UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> beating on hipsters at bjj

3/24/13 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
baby-silverback
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EPIC trolling goin on in here Phone Post
3/24/13 8:18 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a test to see if i'm frozen yet. Fucking 10 down votes from this thread. lol
3/24/13 8:19 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You all mad that your not allowed to wear buddy holly glasses in class??? huh??
3/24/13 8:23 PM
cheesesteak

I guess what i'm trying to say is that you hipsters come into bjj and all act like you so tolerant, educated, sophistic ted peaceful etc...But deep down inside you have aggression like all other people and love choking out a jock bastard...Come on admit it!!!
3/24/13 8:25 PM
vaginal tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG = hipster paradise? Who knew? Phone Post
3/24/13 8:26 PM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sam9104 - 
CREason good fighters lose - Nothing is more discouraging to a newb than a bully like you.

This reminds me of a time I manhandled a guy like you with his two stripe blue belt, this is at a Gracie affiliate.

I got paired with this guy because I was too physical for the other blue belts and it was obvious he was the enforcer they sent in like it was hockey.

This guy is about 260, pure chub.

You know what I did? I almost broke his face in a headlock, I targeted his cheekbones, nose and mouth with my grip and I won't lie I was trying to break everything.

He sat there letting the same bully ego that you have allow him to take absurd levels of facial punishment, he came out of the hold when I had gassed from applying so much pressure looking like he got knocked the fuck out.

The instructor looked at him with a frown like WTF? I then proceeded to tool him for the rest of the roll and second guess why the fuck I was even bothering training pure BJJ when I could crush a blue belt like that.

lollllllll

Damn you sound like an asshole. Why would you want to hurt your sparring partners you asshole?!

Because today is opposite day and most likely this didn't happen.
3/24/13 8:27 PM
A_Butler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man you guys a training at some shitty gyms!! I've never been to a gym with assholes and douche bags like this. FYI, Atlanta, GA has a ton of bjj gyms, and MMA gyms, full of nice guys and hardcore competitors. You guys should come visit. Phone Post
3/24/13 8:30 PM
cheesesteak

Oh and cre! Sorry to say bud, but i'd make you shit out your teeth. No stand up my ass. I've been boxing long before your face evolved into that stupid shape it is.
3/24/13 8:37 PM
Drunkenirishfc
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL in
3/24/13 8:37 PM
cheesesteak

keep the vote downs coming you ironic fags!
3/24/13 8:40 PM
cheesesteak

Seriously. Are you guys really that pissed about this. I live in a large city filled with hipsters. I have hipster friends. I am in no way a bully. This is meant to be a joke. But I see how it is...Deep down inside all you weirdos with curly mustaches and mc hammer pants act all deep and intellectual but you have barbaric instincts and are full of rage and would love to break a meatheads arm. You know it's true.
3/24/13 8:41 PM
Nitecrawler
1855 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
buddie - did not realize that wholefoods was so violent
Whole foods is gangsta son! LOL. Phone Post
3/24/13 9:18 PM
DevilDawg
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the purple belts in my school is a hipster. He is damn good and very strong despite being s o slim. He trains hard and is a totally cool guy on and off the mats.
3/24/13 9:18 PM
DevilDawg
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the purple belts in my school is a hipster. He is damn good and very strong despite being s o slim. He trains hard and is a totally cool guy on and off the mats.
3/24/13 9:21 PM
gusto

did Hipsters demand Shoyoroll or did shoyoroll bring out the hipsters
3/24/13 9:22 PM
Hammerfister
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it okay to ask for the defining qualities of said "hipster?" Phone Post
3/24/13 9:31 PM
gusto

cheesesteak - Seriously. Are you guys really that pissed about this. I live in a large city filled with hipsters. I have hipster friends. I am in no way a bully. This is meant to be a joke. But I see how it is...Deep down inside all you weirdos with curly mustaches and mc hammer pants act all deep and intellectual but you have barbaric instincts and are full of rage and would love to break a meatheads arm. You know it's true.

man, you tried to troll, got reverse trolled into a living death and are now going on like a hipster. you know why you have a lot of hipster friends? look in the mirror. you are them and they are you
3/24/13 9:35 PM
pcuzz

How do you tell a hipster in a gi apart from anyone else in a gi?
3/24/13 9:39 PM
Hammerfister
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do they emit a certain odor? Phone Post
3/24/13 9:46 PM
theken206
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is a prick and needs to learn some respect IMO.
3/24/13 9:55 PM
bartatua

What exactly is it you think a "hipster" is
3/24/13 10:00 PM
cheesesteak

pcuzz - How do you tell a hipster in a gi apart from anyone else in a gi?

When this guy walks into the gym

3/24/13 10:03 PM
cheesesteak

for those asking for examples of what one looks like

A few more examples... LIKE YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE.......LOLZ

3/24/13 10:07 PM
Ghetto-Top-Team
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subbed

3/24/13 10:09 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

Op is a piece of shit and id gladly knock his ass out Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.