBH.

But the fact that Colten has 1 aspect to his entire game and Ricci, knowing that and most likely training for it, still couldnt avoid getting wrestlefucked tells me what I need to know about his ceiling.

3/16/13 12:01 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meastt -  Ricci would have been a lot more respectful if Freakshow would have been wearing skinny jeans, a scarf and holding a martini. Phone Post

This.

3/16/13 12:03 PM
MattBFD
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -
FanToFighter - 
epwar -

Well lets see, Ricci is an exciting fighter, and is fighting in his home town of Montreal. He is also a lightweight so it makes sense that he would be smothered by a mediocre wrestler at WW.

I look forward to this fight, there's a 0% chance i will ever look forward to a colton smith fight.

Shaqitup gets it... Phone Post
3/16/13 12:05 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes - Ricci's opponent had a clown mask and fake teeth. I think Ricci just thought he was douchey...which I think it is.

His nickname is freakshow for a reason Phone Post
3/16/13 12:06 PM
rockwell
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

This Phone Post
3/16/13 1:03 PM
lildragonof
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockwell -
epwar -

This Phone Post
Yup bullshit. Phone Post
3/16/13 1:20 PM
sitchpack

I hope the guy who doesnt have a hopeless gimmick wins. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.