UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

3/25/13 8:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 -
saucylv33 - Did you guys like the section from last time?

I as well like the fact that it was a convenient section. Beer booze and food was close by as well as restrooms and didn't have to go far to get outside to smoke.
...weed Phone Post
3/25/13 8:53 PM
Shosh1n
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
pennviachoke -
Shosh1n - Damn in that case I'm setting the $ aside now! How much were tix in the block last time again? Phone Post
~$120.00 usd Phone Post
Iirc Phone Post
Sounds about right thanks! Phone Post
3/25/13 8:56 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 
theken206 -

I as well like the fact that it was a convenient section. Beer booze and food was close by as well as restrooms and didn't have to go far to get outside to smoke.
...weed Phone Post

in-doobidly!
3/25/13 8:59 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
pennviachoke -
Shosh1n - Damn in that case I'm setting the $ aside now! How much were tix in the block last time again? Phone Post
~$120.00 usd Phone Post
Iirc Phone Post

Yup ended up being just under 150 with fees and tax etc.
3/25/13 8:59 PM
sparkuri

theken206 -
sparkuri - 
theken206 -

...weed Phone Post

in-doobidly!
Ha! Phone Post
3/25/13 9:18 PM
Strugglezworth
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - 
sparkuri - 
theken206 -

...weed Phone Post

in-doobidly!

I see what you did there. I stayed at the Mediterranean last time which was super close to the key and some after parties, but I would also like to know about the fighters hotel, but I am sure that is privileged info
3/25/13 9:19 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker -  Sweet last time was a blast!!! Phone Post

You need to go to this!!

Maybe I should plan my trip around this? :) 

3/25/13 9:31 PM
meenreen
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was in for six last time but I don't know if that will be enough this go around! Might have to get a couple different rows. Great seats, for anyone that didn't make it out last time. And a much lower percentage of JUST BLEEEEEDS around you.

3/25/13 9:40 PM
sparkuri

meenreen -

I was in for six last time but I don't know if that will be enough this go around! Might have to get a couple different rows. Great seats, for anyone that didn't make it out last time. And a much lower percentage of JUST BLEEEEEDS around you.

It was the booze talkin.
I tried... Phone Post
3/25/13 9:53 PM
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 
meenreen -

It was the booze talkin.
I tried... Phone Post

Ha me too

3/25/13 10:06 PM
theken206

rummy - 
sparkuri - 
meenreen -

It was the booze talkin.
I tried... Phone Post

Ha me too

Ditto, by BJs fight I was well tanked and was in full on just bleeeed "Rory you homo you" mode lol.
3/25/13 10:41 PM
Strugglezworth
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sparkuri wore a hoodie that said sparkuri... Easy to find
3/25/13 10:42 PM
Strugglezworth

And ken 206 has a tatt explaining it
3/26/13 12:51 AM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -  Sweet last time was a blast!!! Phone Post

You need to go to this!!

Maybe I should plan my trip around this? :) 

Yep! Cindy o hooked me And leghound up last time with awesome seats.

U derground Block had a good section close by, card was strong too.

Coming up in july could work out the best! Phone Post
3/26/13 1:21 AM
meenreen
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri - 
meenreen -

It was the booze talkin.
I tried... Phone Post

I heard a few people around us shouting things out and they were all lulz worthy.

3/26/13 1:36 AM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit, in Phone Post
3/26/13 2:08 AM
Matt Phillips
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I could come, I planned for Vegas in the beginning of July but that's probably not going to happen either with the cost of those tix, hotel and air it would take an act of God at this point. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:24 AM
JoeMimic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - I wish I could come, I planned for Vegas in the beginning of July but that's probably not going to happen either with the cost of those tix, hotel and air it would take an act of God at this point. Phone Post
I'll have a word with him! Phone Post
3/26/13 3:07 AM
JimmyCordovaJr
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Saucy,

Can you PM the code this time to everyone in the thread. Last time we had an issue where some lurkers got tickets and sold them online. That's not really fair.

I can make a list if you don't have time.
3/26/13 3:17 AM
theken206

JimmyCordovaJr - Hey Saucy,

Can you PM the code this time to everyone in the thread. Last time we had an issue where some lurkers got tickets and sold them online. That's not really fair.

I think that an excellent idear! For I feel I shan't be so inclined to kindness should I happen to be seated next to non brothers and sisters of the forum this time......

Yes I might be watching game of thrones at the moment lol.
3/26/13 11:04 AM
Strugglezworth

theken206 - 

I think that an excellent idear! For I feel I shan't be so inclined to kindness should I happen to be seated next to non brothers and sisters of the forum this time......

Yes I might be watching game of thrones at the moment lol.

Haha and I agree
3/26/13 11:22 AM
Big EP
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seattle 2012 was good times with some cool ass UG'ers. I wish I could make this trip, but as Matt mentioned, the July 4th weekend card is too close to this Seattle card.
3/26/13 12:16 PM
saucylv33
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Send me a list when we're closer to the on-sale date. That hasn't been determined yet.
3/26/13 1:38 PM
JoeMimic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 -

Send me a list when we're closer to the on-sale date. That hasn't been determined yet.
Watch all the brand new names pop up in this thread getting on that list haha. Phone Post
3/26/13 7:21 PM
JoeMimic

Ttt before I goto bed! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.