UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kron threatens Braulio after Diaz fight??

3/17/13 9:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Master Bater
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

statement from Braulio Estima's

Today it was amazing Heorge did a great job full control the whole fight.
Unfortunately I got a very disappointing experience. After the fight went to shake hands with all the members from nick Diaz, I wasn't very welcomed by Diaz which I expected just wanted to give my respect for that fight as a martial artist.

Even Dana came to straight after and said thanks for not pushing back. I replied I would never ruin my friends gsp night for that guy. But this wasn't the bad news. The bad news was how rude Kron Gracie was towards me when I was being so respectful and never ever came in a tone of disrespect even when he won battle with my own brother.

Always had a sincere admiration for him specially because we have hanged out many times together and he is the son of one of my idols Rickson Gracie.

I got shocked today when he passed towards me after the post conference together with nick and Nate calling me names and stuff. Coming from nick and Nate I can even understand and I don't care but from Kron a guy that I considered a friend a Bjj representative together with me Calling me

"mother fucker "and to "watch out to dont get my ass kicked out side"

was a bit over the top. I just ignored as I'm having a blast tonight and he has been immature as many times in the past .....

In a fight we win we loose and many people uses a lot of talking to promote their fights but fights over we are in the same level as human being. Shame on that incident pretty dam shocked.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS AND HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT.

_

did anyone see any of this? i only saw nick shake Braulio's hands after the fight?
3/17/13 9:50 AM
Smith1234
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting. Phone Post
3/17/13 9:50 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay classy, Kron.
3/17/13 9:51 AM
mofomike
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no hespect

3/17/13 9:53 AM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this kron . Phone Post
3/17/13 9:54 AM
RJJH
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 9:55 AM

Estima is probably my favorite BJJ practitioner.

he is an incredibly nice guy and I hope he calls out Kron to do a match.

also, if you ever get the chance to roll with Estima....do it, he's a great teacher too.

3/17/13 9:54 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1047 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get your gi, son! Phone Post
3/17/13 9:55 AM
sockeye
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kron representing the 209!
3/17/13 10:04 AM
krept
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there is 'after the fight' and after the presser. after the fight it looked like they were cool shaking hands and smiles? only was briefly paying attention but it looked friendly right after the fight.
3/17/13 10:05 AM
Jsteven
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol braulio said he wanted to fight nick after the whole grappling match debacle, why would he think nick and his friends would have forgotten that? Phone Post
3/17/13 10:10 AM
Master Bater
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana mentioned briefly in the post fight presser that nick pushed someone from george's corner in the cage.

i guess that was Braulio? i must have missed that though, as i only saw the hand shake.

Is kron blaming Braulio for telling george nicks ground tactic?
3/17/13 10:13 AM
RJJH

Jsteven -  Lol braulio said he wanted to fight nick after the whole grappling match debacle, why would he think nick and his friends would have forgotten that? Phone Post

because they are all professionals and rational humans.

well.....some of them are.

3/17/13 10:15 AM
RJJH

Master Bater - Dana mentioned briefly in the post fight presser that nick pushed someone from george's corner in the cage.

i guess that was Braulio? i must have missed that though, as i only saw the hand shake.

I thought that as soon as Dana said that Nick pushed someone, i jokingly thought,  "I bet it was estima for the BJJ incident."

3/17/13 10:20 AM
dannybjj
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH -
Master Bater - Dana mentioned briefly in the post fight presser that nick pushed someone from george's corner in the cage.

I thought that as soon as Dana said that Nick pushed someone, i jokingly thought,  "I bet it was estima for the BJJ incident."

Braulio must of forgot about that part. Lol. Phone Post
3/17/13 10:23 AM
Dogman
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 3:14 PM
If true what a bunch of sore loser cunts
3/17/13 10:26 AM
BigEyedFish
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hanging out with such low life people is no way to get out of your father's shadow.

what a shame
3/17/13 12:43 PM
youarewhatiswrong
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kron representing faggotry, imo.
3/17/13 12:51 PM
Ocean6
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - hanging out with such low life people is no way to get out of your father's shadow.

what a shame

3/17/13 1:03 PM
sadisticsoldier
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't say I didn't expect this. Nick Diaz was at that grappling match and I personally feel he wouldn't have left without a good reason. Diaz isn't scared to lose. We've seen him lose plenty already. I'm not gonna rehash the reasoning, but Braulio certainly wasn't without blame. Yet afterward he acted like he was completely innocent, even calling out Diaz in an MMA fight. Also, to this day, just like on the front page article on this site, the whole thing is blamed on Diaz. It is even brought up at press conferences.
3/17/13 1:07 PM
Fabes
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
sockeye - Kron representing the 209!
The Palisades are just a bit different than Stockton. Just a bit. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:18 PM
Topsyjt
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disappointed in Kron. Followed him since he was a wee boy. Watched him grow n mature. Too see this behaviour is poor drills. These guys trained together lots. Helped each other too. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:18 PM
gusto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - hanging out with such low life people is no way to get out of your father's shadow.

what a shame

everyone seems to have this take on the issue, but Rickson probably would have acted the same way when he was Kron's age.

Rickson is an awesome bjj practitioner and seems like a cool dude, but he is not ghandi
3/17/13 1:24 PM
graciesrule
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this surprize anyone? Being the son of a legend and a Black belt I would expect better behavior, but then again I do remember the Rickson water bottle incident so Im not shocked.
3/17/13 1:36 PM
Left kick cemetery
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you got armbarred everyday from the time you were an infant by your dad you'd be sour to.
3/17/13 1:48 PM
hare
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@Heorge

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.