UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN: FAGGOT MOD THAT FROZE ME

3/25/13 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chief Meteorologist Brick Tamland
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dajuisher -  Phone Post

DAMN RIGHT
3/25/13 1:45 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
899 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I AM ACTUALLY PRETTY MUCH COOL WITH ALL THE MODS HERE......NOT SURE IF ONE SECRETLY HAS A GRUDGE FOR ME OR WHAT.

AND TO THE MOD: EITHER WAY STOP BEING A FAG AND CONFRONT ME IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH ME. I AM A PRETTY NICE GUY WE CAN HASH IT OUT WITHOUT HAVING TO GET ALL ANGRY AND SHIT. DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE.
3/25/13 1:46 PM
VoipMeBaby
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Challah

I feel like this belongs here.

3/25/13 1:48 PM
shaqitup
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 
shaqitup - 
BIGWHITESEXY - AND NH I WILL POST A PIC FOR YA LATER..........I'VE GOT EMPLOYEE'S AROUND RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULD LOOK GAY AS SHIT LOL

was me that asked

OK YOU GET A SPREAD BUTTHOLE PIC.

Sounds lovely

3/25/13 1:48 PM
TexDeuce
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - Maybe your shtick is tired... Phone Post
Indeed it is Phone Post
3/25/13 1:50 PM
Hurrakayne
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/25/13 1:54 PM
The_KoJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My best friend is jewish, and even he makes fun of himself. Phone Post
3/25/13 1:55 PM
BernardHopkins

I once said "nigga please"

next thing i knew, i was frozen for several days.

Finally contacted tortillas and asked if she could look into my freezing

her reply was "you called another forum member the N word, shame on you. Clean up your act"

true story
3/25/13 1:57 PM
jasonhightower
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/25/13 2:04 PM
bruised
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What could go wrong here... Phone Post
3/25/13 2:04 PM
Sharkey's Cove
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/25/13 2:06 PM
6ULDV8
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 2:06 PM

Yeah, jokes are fine as long as they're politically correct.  

What makes jokes funny though is shock value...But we can't have that.

It is what it is.  Now let's all play sarcastiball so no one gets hurt.

3/25/13 2:14 PM
Bawls
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BWS.. I'd probably freeze you for that joke too.. But I'd still stay till the morning. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:14 PM
TexDeuce
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - I once said "nigga please"

next thing i knew, i was frozen for several days.

Finally contacted tortillas and asked if she could look into my freezing

her reply was "you called another forum member the N word, shame on you. Clean up your act"

true story

LOL
3/25/13 2:20 PM
BernardHopkins

you know what really sucks

when you post here for over a year and make various contacts

you have PMs saved with important info in them, have plenty of people on your friends list who's screenames you can't remember off the top of your head

create a lot of threads that have posts in them you would like to be able to go back and look over for various reasons

then one day a particular mod starts drinking a little earlier in the day than usual, starts acting like an alcoholic and raging all over the forum

then bans your entire account for a random reason. then you contact everyone you know as far as mods go and you get little to no response.

sure its just the internet, but this site is supposed to be much more than that according to kirik and the mods, which is why they claim the have certain standards/terms of service etc...

so they acknowledge this is much more than just another website, yet when it comes down to you and your personal problems, they couldnt possibly give any less fucks.

the only mma site on the net that requires $$ to post pics and these mods will delete your account 3 days after you drop $30 like it doesnt even matter.
3/25/13 2:21 PM
BernardHopkins

these same mods log into your account and read your personal PMs and check out all your recent activity too...just so some of you know. some have gone as far as to make posts

be careful what you leave in your inbox.
3/25/13 2:24 PM
jaytrainwreck

rufus - Maybe your shtick is tired... Phone Post
Maybe you're a bitch. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:27 PM
Adulterous_Zucchini

Why should I buy a blue name if it doesn't afford me any protection?
3/25/13 2:31 PM
liquifaction
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support this Fat Fuck BWS!
Nitecrawler
1547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
BernardHopkins - these same mods log into your account and read your personal PMs and check out all your recent activity too...just so some of you know. some have gone as far as to make posts

Ummmm no. I'm one step below an admin and I can't do that even if I wanted to.

Furthermore, I doubt you contacted all the mods and got little response. Only reason why you wouldn't get a courtesy PM or even the slightest explanation as to what was up is if you were a habitual offender/troll/really shitty, negative member etc.

I would venture to guess that 95% of the mods here will PM a member when they are frozen explaining why, unless that member fits into the categories mentioned above.

But thanks for trying to stir he pot :)
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - you know what really sucks

when you post here for over a year and make various contacts

you have PMs saved with important info in them, have plenty of people on your friends list who's screenames you can't remember off the top of your head

create a lot of threads that have posts in them you would like to be able to go back and look over for various reasons

then one day a particular mod starts drinking a little earlier in the day than usual, starts acting like an alcoholic and raging all over the forum

then bans your entire account for a random reason. then you contact everyone you know as far as mods go and you get little to no response.

sure its just the internet, but this site is supposed to be much more than that according to kirik and the mods, which is why they claim the have certain standards/terms of service etc...

so they acknowledge this is much more than just another website, yet when it comes down to you and your personal problems, they couldnt possibly give any less fucks.

the only mma site on the net that requires $$ to post pics and these mods will delete your account 3 days after you drop $30 like it doesnt even matter.

This is pretty true. I've been here since 1999 off and on, dealt with many mods. I can tell you, that up until the site 'revamp' in 2005-2006, it was a much different place. You did something stupid, you took your lumps, and moved on. Not sure if it's them trying to seem more public friendly due to the rise of the UFC, or if they just promoted a gaggle of sensitive and spineless mods, but it is certainly an issue here. 

3/25/13 2:33 PM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
BernardHopkins - these same mods log into your account and read your personal PMs and check out all your recent activity too...just so some of you know. some have gone as far as to make posts

Ummmm no. I'm one step below an admin and I can't do that even if I wanted to.

Furthermore, I doubt you contacted all the mods and got little response. Only reason why you wouldn't get a courtesy PM or even the slightest explanation as to what was up is if you were a habitual offender/troll/really shitty, negative member etc.

I would venture to guess that 95% of the mods here will PM a member when they are frozen explaining why, unless that member fits into the categories mentioned above.

But thanks for trying to stir he pot :)

I have to disagree with this, in fact i would say 95% of the mods don't contact you. But it really is a pointless battle to fight. Their site, their rules. In the end, the community here is the only thing keeping this site afloat and people coming back. 

3/25/13 2:35 PM
jettdogg

BIGWHITESEXY - 
PeteyWheatstraw - lol. What do you actually do that is freeze worthy? I never see you fighter bash or post racial stuff.

Are you just too harsh? Does some mod log in, see your all caps threads and say, "Not today, buddy. Not in the mood. Think about adjusting your tone for the next 24 hours."

IT WAS A HITLER THREAD ASKING IF HE EVER HAD ANY GOOD IDEAS/

AND I SAID "GASSING JEWS"

AND WAS PROMPTLY FROZE............APPARENTLY SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE RACIAL HUMOR.

Now that's funny.
3/25/13 2:37 PM
buckshot44
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lolz

3/25/13 2:41 PM
Nitecrawler
1547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Adulterous_Zucchini - Why should I buy a blue name if it doesn't afford me any protection?

Why would a different colored name offer you protection?

There have been green namers that have been frozen for being disgustingly racist and trolling and what not.

It's pretty easy, follow the rules, don't be a dipshit and you won't get frozen.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.