UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 2:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GOREILLAMAN
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, thanks tru! Phone Post
3/26/13 2:38 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf does Lang even have enough money to but this guys affiliation? What is going on? This is giving me a headache. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:41 PM
Jump Kick
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - Wtf does Lang even have enough money to but this guys affiliation? What is going on? This is giving me a headache. Phone Post
We have come to believe his mother is in real estate and funds his bs Phone Post
3/26/13 2:45 PM
Galanis
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JumpKick please check your messages too

3/26/13 2:46 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -
HammerHead - Wtf does Lang even have enough money to but this guys affiliation? What is going on? This is giving me a headache. Phone Post
We have come to believe his mother is in real estate and funds his bs Phone Post
Much like the Barvo guy right didn't his folks buy his fake BB? Phone Post
3/26/13 2:49 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead -
Rival School -
HammerHead -
modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post
JG? Vision? RAMA? Where You is Phone Post
I've spent time at both Gurgels gym and Vision. I just moved back to the area from spending time in Florida and a little bit of time in Indianapolis. I had been on hiatus for about 4 months till I recently got back in to shape because I'm planning on fighting in April. Phone Post
You on that April 13 card? Phone Post
3/26/13 2:52 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody that speaks Portuguese that can contact Giba?
3/26/13 2:58 PM
MountainMedic
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 3:07 PM
EDIT
3/26/13 3:01 PM
Galanis
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, please edit your post man. I actually messaged you asking to do so. I just don't want this out in the public yet. I found so much more shit since those posts that this has gotten a lot crazier than I realized. They know we are onto them, I don't want them to know how far

3/26/13 3:02 PM
MountainMedic
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 3:07 PM
EDIT

3/26/13 3:03 PM
HammerHead

Rival School -
HammerHead -
Rival School -
HammerHead -
modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post
I've spent time at both Gurgels gym and Vision. I just moved back to the area from spending time in Florida and a little bit of time in Indianapolis. I had been on hiatus for about 4 months till I recently got back in to shape because I'm planning on fighting in April. Phone Post
No I'm looking to fight in Indiana on 20th nothing in stone though. You have connection in the area? Like I said I just came back here from being away for awhile. Phone Post
3/26/13 3:10 PM
aarondramp
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aarondramp - 
aarondramp - A very crazy part of this. When this thread started, there was no evidence of a David da Silva being real. Now there is. He fought on March 23rd in Brazil.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/David-da-Silva-126665

We even have a gif of him winning his fight thanks to caposa.

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/659/wocsheelhook00.gif

Were there pictures of David da Silva on the site originally? I was just wondering if we could compare them. If there were pictures, then they are gone now.

Can a blue help me out? David da Silva became a real fighter after this thread was created...mind bottling.

I found a video of David da Silva's first fight last weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaLKrmqvv84

Is this the guy that had his picture on the website? Did they steal a picture of him because he is obscure or just make up a name?
3/26/13 3:18 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead -
Rival School -
HammerHead -
Rival School -
HammerHead -
modestoMMAfan -

No I'm looking to fight in Indiana on 20th nothing in stone though. You have connection in the area? Like I said I just came back here from being away for awhile. Phone Post
Yea big time:) did you go to Florida for personal reasons or go down with Rafferty and those guys? Training where you did I'm sure we know lots of the same guys. Phone Post
3/26/13 3:20 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously though a documentary on fuckrard Lang and his other alter ego's would be well worth a watch! Fuck u could make a film about the nutcase! Phone Post
3/26/13 3:21 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Hollow "MMA" Man Phone Post
3/26/13 3:26 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - this is Edwards to giba

Olá meu nome é Jeff Edwards.

Estou usando o google traduzir como eu não falo a sua língua.

Eu próprio o Nordeste Martial Arts Institute em Cortland serve unicamente, N. Y.

Eu preciso agora se David Lang é um preto Cinto em você?faixa cinto??

Gostaria dele de ensinar em minha escola e necessidade de agora se ele é.

http://northeastmartialartscortland.googlepages.com

Sifu Edwards

do Instrutor Sent: Sun, Mar 24, 2013 9:38:29 PM

Tudo o que eu preciso é um "yes David Lang é um cinto preto debaixo de mim" de você.

Que cobre o meu negócio como quero lang kolb para começarem a ensinar.

As pessoas estão conversando para brincadeiras sobre ele e que eu preciso esclarecer.

Melhores cumprimentos Jeff

## gibas response ##

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 6:11 PM Subject: Re: Info do Instrutor
yes David Enviado do Yahoo! Mail no Android

Here's the thing, I don't speak Portuguese, but I am familiar enough with Latin based languages to tell that this is Google Translate.

First of all, nobody in BJJ ever refers to a black belt as a preto cinto. A black belt will always be called a faixa preta. Second, in Latin based languages the adjective comes after the noun. Even if Giba did choose the word "cinto" he would have called it a "cinto preto."

Nice try Lang, but the UG is just way smarter than you.
3/26/13 3:27 PM
smth416
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont like what im hearing. Fearing a Barvo type situation here.

3/26/13 3:28 PM
smth416
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoiseBlueBelt - 

Eu próprio o Nordeste Martial Arts Institute em Cortland serve unicamente, N. Y.

Sifu Edwards

Tudo o que eu preciso é um "yes David Lang é um cinto preto debaixo de mim" de você.

As pessoas estão conversando para brincadeiras sobre ele e que eu preciso esclarecer.

## gibas response ##

Here's the thing, I don't speak Portuguese, but I am familiar enough with Latin based languages to tell that this is Google Translate.

First of all, nobody in BJJ ever refers to a black belt as a preto cinto. A black belt will always be called a faixa preta. Second, in Latin based languages the adjective comes after the noun. Even if Giba did choose the word "cinto" he would have called it a "cinto preto."

im pretty sure the first sentence says "im using Google translator" so dont think that was a question.
3/26/13 3:29 PM
smth416

translates to:

Hello my name is Jeff Edwards.

I'm using google translate as I do not speak your language.

I own the Northeast Martial Arts Institute serves solely in Cortland, N. Y.

I need now is David Lang is a black belt in you? Band belt?

I would like him to teach at my school and need to now if it is.

Sifu Edwards

Instructor Sent: Sun, Mar 24, 2013 9:38:29 PM

All I need is a "yes David Lang is a black belt under me" you.

That covers my business as lang kolb want to start teaching.

People are talking about it for jokes and that I need to clarify.

Best regards Jeff
3/26/13 3:31 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, I see it is called a "cinto preto" in the alleged response from Giba. It is called "preto cinto" in the alleged message from Edwards. Strike my second point from the previous post.

We're still smarter than you Lang!
3/26/13 3:33 PM
Galanis

Boise Blue Belt... I am about to message you. I need some advice. I hate to keep posting on here that I'm messaging people. But no one seems to notice until after I do. Not sure if thats cuz of mobile or what

3/26/13 3:34 PM
BoiseBlueBelt

Man, I'm just screwing this up everywhere. I thought part of that was a reply from Giba...

It doesn't matter, I'm still smarter than Lang.
3/26/13 3:51 PM
Rear Naked Chode
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mountain medic please edit your quote on page 50.
3/26/13 4:06 PM
smth416

sackattack3323 -  Kush- tell Edwards maybe the guys at CNY MMA are pissed because of the shut he said about them all being pussies. Edwards you dumb fuck you called them out. Phone Post

cmon bro edit your post. Didnt you hear this shit is "underground now"? youre gunna blow the cover dude.
3/26/13 4:15 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smth416 - 
BoiseBlueBelt - 

Sifu Edwards

## gibas response ##

im pretty sure the first sentence says "im using Google translator" so dont think that was a question.

I believe its gibas response in question sir you don't honestly think that Edwards speaks Portuguese do you?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.