UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/19/13 8:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheShogunEra
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/19/13 8:50 PM
thebigsexybeast
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang needs to be stopped seriously, once and for all, reminds me of cocky bastards i went to school with. I wish this took place in Houston, i'd gladly dojo storm Phone Post
3/19/13 8:50 PM
Nitecrawler
1915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Later Phone Post
3/19/13 8:52 PM
MMOZ

First thread was great, in early for this one. Phone Post
3/19/13 8:52 PM
noisebully

the comments on his facebook seems "forced" so far. the page for north east martial arts institute was created like march 9, 10 days ago. btw, i'm screencappin for possible future deletion of the page.

3/19/13 8:54 PM
Rival School

1 hour late? Not bad Phone Post
3/19/13 8:57 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

place looks legit...

3/19/13 8:58 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/19/13 8:58 PM
noisebully

since dave lang pretended to know portugese, who is this Thiago Pinheiro guy having the comment on the screencap above? does "PARABÉNS , DAVID !! PELA TOCA DO LEÃO , IRMÃO !! OSS" mean anything?

3/19/13 8:59 PM
Galanis
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub right fucking now just in case

3/19/13 9:00 PM
Ian King
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soooo in. Phone Post
3/19/13 9:01 PM
UGCTT_Gubment Cheese
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

late but in.

3/19/13 9:01 PM
Galanis
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just looking at that shit hole it seems pretty obvious right away this is some Lang barn house MMA shit. Wow MMA guy is gona have a field day

3/19/13 9:05 PM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My body is ready Phone Post
3/19/13 9:09 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did I miss the torch lighting? And who has my bag with the eye holes cut out? Phone Post
3/19/13 9:09 PM
Galanis

Edited: 03/19/13 9:25 PM

--------DISCLAIMER-----

Please hold off contact until MMAGuy30 is aware of this. Lang will tuck tail and run very fast. Please DO NOT spam his page yet or he will know we are onto him

-------

Here you go folks. 100% proof this "academy" is affiliated with Dave Lang. I made sure to save these because he lurks here and I am positive will see this thread and change everything.

When viewing all comments, Dave Lang is clearly tagged as "David La" by an apparent student. Here is a screen cap of the comment and his profile

I clicked on Dave's page and screen shotted that right away too, so no one doubts that was indeed him tagged in the post. Here is his profile and his photos

Photos, 100% proof of Lang

Here is a link to his profile

https://www.facebook.com/david.lang.7549'

Here is the school's phone number

(607) 423-5849

Don't ever fuck with the UG, bitch

3/19/13 9:20 PM
SlightlyStoopid

Galanis -

Here you go folks. 100% proof this "academy" is affiliated with Dave Lang. I made sure to save these because he lurks here and I am positive will see this thread and change everything.

When viewing all comments, Dave Lang is clearly tagged as "David La" by an apparent student. Here is a screen cap of the comment and his profile

I clicked on Dave's page and screen shotted that right away too, so no one doubts that was indeed him tagged in the post. Here is his profile and his photos

Photos, 100% proof of Lang

Here is a link to his profile

https://www.facebook.com/david.lang.7549'

Here is the school's phone number

(607) 423-5849

Don't ever fuck with the UG, bitch

Fine work sir. Noticed he still has that fake black belt pic also Phone Post
3/19/13 9:22 PM
Swagg
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God I hope some dumbasses dont flood his facebook page with comments and scare him into taking everything down....at least wait till MMA Guy gets here to assess the situation....lol
3/19/13 9:24 PM
Galanis

Swagg - God I hope some dumbasses dont flood his facebook page with comments and scare him into taking everything down....at least wait till MMA Guy gets here to assess the situation....lol

You guys need to listen to this man. It will easily fuck up our investigation. OP if you see this maybe consider editing the post and saying "DONT FUCKING SPAM HIM YET" or something.. I'm sure retards will ruin this, however I am even more sure the UG will fuck Lang up, yet again :) Proud to be part of both threads from the get go. Fuck you Dave Lang, you rapist piece of shit.

3/19/13 9:30 PM
Swagg
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody might want to hit Tik up also......
3/19/13 9:31 PM
Edelweiss
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was wondering when lang would pop back up. IN!! Phone Post
3/19/13 9:32 PM
Chomas
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow i drive right by there on my way to wirk. Phone Post
3/19/13 9:33 PM
Galanis

That fake black belt photoshop is unbelievable. Just look at this

3/19/13 9:34 PM
Galanis

I just hit up MMA guy and will message movado now thanks. If anyone is reading this at top of page 4 please see page 3 for screen shots and information

3/19/13 9:35 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still claiming Black

"Professor David da Silva has fought in the Octagon on many occasions. He has trained many fighters who have also entered the Octagon. As the only Black Belt in BJJ in Cortland County"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.