UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP apoligizes publicly for Rising Sun logo

3/25/13 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 
cheesesteak - It's kind of sad that GSP didn't even type that shit. he probably just text his facebook handler to write that.

Yup, no accountability here, to apologize on the internet is fucking stupid, and ridiculous, minimize the seriousness of what's actually happened. GSP took the coward way out.

man you need a shrink dude.

3/25/13 5:27 PM
blue_tape_39
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canadians invented apologizing. Phone Post
3/25/13 5:30 PM
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The swastika is a symbol of good will

If one is Hindu

A cartoon could send some to murder, while to others it is humor

Such is life for the overly sensitive pussies

Freedom of expression must be near absolute
3/25/13 5:32 PM
overEZ

I think KZ's letter was great for informing others. But just so you guys know... In Korea, the tension between Japan is so great that nobody would wear a normal Japanese flag, let alone the Rising Sun flag.
3/25/13 5:49 PM
GreySkull
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Curious, but didn't the karate kid wear the rising sun bandanna? whilst not red i would think it carries the same philosophy. Are we all OK with that? I got the pitch fork ready in the garage, in case. Phone Post
3/25/13 5:49 PM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tharian - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
hubris - Is he going to keep wearing his bandanna too?

I too believe he should stop wearing the bandana... Not because I'm offended, it's just stupid a wrestler white french canadian wearing a national symbol of a country he probably never been in his forehead Phone Post

*Double Face palm for you

http://youtu.be/haiCFEXkCOY
3/25/13 6:00 PM
The Shockmaster

cheesesteak - It's kind of sad that GSP didn't even type that shit. he probably just text his facebook handler to write that.

It's kind of sad that any grown ass man would spend even 1 second surfing facebook like some lonely housewife.

Real men don't facebook.
3/25/13 6:06 PM
The Shockmaster

Tharian - 
shmuckothemighty -
Tharian - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I too believe he should stop wearing the bandana... Not because I'm offended, it's just stupid a wrestler white french canadian wearing a national symbol of a country he probably never been in his forehead Phone Post

OMG... He has been there after all. That totally legitimates the bandana thing... NOT!!! Phone Post

You lack the mental abilities required to form coherent thoughts.
3/25/13 6:07 PM
JerodR
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 6:08 PM
Tharian - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Feel Better?
3/25/13 6:07 PM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tharian - 
shmuckothemighty -
Tharian - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

OMG... He has been there after all. That totally legitimates the bandana thing... NOT!!! Phone Post

You're now into triple face palm territory
3/25/13 6:09 PM
Raezor19

Othello - I have an old Ibanez flying V with a rising sun painted on it. You will not shame me Korean Zombie!!!!

What would Orville think ??

3/25/13 6:11 PM
Raezor19

Don't most celebrities use a publicist to air their thoughts ? Not everyone is tech savy.

3/25/13 6:17 PM
Jbarr83

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas -

Yup, no accountability here, to apologize on the internet is fucking stupid, and ridiculous, minimize the seriousness of what's actually happened. GSP took the coward way out.
Did u expect a press conference or something? Apologizing on a platform that's open to the public is a public apology

And he's pampered the fuck up. Of course he has ppl typing shit for him Phone Post
3/25/13 6:19 PM
RKing85
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so dumb. Nothing at all too get upset about on that gi.
3/25/13 6:21 PM
JerodR
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jbarr83 - 

Did u expect a press conference or something? Apologizing on a platform that's open to the public is a public apology

And he's pampered the fuck up. Of course he has ppl typing shit for him Phone Post

If Tito was his manager there would have been a press conference...
3/25/13 6:23 PM
stuvwxyz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, he should have acted like a real man, keepin it real and just made excuses for why it wasn't his fault. Phone Post
3/25/13 6:29 PM
bartatua
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 -  Couldn't care less Phone Post

hm

judging by the number of replies vs page views, there may be upwards of 3,000 people who care less than you
3/25/13 6:36 PM
hubris
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/25/13 6:38 PM
hubris
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

god damn Daniel-san too....

3/25/13 6:49 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

BadMon - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

You do know that is the kamikaze headband right?

Actually it is not. Good try though...

writing on both sides is not the same, nor does GSP's have the long trails with writing on them. (if you were serious at least)

3/25/13 6:54 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - god damn Daniel-san too....

Nooooo it's a flower.........

3/25/13 7:09 PM
JOESONDO
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entreri - The swastika is a symbol of good will

If one is Hindu

A cartoon could send some to murder, while to others it is humor

Such is life for the overly sensitive pussies

Freedom of expression must be near absolute

There is no limitation of freedom here. Hayabusa created a design that looked cool but was a offensive to some. The offended parties stepped up and made Haybusa aware of their feelings. In a PR move, Hayabusa decided to apologize and discontinue the product line.

Nobody forced Hayabusa to stop their production or apologize. They chose to do so for PR reasons.
3/25/13 7:45 PM
Clarence Parents
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All negative connotations aside.. was a mighty fine looking gi.
3/25/13 7:49 PM
papagaio

Craig is a good dude. Hayabusa is top shelf. Handled this like a pro.
3/25/13 7:53 PM
FingerorMoon
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always thought Hayabusa was a Japanese brand.

I feel like Ms Costanza - "I thought I was getting advice from a Chinese woman!"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.