3/25/13 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheMessiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This gon be good Phone Post
3/25/13 1:27 PM
Hired Gun
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still can't believe they froze him. All he said was "gassing jews" on the "Did hitler do anything right" thread. You talk about being thin skinned (sarcasm)
3/25/13 1:28 PM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm fucking laughing so hard right now.  BWS kills me.

I said the N word on a joke thread once and got the freeze.  I was just telling a joke that my 7th grade gym teacher told me on the way to a track meet.

It was the way he told it that was shocking and hilarious and I tried to get that across and got frozen for it.

It was probably the same mod.

3/25/13 1:28 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AND NH I WILL POST A PIC FOR YA LATER..........I'VE GOT EMPLOYEE'S AROUND RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULD LOOK GAY AS SHIT LOL
3/25/13 1:31 PM
itskrisdude
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when this site embraced the disregard of conventional social standards?

Good times.
3/25/13 1:32 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"GASSING JEWS" even in jest, may be a bit much. Not sure where the borderline is drawn. Can we still tell polack jokes?
3/25/13 1:32 PM
Hemlock
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gassing Jews
3/25/13 1:33 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itskrisdude - Remember when this site embraced the disregard of conventional social standards?

Good times.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH.....
3/25/13 1:34 PM
Hired Gun
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeteyWheatstraw - "GASSING JEWS" even in jest, may be a bit much. Not sure where the borderline is drawn. Can we still tell polack jokes?

My wife's Polish you son of a bitch!

shakes fist

I kid I tell her Polack jokes all the time
3/25/13 1:35 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support BWS!
3/25/13 1:36 PM
Chomas
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jockey - Yea I got frozen for 2 days for calling a thrifty woman in a story posted here a "jew bitch".

Jewish mod imo.
Oh you are not wrong. I made some light hearted jew jokes and got frozen almost instantly. Phone Post
dahosse
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY -
rufus - 
BIGWHITESEXY -
rufus -  Maybe your shtick is tired... Phone Post

MAYBE..........AND MAYBE I JUST GOT DONE POWER THRUSTING MY BEEF DRILL DOWN YOUR PAPPY'S THROAT.

BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE FAGGOT.
LOL.

My dad is 79 years old and would stomp a hole through your head. Phone Post

I KNOW HOW OLD HE IS!!!! I AM FUCKING HIS FACE RIGHT NOW........YOU DON'T FUCK A MANS FACE WITHOUT GETTING TO KNOW HIM FIRST........WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SICKO.
I lol'ed Phone Post
Stickit in my mccorkhill

ShoreBreaker420 -
BIGWHITESEXY -
rufus -  Maybe your shtick is tired... Phone Post

MAYBE..........AND MAYBE I JUST GOT DONE POWER THRUSTING MY BEEF DRILL DOWN YOUR PAPPY'S THROAT.

BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE FAGGOT.
Mc corkle wanna be Phone Post
Wait... Me? Phone Post
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 1:37 PM

Here's one for the Polish guy that I dont' think I'll get frozen for:

They're going to have to tear down the new stadium they built in Poland.

It turns out no matter where you sit, there's a Pole in front of you.

Ba dum dum, tshhh

3/25/13 1:37 PM
CryLikeAGirl
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/25/13 1:38 PM
cool hand Ed
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 
cool hand Ed - VU BWS. Mods should be held accountable for their actions.

they are

cool

So, if he was frozen from VD's say so

If a mod froze him, why isn't he afforded the courtesy of a PM from that mod telling him that he was frozen and for what reason?

Is that not the very definition of accountability?
3/25/13 1:38 PM
NorthernHospitality
1525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - AND NH I WILL POST A PIC FOR YA LATER..........I'VE GOT EMPLOYEE'S AROUND RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULD LOOK GAY AS SHIT LOL
yeah ya don't want that happenin again like the last time Lol! I ruv you. Phone Post
3/25/13 1:39 PM
shaqitup
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - AND NH I WILL POST A PIC FOR YA LATER..........I'VE GOT EMPLOYEE'S AROUND RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULD LOOK GAY AS SHIT LOL

was me that asked

3/25/13 1:40 PM
BadRed

ShoreBreaker420 - 
BIGWHITESEXY -
ShoreBreaker420 -  Op sucks dicks, Phone Post

I DO AND I LIKE EM.
Meet me in the dark ill show you the real big white Phone Post

Have you even gotten out of bed this year? Just shut up already.

Do something. At least blow up your raft and go down to the bay.
3/25/13 1:41 PM
Luncha Libre
1332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 
BKViper - 

Kudos mod.  The blocking funtion doesn't work on the app, so even though I don't have to see OP's caps lock faggotry on the web, it still shows on the app.

SEE THIS GUY ACTUALLY HATES........I DON'T HATE............. I PRETEND TO HATE TO BE FUNNY............THESE KIND OF MISERABLE ASS HOMO'S NEED TO BE FROZE.....NOT THE GOOD HEARTED ASSHOLES.

Trying to figure out if I am a good hearted asshole or what...
3/25/13 1:41 PM
GOREILLAMAN
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for accountability!! Phone Post
3/25/13 1:42 PM
Hemlock
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 
cool hand Ed - VU BWS. Mods should be held accountable for their actions.

they are

Why would you not make a moderation ground where mods are required to post their activities with reasoning. No other posting permitted, just an information board on the hows and whys of the administering of site rules.
3/25/13 1:42 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

shaqitup - 
BIGWHITESEXY - AND NH I WILL POST A PIC FOR YA LATER..........I'VE GOT EMPLOYEE'S AROUND RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULD LOOK GAY AS SHIT LOL

was me that asked

OK YOU GET A SPREAD BUTTHOLE PIC.
3/25/13 1:44 PM
Chief Meteorologist Brick Tamland
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dajuisher -  Phone Post

DAMN RIGHT
3/25/13 1:45 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

I AM ACTUALLY PRETTY MUCH COOL WITH ALL THE MODS HERE......NOT SURE IF ONE SECRETLY HAS A GRUDGE FOR ME OR WHAT.

AND TO THE MOD: EITHER WAY STOP BEING A FAG AND CONFRONT ME IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH ME. I AM A PRETTY NICE GUY WE CAN HASH IT OUT WITHOUT HAVING TO GET ALL ANGRY AND SHIT. DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.