UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 4:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

THE LOTUS CLUB BLACK BELT IN NEW YORK IS NAMED EDUARDO SANTOS.  HE WAS AWARDED BLACK BELT UNDER GIVA SANTANA.  I ASKED GIVA TO ASK HIS BLACK BELT IN NEW YORK ABOUT LANG

1:13pm

Giva Santana

I asked him already

He doenst know him

3/26/13 4:18 PM
UGCTT_Song2
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -

THE LOTUS CLUB BLACK BELT IN NEW YORK IS NAMED EDUARDO SANTOS.  HE WAS AWARDED BLACK BELT UNDER GIVA SANTANA.  I ASKED GIVA TO ASK HIS BLACK BELT IN NEW YORK ABOUT LANG

Giva Santana

I asked him already

He doenst know him

Well well well Phone Post
3/26/13 4:20 PM
Galanis
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 4:57 PM

3/26/13 4:22 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School, I went to Florida for school I wasn't with josh and those guys. I did get to train at some great schools like Gracie Tampa while I was there though. We should get in contact ill shoot you a PM later when I'm at a PC. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:38 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guys, seriously... anyone actually trying to track down these guys to find out if Dave Lang has a black belt under ANYONE is either just wasting his time, or a fucking moron fraud like Edwards...

We all know the following:

Dave has never left NY to train, ANYPLACE.

He has never been to ANY school, ANYPLACE, EVER.

This was confirmed countless times by various relatives, former wives, friends, and people in the area... the one eyed kiddy fucker has been sitting in that small shit town in upstate NY in a shit box house living off public assistance and a settlement his horse fucking wife got after suing dollar general for some fall bullshit. (or something like that... I dont remember)

We had video of him teaching an armbar... even with the shitty video is was so painfully obvious that he has never received a single min of real instruction from ANYONE, EVER.

Trying to get people to confirm that they did not ever give Dave Lang a BB is just a silly waste of time.

You could also go find members of the 101st Airborne that remember Dave from Trashghanistan.... (there are none, BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER IN THE ARMY OR IN TRASHGHANSITAN)

You could look for people that remember Dave Lang training with Hermes... same deal.

Dave already has a history of hijacking email addresses, he did it with the guy from PA(or maybe it was Jersey) that visited Dave to train... he created an email address in his name, pretended to be him, and then "confirmed" dave was "legit"... But when we tracked down the real guy, he told us about Daves shitty barn, and that he had never emailed anyone...

FUCK Dave Lang, and for that matter, FUCK anyone that associates with him... Britnay is a piece of shit liar... so is this Edwards asshole.

You can bet your last cent that Edwards KNEW some shit was up... those are daves Mats in his school... and the bullshit Dasilva/La/Lan/Lang??? fuck you.

His mother is BATSHIT fucking crazy... she sounds like a fucking Jihadist with her "god is great" shit... HEY PATTY.... YOUR SON IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT AND JESUS KNOWS IT, AND ONE DAY GOD IS GONNA BURN HIS ASS FOR RAPING THOSE GIRLS.

Anyone that doubts the rape... talk directly to the girls that it happened to. They where in the original thread, i had them on fb for a while, as was the mother of one of the girls... this info came from THEM and was confirmed by a county DA.

dave lang lives in a fantasy world. He is clearly mentally ill, and needs to be stopped from perpetuating these types of frauds on unsuspecting kids and adults.

I am a purple belt. dave Claims black belt (UNDER ALL of the following people: Wallid Ismail, Rulon Bittencourt, Renzo Gracie, Francisco Mansour, Hermes Franca, some other guy I forget the name, Gilbert Poulard, and now this BS)

I have offered and STILL offer THOUSANDS of dollars to dave to roll with me, including transportation and lodging...

Is there single BLUE BELT here that would not take me up on the offer? Let alone a single REAL black belt?

FUCK Dave Lang.

Piece of shit.
3/26/13 4:42 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 - 
Tru -

Giva Santana

I asked him already

He doenst know him

Well well well Phone Post

My thoughts exactly
3/26/13 4:45 PM
MountainMedic
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - guys, seriously... anyone actually trying to track down these guys to find out if Dave Lang has a black belt under ANYONE is either just wasting his time, or a fucking moron fraud like Edwards...

This was confirmed countless times by various relatives, former wives, friends, and people in the area... the one eyed kiddy fucker has been sitting in that small shit town in upstate NY in a shit box house living off public assistance and a settlement his horse fucking wife got after suing dollar general for some fall bullshit. (or something like that... I dont remember)

We had video of him teaching an armbar... even with the shitty video is was so painfully obvious that he has never received a single min of real instruction from ANYONE, EVER.

Trying to get people to confirm that they did not ever give Dave Lang a BB is just a silly waste of time.

You could also go find members of the 101st Airborne that remember Dave from Trashghanistan.... (there are none, BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER IN THE ARMY OR IN TRASHGHANSITAN)

You could look for people that remember Dave Lang training with Hermes... same deal.

Dave already has a history of hijacking email addresses, he did it with the guy from PA(or maybe it was Jersey) that visited Dave to train... he created an email address in his name, pretended to be him, and then "confirmed" dave was "legit"... But when we tracked down the real guy, he told us about Daves shitty barn, and that he had never emailed anyone...

FUCK Dave Lang, and for that matter, FUCK anyone that associates with him... Britnay is a piece of shit liar... so is this Edwards asshole.

You can bet your last cent that Edwards KNEW some shit was up... those are daves Mats in his school... and the bullshit Dasilva/La/Lan/Lang??? fuck you.

His mother is BATSHIT fucking crazy... she sounds like a fucking Jihadist with her "god is great" shit... HEY PATTY.... YOUR SON IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT AND JESUS KNOWS IT, AND ONE DAY GOD IS GONNA BURN HIS ASS FOR RAPING THOSE GIRLS.

Anyone that doubts the rape... talk directly to the girls that it happened to. They where in the original thread, i had them on fb for a while, as was the mother of one of the girls... this info came from THEM and was confirmed by a county DA.

dave lang lives in a fantasy world. He is clearly mentally ill, and needs to be stopped from perpetuating these types of frauds on unsuspecting kids and adults.

I am a purple belt. dave Claims black belt (UNDER ALL of the following people: Wallid Ismail, Rulon Bittencourt, Renzo Gracie, Francisco Mansour, Hermes Franca, some other guy I forget the name, Gilbert Poulard, and now this BS)

I have offered and STILL offer THOUSANDS of dollars to dave to roll with me, including transportation and lodging...

Is there single BLUE BELT here that would not take me up on the offer? Let alone a single REAL black belt?

FUCK Dave Lang.

Piece of shit.

:)
3/26/13 4:46 PM
MountainMedic
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - Mountain medic please edit your quote on page 50.

Already done

going of the laptop now, let me know if i have a PM as I don't spend much time here except on my phone.
-MM
3/26/13 4:48 PM
Galanis
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAguy. I know you are sick of hearing about it. But your inbox has something in it that is worth checking out before you get offline

3/26/13 4:49 PM
Jump Kick
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

JumpKick please check your messages too

I have none. Resend?

3/26/13 4:51 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great post
3/26/13 4:52 PM
Galanis

Edited: 03/26/13 5:08 PM

3/26/13 5:03 PM
in before 11er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah..the *pre edited stuff* from galanis is just confusing as fuck..
3/26/13 5:12 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come back to check the thread and read-up

Tear Gas forms and elite squad and goes into underground action.

Carry on gentlemen. A great job so far

3/26/13 5:13 PM
billyball2
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - guys, seriously... anyone actually trying to track down these guys to find out if Dave Lang has a black belt under ANYONE is either just wasting his time, or a fucking moron fraud like Edwards...

FUCK Dave Lang.

Piece of shit.

Tastefully done IMO...
3/26/13 5:18 PM
Brown Balloon Knot
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a storm a brewing a can feel it in the air!

Keep up the good fight lads Phone Post
3/26/13 5:25 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

SubbedZER0 - 

Come back to check the thread and read-up

Tear Gas forms and elite squad and goes into underground action.

Carry on gentlemen. A great job so far

We needed to bring in the big guns.

Lang escaped last time like a villian from some movie.
Only to come back stronger than ever before.
He brought his super friends.
I brought some too.

FIGHT!!!!
3/26/13 5:32 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Ok so basically this shit is zipped up tighter than langs zipper around mature women.

But that doesn't mean the masses don't need questions to someone's answers(get it). These are only a few. If you guys ask some questions I will try to get them answered as Edwards wants to clear his name as would anybody.

I sent these questions and he posted right on top so ill do just his reply

Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:33 PM Subject: RE: Fw: Info do Instrutor

Answer these questions for me Jeff if you don't mind.

When and how did you meet david lang? Meet David around 4 to 5 weeks ago.

What name were you given? He would be using David Da Silva

When and how did you meet Jalaal ricks? Have never meet the man yet. Him and David are partners.

Have you gotten any response from Wallid? No

What are your current thoughts on this situation? I am very confused as I have found nothing on UG crediable except the forged certificate. I am still trying to figure out who abtained the document and who gave it to any UG person.

Is there anyone you would like to say something to on UG? just i have said some things that I should not have but posting a picture of my girls was un-called for.

Do you need a picture of the fake certificate signed by lang where he forged wallid name? i would love it and again who got the document and from whom did they get it from. i would guess his ex wife.
3/26/13 5:32 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a reminder I'm ready to kick some fraud ass. After I leave Dave, Edwards, and Ricks slumped over in a corner of the Bafoon Barn regretting the day they messed the UG, ill be back here with a video for us all to enjoy.

And somewhere in Brazil Wallid will still be fuming. Phone Post
3/26/13 5:42 PM
UGCTT_Song2
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED? ????????? Phone Post
3/26/13 5:43 PM
Jump Kick

Questions for Edwards:

1.  You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet.  How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him?  Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar.

2.  Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang?

3.  Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long?

4.  Your account should be active, why are you not posting?

5.  Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex?  How do you know he even had one?

6.  Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand?  It's documented here.

7.  Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation?

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him?

Thanks in advance for addressing these questions.  I'm sure there will be more from me and others.

3/26/13 5:43 PM
psujunglist
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might as well... In! Phone Post
3/26/13 5:54 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -

Questions for Edwards:

1.  You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet.  How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him?  Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar.

2.  Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang?

3.  Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long?

4.  Your account should be active, why are you not posting?

5.  Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex?  How do you know he even had one?

6.  Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand?  It's documented here.

7.  Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation?

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him?

Thanks in advance for addressing these questions.  I'm sure there will be more from me and others.

Throw in one also that asks why is Brittany who works for him lying on the phone saying she knows Da Silva and Lang separately and even have fake background stories. That reflects him. Phone Post
3/26/13 5:55 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Ok all sent. You know who I'm talking to.
3/26/13 5:56 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Edited: 03/26/13 6:04 PM
Also jumpkicks questions have been sent. waiting for reply

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.