UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> April 27th FranksFight Charity BJJ Seminar in NYC

4/20/13 4:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching UFC and Im getting really excited for this!

4/20/13 4:50 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

HAHA

Same here
4/20/13 7:25 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
Matt Phillips - 

HAHA

Same here
Yup lol Phone Post
4/20/13 11:00 PM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

4/21/13 2:49 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Can't believe its sooo close. I'm so excited!!!

Woooohooooo 5 more sleeps and we will be getting on a plane hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/21/13 3:32 PM
justinthevikingwren
1123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -
justinthevikingwren - 
justinthevikingwren - Hey thanks guys! I am PUMPED for this! I can't wait to support Frank :-) It's going to be a blast! Phone Post
It's a great cause, I love those! Glad to be a part of it.

Side note: I might snuggle Matt if I end up crashing in his hotel room. Haha... Not really. Sorry Matt. I'll let you pet my arm fur... Jimmy Kimmel calls me a Golden Retriever! Phone Post

lmao! I emailed you earlier this morning. I know you get a ton of email but look for the one that says:

***NEW YORK CITY***

I'm about to reply to this!

Hey I just realized something... We will be celebrating and supporting Franks Fight on my birthday :-) The three days before I'll be meeting my future wife's family for the first time in over a year and a half of dating. I'm meeting with publishers for my book, and I'm meeting with OWN network producers that will also be in NYC for a new show (on the hush kinda). I just hit the initial goal for my Pygmy family... This is a gonna be a GOOD week! I head out to The Big Apple tomorrow :-) I am EXTREMELY excited to hang with the UG crew! Phone Post
4/21/13 3:42 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
Matt Phillips -
justinthevikingwren - 
justinthevikingwren - Hey thanks guys! I am PUMPED for this! I can't wait to support Frank :-) It's going to be a blast! Phone Post

Side note: I might snuggle Matt if I end up crashing in his hotel room. Haha... Not really. Sorry Matt. I'll let you pet my arm fur... Jimmy Kimmel calls me a Golden Retriever! Phone Post

lmao! I emailed you earlier this morning. I know you get a ton of email but look for the one that says:

***NEW YORK CITY***

Hey I just realized something... We will be celebrating and supporting Franks Fight on my birthday :-) The three days before I'll be meeting my future wife's family for the first time in over a year and a half of dating. I'm meeting with publishers for my book, and I'm meeting with OWN network producers that will also be in NYC for a new show (on the hush kinda). I just hit the initial goal for my Pygmy family... This is a gonna be a GOOD week! I head out to The Big Apple tomorrow :-) I am EXTREMELY excited to hang with the UG crew! Phone Post
What an awesome time ahead if you bro. Can't wait to meet.

Cheers Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 3:56 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an amazing event for myself, and Frank and #FranksFight  When Dana first talked to Frank on the phone we were excited just for the event never realizing all the amazing happenings that would start to form after that one phone call. This is going to be a once in a lifetime event for us and we will have all of you to share the moment with us. I cannot believe all the people I am going to meet and be able to spend time with and personally thank for everything they all have done for our family!!! Wooohooooo 5 more sleeps and then the fun begins!!!!

4/21/13 5:29 PM
Matt Phillips

TTT

4/21/13 5:31 PM
Matt Phillips

justinthevikingwren - 
Matt Phillips -
justinthevikingwren - 

***NEW YORK CITY***

My birthday is Monday and Ottavia's is next week too lol

Looking forward to all of this! lol

4/21/13 5:40 PM
the geek

Dang, so many birthdays haha. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 8:57 PM
Matt Phillips

TTT

4/21/13 9:26 PM
the geek

Come on people, you don't know what you are missing out on here. You will want to be at this seminar.
4/21/13 9:47 PM
Luvdcuties

I notice the sticky was lost so TTT

4/21/13 9:49 PM
Matt Phillips

Hopefully the powers that be will sticky it until Sat :P

4/21/13 9:57 PM
Luvdcuties

If not maybe I will have to create my own sticky by sitting here  and TTT every few minutes rofl!!

4/21/13 10:47 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

4/22/13 12:46 PM
Matt Phillips

TTT

4/22/13 12:57 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

4/22/13 2:07 PM
the geek

Come to the seminar people. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:47 PM
the geek

ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:48 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be sure to get pics of the seminar, folks! I want to share them in an update post over in the Dojo and let readers know about it and how awesome the RGA folks are yet again! :)

4/22/13 5:20 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo -

Be sure to get pics of the seminar, folks! I want to share them in an update post over in the Dojo and let readers know about it and how awesome the RGA folks are yet again! :)

I'll see what I can do ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 9:50 AM
the geek

Bumpy Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 10:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Bumpy Phone Post 3.0
Bump bump Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.