UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN DANA WHITE HARVARD STUDENT WANTS TO WORK FOR

3/19/13 10:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
doughboyunited
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Mr. White,

The UFC has grown so much yet I am disappointed by the lack of recruiting on your part in finding sharp, loyal employees to contribute to your company. I regret missing your lecture at the Harvard Business School, but I believe you should recruit more employees who are not fighters in the ring, but outside of it.

I don't want to be like the rest of my classmates in being investment bankers. I would like to contribute to a company that I could see myself loving. If you are interested, send me a private message so you can interview me. I am still a student at the graduate level so let's set up a summer program for me, and I can help you make it rain even more greenbacks after I graduate. And yes, I am not proud to name drop my school's name, but how else was I suppose to get your attention besides twitter.
3/19/13 11:22 PM
Kick Boxe
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 11:22 PM

What have you produced? The ufc likes proven winners in their fields, all of the good job postings want 5-8 years experience or more in a high level position

3/19/13 11:29 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Harvard grads are hired to attracts clients.

UFC doesn't need clients.

UFC doesn't need Harvard grads. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:30 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My intention when I read the title was to bump this thread so you got the proper attention. However after reading the vomit that you spewed I do not believe that you're from Harvard or even a real MMA fan.

Word to the wise Harvard. Criticizing your potential employer on a public forum, no matter how constructive you think it may be is a bad idea. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:34 PM
Mihow

haha make it rain greenbacks!
3/19/13 11:43 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be careful dfw. This prick can be like Zuckerberg. Making the UFC the MySpace of MMA, while working on the Facebook of MMA on your dime. Can't trust Harvard. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:46 PM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok, Harvard.. that's great. You must have worked hard to get in. But you failed to say what you are majoring in. I guess we can presume business, because you referred to your classmates as future investment bankers. Do you have any experience? Any notable references? What can you bring to the company that they can't already get from someone else? How many hours are you willing to put in? Are you willing to relocate? why did you shit on the UFC in the first sentence of your paragraph if you are not in the loop? Any notable achievements?

You left a lot to be desired in your plea for attention OP. Just my opinion, but best of luck.
3/19/13 11:47 PM
Pessimist_Pete

redplayer50 - i also smoked shit tons of weed and opium for the first time the night before i took that sat and was up until around 5 am and started the test feeling high still
For some strange reason, I believe you Phone Post
3/19/13 11:56 PM
HereticMMA

Some douchey Harvard student is the last thing the sport needs. Why let someone who has never taken a bunch contribute to a company that is build around fighting.
3/19/13 11:59 PM
ChaosOverkill
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm graduating with a degree in Translation next month in Quebec. And based on some of the subtitles and translation work I saw on content in the arena live on Saturday I could DEFINITELY benefit the company but I'm not gonna beg like some chode.

If they're looking I'd be interested, I doubt this is the job market for the UFC however

3/20/13 12:06 AM
ChaosOverkill
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 12:07 AM

Je ne suis pas impressionné par ta performance

or

Ta performance ne m'a pas impressionné

or

Ta performance ne m'a point impressionné (if you want to be more insulting)

3/20/13 12:09 AM
ChaosOverkill

Point in French is like saying whatsoever in English when used in a negation

3/20/13 12:10 AM
ChaosOverkill

Ten eight round - 
ChaosOverkill -

Je ne suis pas impressionné par ta performance

or

Ta performance ne m'a pas impressionné

or

Ta performance ne m'a point impressionné (if you want to be more insulting)

Does GSP in fact speak better english than Nick, in your professional opinion? Phone Post

Lol it's close, He speaks worse Gibberish, much impressed by Nick's gibberish and redirected tangenting

3/21/13 9:48 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

Harvard Grad, starts a sentence with "And yes,"?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.