UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN: FAGGOT MOD THAT FROZE ME

3/26/13 9:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nitecrawler
1534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
cool hand Ed -
cool hand Ed - 
Nitecrawler - 
cool hand Ed -  How have we not gotten to the bottom of which mod froze BWS? If the mods on here are held accountable....what's the hold up? Phone Post

The reason for a members freeze is between the mod and the member, no one else. If the member was not contacted he/she is more likely a habitual offender.

Obviously dude. I like you NC. So please try and understadn where I'm coming from.

But you aren't new here and neither and I.

BWS has openly stated that he received no PM. Clearly he is old school. Every bit as much as you are. IF BWS came on here and said "I RECEIVED A PM FROM THE FAGGOT MOD, ITS ALL GOOD GUYS!"

That would be the end of it. No need to post his name here and reinvent the Salem witch trials. Don't be so deliberate. You know what is being asked here. And BWS is the court jester, not a troll. Besides, if someone is a "habitual offender", what difference does that make? They surrender the right to face their accuser?

I disagree.

Accountability isn't too much to ask around here. It sounds like you're making excuses for a mod who is being held to a double standard.

This is the post I was referring to Nightcrawler.
Ok.

So what's your question?

Not trying to be purposely obtuse but your post seems like more of an opinion piece than a question so I'm really not sure what part you would like my clarification on. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:35 AM
cool hand Ed
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are "habitual offenders" not given a PM from a mod? Shouldn't this be a 100% policy? period. You always get a PM when a freeze or a ban occurs. Is that really too much to ask?

Why was BWS not sent a PM from a mod concerning his freeze?

I would not consider BWS a "habitual offender". Would you?

Why are you sticking up for shitty mods instead of demanding a higher standard of moderation for the betterment of the site?

Clearly some shady shit went down here.

I'm not a troll or a trouble maker. You know that, so you must also know that this is actually bothering me. Why isn't it bothering you? And if the answer to that is what I think it might be, then why do I care more about that than you do?
3/26/13 9:48 AM
Nitecrawler
1534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool hand Ed - Why are "habitual offenders" not given a PM from a mod? Shouldn't this be a 100% policy? period. You always get a PM when a freeze or a ban occurs. Is that really too much to ask?

Why was BWS not sent a PM from a mod concerning his freeze?

I would not consider BWS a "habitual offender". Would you?

Why are you sticking up for shitty mods instead of demanding a higher standard of moderation for the betterment of the site?

Clearly some shady shit went down here.

I'm not a troll or a trouble maker. You know that, so you must also know that this is actually bothering me. Why isn't it bothering you? And if the answer to that is what I think it might be, then why do I care more about that than you do?

I can't speak for others so take this for what it is.

Habitual offenders usually don't get a PM because if someone trolls using the same troll angle time and time again, after being warned/frozen for the same thing, does it really need repeating? Not saying that is what is happening here, but that is usually the rationale.

Furthermore, mods DO NOT have to PM members, but usually do it as a courtesy. There are checks and balances that happen behind the scenes that members are not privy to, so you can be sure if someone was frozen/banned that there was a reason and it wasn't just some mod having a bad day.

The only reason you believe there was "Shady shit" is you are not privy to all the information. Besides, it's not like the mods showed up at BWS's house and had him assassinated, he was frozen for a day or so, lets not blow this out of proportion.
3/26/13 10:02 AM
cool hand Ed
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok, I read your post. Thanks.
10/24/13 8:22 PM
BernardHopkins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/24/13 9:57 PM
Nitecrawler

Wow. I actually used to be a nice guy.

Now I'm like FUCK ALL YOU BITCH ASS NI@@AS!!!!!!! LOL. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 11:58 PM
6ULDV8
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where did this come from?  I just reread the whole thing.

Poor CC

10/25/13 1:27 PM
Zenoplata
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FREEE BWS FREE BWS FREE BWS FREE BWS!!!!

... am I too late?
10/25/13 1:38 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL WHY THE FUCK DID THIS GET TTT'D

JUST REREAD.........I WAS ON ONE THAT DAY JESUS........
10/25/13 2:46 PM
6ULDV8
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread had a whole lot of win, for real.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.