UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/28/13 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only good storm or challenge in recent times was Funaro-Darrow....

But the UG has inflicted tons of "image damage" to the fakers in their communities without strapping on gloves.

That is just as important IMO....raising awareness of the existence of the phonies is a good first step....that's what this thread has done thus far. Phone Post
3/28/13 3:56 PM
bhfsim
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

................... Phone Post
3/28/13 4:03 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since there is a lull in the action while we're waiting for the dojo storm to happen. I think we should each choose one word to describe Lang and use it in a sentence.

I choose the word PUD.

Dave Lang is a fake-ass, kiddie-touching, blind-in-one-eye pud.
3/28/13 4:03 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats crazy is that this dude has been faking being a BJJ blackbelt since 08 or something. He could be a purple belt right now if he stopped the games and actually got on the mat.
3/28/13 4:13 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - Whats crazy is that this dude has been faking being a BJJ blackbelt since 08 or something. He could be a purple belt right now if he stopped the games and actually got on the mat.
I started training in 08...lol. I'm a three stripe blue....I need to go to class more it seems. Phone Post
3/28/13 4:24 PM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meco24 - This is playing out like what was once a really good tv show, then being obvious that the writers are stretching for ideas.
Why u gotta drag Lost into this? Phone Post
3/28/13 4:42 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH -
mister3mma - 
Rear Naked Chode -
UGCTT_mrthesnake -  If it wasn't super weird I'd go visit Hermes and ask him. He's not too far from me Phone Post

Don't waste your time, the answer is obvious.
Unless you want to become besties w Franca Phone Post

He might "earn" a BB hanging around franca
I'm a quick learner. I'll even bring powdered soap, takes longer to pick up Phone Post
3/28/13 4:52 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TalkShowOnMute - 
PrettyBoy - Whats crazy is that this dude has been faking being a BJJ blackbelt since 08 or something. He could be a purple belt right now if he stopped the games and actually got on the mat.
I started training in 08...lol. I'm a three stripe blue....I need to go to class more it seems. Phone Post

I'm in no way trying to disrespect your journey. I'm just saying this dude could have actually been pretty efficient in the art he pretends to be a master at by now if he just did the work.

3/28/13 4:59 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - 
TalkShowOnMute - 

I'm in no way trying to disrespect your journey. I'm just saying this dude could have actually been pretty efficient in the art he pretends to be a master at by now if he just did the work.

I started training in 06, and according to my screen name, I'm still a blue belt.
3/28/13 5:12 PM
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After I beat Lang do I get his blackbelt? Phone Post
3/28/13 5:16 PM
Rear Naked Chode
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who knows, he could've been like a BJ Penn and won mundials bb division by now. Lolololololololol.
3/28/13 7:20 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - This will probably be the last communication with Jeff PUSSY Edwards. Until he smashed.

--- Original Message ---

From: "Jeff Edwards" <northeastmartialarts_cortland@yahoo.com>
Sent: March 28, 2013 6:41 PM
To: teargaskush420@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Info do Instrutor

Post this.

I think some people owe me some$$$$  I think I calculated about $3000.  I will take it all in $20 please.

This will be my last post as I have proved that Mr. Lang is  Black Belt.  Maybe everyone should look at the ex. wife that must have started this all and made all of you waste your time.   Possibly she made the forged certification but everything that I have collected shows he is telling me the truth know.

I am sorry.

Sifu Edwards

My reply

Your so fuckin dumb. Lang gave it to a guy. But you know that cause your a faggot fraud. Its cool you want to be a bitch cause they are never going to let you keep your fuckery going. The entire area of shit houses in your town will be notified you watch. Every parent , senior citizen, teacher, cop and buisness owner will know what's up with your bald headed faggot ass. And the little homo from the gym page will be the one who hears about his pussy sifu the most. Its the people who love you that will be the most embarassed. You will just go on as a fucktard that's cool. Were not trying to change you just expose you. Fuck your life. Wish you would have been smarter.

Teargaskush on the behalf of the UG and the Martial Arts community.

PS
Jeff your daughter tora got nudes online lol
may post shortly

Sub for pics of jeffs daughter
3/28/13 7:26 PM
redwhiteandblues
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
3/28/13 7:41 PM
Danny Tanner
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This man has had enough warnings. Release the nudes!
3/28/13 7:49 PM
Danny Tanner
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually before nudes, make double sure they were taken when she was of age. I'd hate for Lang to have company on the diddler registry
3/28/13 7:51 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya looked her up she looks 12 so no pics unless she's 18
3/28/13 7:53 PM
Rear Naked Chode
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj is Lang's ex wife, it all makes sense now. Oh and briggs must be his ex wife too.
3/28/13 8:20 PM
NYmmanow265

I'm just waiting for Art of Combat 4 on April 26th to see Lang corner Ricks and Tilson...its gonna be fun
3/28/13 8:40 PM
canofsticks
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe I'm being a little bitch, but posting photos of his daughter who has nothing to do with this seems a little....extreme to me....aside from the fact that she looks like she's in middle school.
3/28/13 8:48 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - This will probably be the last communication with Jeff PUSSY Edwards. Until he smashed.

--- Original Message ---

Post this.

I think some people owe me some$$$$  I think I calculated about $3000.  I will take it all in $20 please.

This will be my last post as I have proved that Mr. Lang is  Black Belt.  Maybe everyone should look at the ex. wife that must have started this all and made all of you waste your time.   Possibly she made the forged certification but everything that I have collected shows he is telling me the truth know.

I am sorry.

Sifu Edwards

My reply

Your so fuckin dumb. Lang gave it to a guy. But you know that cause your a faggot fraud. Its cool you want to be a bitch cause they are never going to let you keep your fuckery going. The entire area of shit houses in your town will be notified you watch. Every parent , senior citizen, teacher, cop and buisness owner will know what's up with your bald headed faggot ass. And the little homo from the gym page will be the one who hears about his pussy sifu the most. Its the people who love you that will be the most embarassed. You will just go on as a fucktard that's cool. Were not trying to change you just expose you. Fuck your life. Wish you would have been smarter.

PS
may post shortly

Kush do me a favour and tell Galanis to check his fucking pms!!!! ;)

cheers
3/28/13 8:50 PM
Jump Kick
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems that Lang's parents know about Dave's fraud and are backing up his lies.  Edwards claimed to have interviewed them this past week and now all he keeps saying is how Dave's ex must be behind this all.  What a crock of shit.  Edwards, since you're reading this, Dave's ex caught Lang doing the nasty with his current wife in a hotel room, that's why she divorced him.  I actually hope Edwards takes Lang back as an instructor at his school so the chaos will continue.  He's marked himself and taking Dave back will fuel the UG and bring many many moments of extreme humor to us all, which is realy the most important thing here besides exposing these frauds.

3/28/13 9:40 PM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

--- Original Message ---

Post this.

I am sorry.

Sifu Edwards

My reply

PS
may post shortly

3/28/13 10:09 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just checked Tora's Facebook. If you did see nudes if her somewhere I would advise you to have someone check any thick shrubbery around your house before you leave it again. Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 10:32 PM
bartatua

sub
3/28/13 10:37 PM
TalkShowOnMute

PrettyBoy -
TalkShowOnMute - 

Oh I know...I was just joking around. I agree with what you said....4.5 years or so of solid training he might have been worth a shit by now....

Too bad phony fake ass losers like lang would never put the time in Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.